Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City team to win the Championship??

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Simple hypothetical question for you..would our current squad be good enough to win this upcoming seasons championship ??

Personally I think it would..probably the best manager, possibly the best defence, competitive midfield and almost certainly too much pace up front for most Championship teams to cope with

Right or wrong What does everyone think??

Re: Cardiff City team to win the Championship??

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 pm

It’s the Championship so you can never tell.At the moment I’d say no.

Re: Cardiff City team to win the Championship??

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:37 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Simple hypothetical question for you..would our current squad be good enough to win this upcoming seasons championship ??

Personally I think it would..probably the best manager, possibly the best defence, competitive midfield and almost certainly too much pace up front for most Championship teams to cope with

Right or wrong What does everyone think??

We would certainly be right up there with anyone,but it is the championship and sometimes there are fine lines, injuries bad decisions, then again people say it should balance out.What would have happened if Fulham had beaten Birmingham like their form suggested? Personally I think we have enough to survive the Premier and with the extra pace in our side would easily out perform most championship sides your question is though irrevelant.