Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DECLAN JOHN JOINS THE JACKS

Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:58 pm

CONFIRMED: Declan John joins Championship club Swansea City

Rangers left-back Declan John is currently undergoing a medical at Swansea, Sky sources understand.

The defender's move could stoke some flames down the road - he came through the academy at rivals Cardiff City.

Re: DECLAN JOHN MEDICAL AT THE JACKS

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:30 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:Rangers left-back Declan John is currently undergoing a medical at Swansea, Sky sources understand.

The defender's move could stoke some flames down the road - he came through the academy at rivals Cardiff City.

Hes crap

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:37 pm

wez1927 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:Rangers left-back Declan John is currently undergoing a medical at Swansea, Sky sources understand.

Hes crap

If the Jacks convert him to a winger - they might have a decent player on their hands.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Gutted for him. His career has gone from bad to worse.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:43 pm

Wrong forum mate.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Wrong forum mate.

Reporting a deal involving a Welsh ex-Bluebird going to our main rivals. Think it's the right forum, pal.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:47 pm

nubbsy wrote:Gutted for him. His career has gone from bad to worse.

:lol:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Good luck to him. Never did anything wrong here. Just never seemed to be good enough

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Good he's shit

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:34 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Wrong forum mate.

Reporting a deal involving a Welsh ex-Bluebird going to our main rivals. Think it's the right forum, pal.

Well said,your posting a relevant thread that concerns an ex player of ours.Definately the right forum :thumbup:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:40 pm

sir ninian wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Wrong forum mate.

Well said,your posting a relevant thread that concerns an ex player of ours.Definately the right forum :thumbup:

Never had any communication with this guy on here but I've seen him on basically every post and he's a bit of a negative Nancy. Think he'd find something to moan about even if he won the EuroMillions...so, pinch of salt :thumbup:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:41 pm

If they use him as a winger, a good manager could get something out of him. As an LB though, he’s simply not good enough for the Championship. Maybe Swansea already building their squad for League One in 12 months? ;)

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:42 pm

KWest wrote:If they use him as a winger, a good manager could get something out of him. As an LB though, he’s simply not good enough for the Championship. Maybe Swansea already building their squad for League One in 12 months? ;)

Totally agree with everything you just said

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:44 pm

Why should it stoke the flames?
They not even in the same league! !

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:45 pm

Jules wrote:Why should it stoke the flames?
They not even in the same league! !

Well, just an ex-Bluebird joining the Jacks. But nothing really kicked off when Jazz joined us. Just a minority moaning when he didn't do the Ayatollah on his debut

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Average player for an Average club.

They probably could sign a lot better then him to be fair.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:49 pm

He's just a s##t Jazz Richards to be honest.

Only messing, I hope he does fantastic at the Jacks, then ditches them and comes home a more complete player. He did well up at Rangers.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Good luck to Declan was an honest player, never messed about, played out of position in my opinion :thumbright:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:56 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Wrong forum mate.

Rivals :banghead:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Good luck to the lad, hope the move goes well for him :bluebird:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Clearly another step down for Declan John but he needs to make a living; even if it is in the deprived backwaters of Abertawe

Good luck to him, I say. He's earned his chance with his past performances! ;) :clap:

(One to think about there!) :laughing6:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Could never get into our team while he was here, nice to see Swapsea getting out rejects :lol:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Never been very impressed with him, hope he does well though from a welsh point of view.

He needs to find a team that plays wingbacks and then hit some form to get his career back on track

Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Good luck to Declan was an honest player, never messed about, played out of position in my opinion :thumbright:

Exactly always did his best and from what I understand always worked hard in training

Unfortunately, it appears he just isn’t good enough to play at the top level

Good luck to the guy

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:10 pm

I'm surprised they aren't after better. Couldn't get in our side when we were near the relegation zone. Unless he's improved a lot I can't see him doing much for them

Re: DECLAN JOHN JOINS THE JACKS

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:29 pm

I thought he did quite well when he played for us , honest player, hope it goes well for him.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Good luck to him. Hope he does well.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:04 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Good luck to Declan was an honest player, never messed about, played out of position in my opinion :thumbright:

Exactly always did his best and from what I understand always worked hard in training

Unfortunately, it appears he just isn’t good enough to play at the top level

Good luck to the guy

:thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:19 pm

Like to wish special agent John a successful mission

Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:26 pm

Declan is one that has certainly split the fan base in their opinions of him.

Want him to do well but that means our friends down the road doing well :banghead: