Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bob bank mason » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:34 pm

It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

It could be 20 plus years before we get back here again. I completely understand how tan wants to consolidate but in doing so he has put us at risk of becoming a laughing stock.

I am genuinely worried for us, I'm dreading going to work and seeing smug fans of other teams looking down at me. SHOW SOME AMBITION
Bob bank mason

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby tonyblue » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

It could be 20 plus years before we get back here again. I completely understand how tan wants to consolidate but in doing so he has put us at risk of becoming a laughing stock.

I am genuinely worried for us, I'm dreading going to work and seeing smug fans of other teams looking down at me. SHOW SOME AMBITION

Don't bite folks
tonyblue

Postby Bob bank mason » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:37 pm

tonyblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:It was plain to see that we needed more than we have got. Josh murphy, bobby Reid and camarasa are hardly going to strike fear into the opposition. We are coming straight back down.

Don't bite folks

What's your problem lemon head??
Bob bank mason

Postby wez1927 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:38 pm

5 new players so far not backed ? Look what wolves spent they signed 3 of there players they had last season weve definelty improved our squad if we get arter and a late deal atriker we woll have a m7ch better squad than than the last time we went up
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bluebird1990 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Guess you dont remember the last time Tan threw money at players and the mess that it left us in
Bluebird1990

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:40 pm

I think you’re wrong. He’s show load of ambition and thought Why not try and break some records whilst we’re here. Derby here we come!!!!
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby Bob bank mason » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:40 pm

wez1927 wrote:

5 new players so far not backed ? Look what wolves spent they signed 3 of there players they had last season weve definelty improved our squad if we get arter and a late deal atriker we woll have a m7ch better squad than than the last time we went up

Poor post. And I will now tell you why our kid. Wolves have brought much better players. Btw there is no need to get all "aggresive" over it.
Bob bank mason

Postby norms76 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:40 pm

What a complete tool. When you said Work, I think you meant school. Grow up ffs, if the only thing you’re concerned about is what your plastic Liverpool mates think of Cardiff.
norms76

Postby grange_end1927 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:41 pm

its going to be a long season ahead, struggling, we are use to that , not being backed, but who cares we are cardiff city, support the boys make some noise :ayatollah:
grange_end1927

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:41 pm

tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

Correct tonyblue !!

Joined the forum on Tuesday, 50 odd posts and not a single positive one amongst them :roll: Either a Jack or Weeds Utd fan I'm guessing :lol: :lol:
piledriver64

Postby Bob bank mason » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:

Guess you dont remember the last time Tan threw money at players and the mess that it left us in

We will get a minimum 200m this season, And he gives our neil 20m. The guys playing us
Bob bank mason

Postby fred keenor » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:42 pm

:lol: school summer holidays again
fred keenor

Postby Bob bank mason » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:43 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

Correct tonyblue !!

Joined the forum on Tuesday, 50 odd posts and not a single positive one amongst them :roll: Either a Jack or Weeds Utd fan I'm guessing :lol: :lol:

I'm offended, how dare you BERSMERCH my good name by suggesting I don't support our blue birds. I'm a bigger fan than 97% of you on here.
Bob bank mason

Postby wez1927 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Poor post. And I will now tell you why our kid. Wolves have brought much better players. Btw there is no need to get all "aggresive" over it.

Wolves have added only 2 players to there overall squad and spent a fortune doing it ,weve added 5 that inprove our squad ,case closed :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby davids » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:44 pm

I wonder if part of the problem is that we have been unable to get any money in for any of our players.

Tan may have said to Warnock that he could have £30m or thereabouts in transfer fees and that he could also have any funds generated by players being sold but not one of our players has been mentioned this summer as being targeted by another club willing to pay a fee for them.

And by that I don't just mean fringe players but NONE of our players seem to be wanted by anyone willing to pay a decent transfer fee for them.

So that might be limiting the funds available - we just don't know.
davids

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

Lemon head, kiddo, our kid...

Why when I read your posts do I put a ridiculous Manchester accent on in my head!?
jimmy_rat

Postby Bluebird1990 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:47 pm

judging by all the depressing and miserable post this guy is an obvious troll
Bluebird1990

Postby rossblue » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

Correct tonyblue !!

I'm offended, how dare you BERSMERCH my good name by suggesting I don't support our blue birds. I'm a bigger fan than 97% of you on here.

"Bersmerch" hahahahahahah. You're the gift that keeps on giving.
rossblue

Postby tonyblue » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:48 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

Why when I read your posts do I put a ridiculous Manchester accent on in my head!?

Guy's an idiot. Likely one of the multi's we often get around here. Lemon head though :lol:
tonyblue

Postby rossblue » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:50 pm

"Lemon head" hahahahahahaha
rossblue

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:50 pm

rossblue wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

Correct tonyblue !!

"Bersmerch" hahahahahahah. You're the gift that keeps on giving.

No, I think you'll find he's just a tw*t :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:
piledriver64

Postby eddiep » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:51 pm

Hey
Bob bank mason

will you wank me off for a tenner?

(I don't want the ten £s in coins though)
:D
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby troobloo3339 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

Correct tonyblue !!

So your fat git aswell as a shit stirrer
troobloo3339

Postby Escott1927 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:55 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

I thought exactly the same.haha. Definitely not from Wales.

Sad as f**k really when you think about it.
Escott1927

Postby City Slicker » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:13 pm

tonyblue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

Guy's an idiot. Likely one of the multi's we often get around here. Lemon head though :lol:

I wonder if it's Karen's Dave?
City Slicker

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:41 pm

He's entitled to his opinion (the OP) even if he is wrong and in the minority. :laughing6:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:55 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:He's entitled to his opinion (the OP) even if he is wrong and in the minority. :laughing6:

Its gone pass that as we are trying to work out who he is or she.
Bakedalasker

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:He's entitled to his opinion (the OP) even if he is wrong and in the minority. :laughing6:

stevendavid
paulh_85

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:24 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

stevendavid

Should have waited until the close of window before making this post by looks of things? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebina » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:28 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
tonyblue wrote:

Don't bite folks

Correct tonyblue !!

West ham I reckon...........
Bluebina

Next

Return to General Chat