Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bananas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 am

Voted in democratically just like the Queen of England. Oh hang on a minute........
Bananas

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Big welcome to Donald Trump!!!

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:48 am

I wouldn’t worry about Trump, our biggest problem at the moment is Theresa May going against what we voted for!
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Jock » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:22 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I wouldn’t worry about Trump, our biggest problem at the moment is Theresa May going against what we voted for!

Spot on.
Jock

Postby Jock » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:25 am

Bananas wrote:Voted in democratically just like the Queen of England. Oh hang on a minute........

She’s Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, normally it’s ignorant English men who think England is the whole United Kingdom. ;)
Jock

Postby Bananas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:33 am

Jock wrote:
Bananas wrote:Voted in democratically just like the Queen of England. Oh hang on a minute........

She’s Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, normally it’s ignorant English men who think England is the whole United Kingdom. ;)

:wave: :sleepy2:
Bananas

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:55 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I wouldn’t worry about Trump, our biggest problem at the moment is Theresa May going against what we voted for!

True ,trump wouldn't of buckled
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:57 am

:lol:
Attachments
FB_IMG_1531389409872.jpg
FB_IMG_1531389409872.jpg (29.66 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:17 am

No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.
2blue2handle

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s that Labour Muslim sadiq khan that’s making all the noise...
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:No doubt im missing something, but why are there plans for protest when he visits? Im guessing its something he has done or said but as far as im concerned the American people voted him in and its none of my business.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s that Labour Muslim sadiq khan that’s making all the noise...

I don't blame Trump for his ban on Muslim's entering the USA from certain countries until further security checks are made.

I don't like some of his comments about women but there again it was locker room talk and I bet most men have said something similar.

But what really gets me is these protests are against a democratically elected President who has committed US Forces to protect Syrian citizens after chemical attacks, yet there are never protests on the streets of London (or anywhere in the UK) against real despots like Bashar al-Assad, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Kim Jong-un or even Vladimir Putin.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Jock » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

I don't blame Trump for his ban on Muslim's entering the USA from certain countries until further security checks are made.

I don't like some of his comments about women but there again it was locker room talk and I bet most men have said something similar.

But what really gets me is these protests are against a democratically elected President who has committed US Forces to protect Syrian citizens after chemical attacks, yet there are never protests on the streets of London (or anywhere in the UK) against real despots like Bashar al-Assad, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Kim Jong-un or even Vladimir Putin.

Of the 7 Muslim Countries who would have been affected, 5 had banned flights from Israel......don’t remember anyone on the Left getting upset about that.
Jock

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Jock wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Of the 7 Muslim Countries who would have been affected, 5 had banned flights from Israel......don’t remember anyone on the Left getting upset about that.

Great point :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Return to General Chat