Grujic

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Grujic

Postby vietaff » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Not in starting XI or even on the bench for Liverpool’s game this evening, for me that signals he is on his way out either transfer or loan, hopefully it’s the latter and it’s us who have won the race for his signature
vietaff

Grujic

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Grujic

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:03 pm

I think it's pretty clear he isn't going to get time at Liverpool. His agent is probably just waiting for the best option, can't blame him.
2blue2handle

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:03 pm

vietaff wrote:Not in starting XI or even on the bench for Liverpool’s game this evening, for me that signals he is on his way out either transfer or loan, hopefully it’s the latter and it’s us who have won the race for his signature

Def on his way out and City were favourite to sign him, but it’s wages that’s slowed it down.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby langstoneBlue » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:54 pm

vietaff wrote:Not in starting XI or even on the bench for Liverpool’s game this evening, for me that signals he is on his way out either transfer or loan, hopefully it’s the latter and it’s us who have won the race for his signature

I agree he'll move, but don't read too much in tonight team.. He was given extra time off because of world Cup doesn't start pre-season until tomorrow.
langstoneBlue

Postby Always Blue » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Def on his way out and City were favourite to sign him, but it’s wages that’s slowed it down.

Seen on the Liverpool website today that he’s going back to Liverpool training ground tomorrow and heading to the USA.
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
Always Blue

Postby #1ScouseBluebird » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Want us to sign him but have a feeling his agent is looking for a few extra quid, and he might end up at Fulham or abroad.
#1ScouseBluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Always Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Seen on the Liverpool website today that he’s going back to Liverpool training ground tomorrow and heading to the USA.

In the sports news as well so looks as if not coming :old:
pembroke allan

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 am

I said last year that he’ll be nowhere near Liverpool’s first team this season or ever in fact.
I’m hoping he doesn’t come here and Warnock finds someone better.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Sven » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:43 am

This was put out in the media at 8:03 this morning...

Grujic latest

The Marko Grujic saga continues to rumble on. The latest news is that he is due to fly out to America to meet up with the rest of the Liverpool squad.

A statement below from the Liverpool website explains why the Serbian will report late.

So what does that mean for a move to the Bluebirds?

Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Marko Grujic will begin pre-season training at Melwood on Friday morning.

The trio will start their preparations for 2018-19 with Liverpool after being given extended time off following their participation in the World Cup with their respective countries.

Salah, Mane and Grujic will undergo a day of testing – including the lactate test - before flying out on Saturday with the rest of their teammates for the Reds’ tour of the United States.

Jürgen Klopp’s side will face Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City and Manchester United in the International Champions Cup tournament.

All seems a bit odd, as Grujic is destined for the Anfield door again this season and surely someone is ready to take him, inc. Cardiff City?

An alternate view could be that he does have a future at Anfield, so they are taking him on the tour to make him feel 'ncluded' as part of the bigger plan for future years?

Still three weeks to go before the season starts, so another week or so isn't going to matter, assuming Neil Warnock knows he is coming eventually?

If not, time to move on! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby buckleys brewery » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:07 am

Although Liverpool have signed a couple of midfielders, they’ve lost Can and according to reports, Oxlade Chamberlain. Maybe they’ll need Grujic in some capacity I.e. domestic cups, Champions league or just in case of new injuries.
buckleys brewery

Postby Savigma » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:03 am

Liverpool won’t have Grujic on the cup bench never mind the league bench.

Fabinho,
Keita
Henderson
Milner
Wijnaldum
Llalana

And in the cup games I’m fairly sure he’s gonna be playing a couple of youngsters (and I don’t mean 22/3 years old, I mean teenagers.

So I don’t see how you can say they may need Grujic in some capacity, just don’t see it
Savigma

Return to General Chat