Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rhys Healey

Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:33 am

How did he do lastnight ? I know he scored twice but generally?

Re: Rhys Healey

Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:39 am

Unfortunately that’s his level he should look good

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:26 am

DEANO wrote:Unfortunately that’s his level he should look good

:?

much better than that, needs to leave us though really.

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:29 am

How can you say that's his level when he was clearly too good for them. He also won a pen.

Personally for his age. Id keep him. Even if it means a loan out.

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:45 am

bluebird7291 wrote:How can you say that's his level when he was clearly too good for them. He also won a pen.

He’s almost 24 he needs to leave us there’s no way he’s getting anywhere near our first team.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:57 pm

I hope he stays with us as he can develop as a player and could still be in the Wales football team in the future.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:I hope he stays with us as he can develop as a player and could still be in the Wales football team in the future.

He’s English

Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Either loan him out or move him on for his own sake!

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:How can you say that's his level when he was clearly too good for them. He also won a pen.

He’s almost 24 he needs to leave us there’s no way he’s getting anywhere near our first team.

agree, been a bit unfortunate here, not quite good enough for the team but too good to let go..i think now is the time though

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:26 pm

unlucky with injuries,to me seems a natural goal poacher, never had a fair crack of the whip, who knows?

Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:10 pm

Need to send him out to a Championship club to see if he is good enough for that level so that if we go down or if he looks good at that level we keep him?

Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:29 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:Need to send him out to a Championship club to see if he is good enough for that level so that if we go down or if he looks good at that level we keep him?

ideal world yes..finding a club that would play very much an untried player might not be so easy..

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Good Luck to the lad .

Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:00 am

He scored 2 more yesterday

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am

My mate is a huge Newport fan and he's gutted they're not in for Healey because they genuinely need a striker for this coming season.

I think we should ship him to them, he will do well for them and score lots of goals in L2

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:44 am

Wolfpac wrote:My mate is a huge Newport fan and he's gutted they're not in for Healey because they genuinely need a striker for this coming season.

I think we should ship him to them, he will do well for them and score lots of goals in L2

I quite like this idea, though can't see them contributing much towards his wages (not sure what he's on to be fair).