“ CARDIFF CITY AGREE DEAL TO SIGN MIDFIELDER “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY AGREE DEAL TO SIGN MIDFIELDER “

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Well if he comes back we have a player who knows most of his team mates .
TopCat CCFC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Sven » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:45 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Well if he comes back we have a player who knows most of his team mates .

Spot on, Tony :thumbright:

What people also seem to be forgetting is that Neil Warnock spent a lot of time and effort nurturing the superb team ethic we had last season

To see how many of the original squad have now been rewarded with Premier League contracts is a positive indictment of his genuine belief in them and also of their full commitment to him as their manager

We know all too well that Neil Warnock doesn't carry passengers (a costly but unfit Tomlin being a good example) so City supporters should be fully behind his choices for this season's squad

An exciting season ahead; except, of course, for those who believe we should win the League! :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Jules » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:55 am

Nobody thought Leicester could either Sven :thumbup:

:laughing6:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
Jules

Postby Sven » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:12 am

Jules wrote:Nobody thought Leicester could either Sven :thumbup:

:laughing6:

Jules, hence should not could! ;) :thumbright: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Danny Says » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
SionLeShoes wrote:Great signing. I like this fellas versatility. Just a striker to go then..

And a decent right back whom is essential. Peltier or Manga or Connelly is woefully insufficient in quality.

That is unless I am missing anyone else.

JAzz Richards if he's fit

Yes I did forget him :roll: ; decent player but nevertheless feel we need decent competition for RB.
Danny Says

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Danny Says wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
SionLeShoes wrote:Great signing. I like this fellas versatility. Just a striker to go then..

And a decent right back whom is essential. Peltier or Manga or Connelly is woefully insufficient in quality.

That is unless I am missing anyone else.

JAzz Richards if he's fit

Yes I did forget him :roll: ; decent player but nevertheless feel we need decent competition for RB.

Agree - Just pointing out you missed him :thumbright:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:22 pm

If you don't want this signing you are out of your mind.

He got height, technical ability and strength... something we lack hugely.

He will be far more suited to the Prem, really pleased if we get him back he was class and a huge part in why we went up because without him in the second half I don't think we would have got up automatically he slotted in and fitted into a system and the midfield bounced off each other and was upset when Gunnarsson came straight back in. :ayatollah:
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby soldierblue1880 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Sven wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Well if he comes back we have a player who knows most of his team mates .

Spot on, Tony :thumbright:

What people also seem to be forgetting is that Neil Warnock spent a lot of time and effort nurturing the superb team ethic we had last season

To see how many of the original squad have now been rewarded with Premier League contracts is a positive indictment of his genuine belief in them and also of their full commitment to him as their manager

We know all too well that Neil Warnock doesn't carry passengers (a costly but unfit Tomlin being a good example) so City supporters should be fully behind his choices for this season's squad

An exciting season ahead; except, of course, for those who believe we should win the League! :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Would you be happy with a midfield consisting of Gunnerson Patterson and Ralls to start the season
soldierblue1880

Postby Dai Drope » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Hope not, otherwise it's going to be a really long tough season.
Dai Drope

Postby DandoCCFC » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:22 pm

We need him more than he needs us.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Previous

Return to General Chat