Team for Bournemouth ???

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby tonythomas » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Now that the transfer window is shut, attention turns to the first game. How would you lineup and who would you pick ??
My preference for Bournemouth would be a 5/4/1 playing with wingbacks and wide players.

Etheridge
Richards
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Cunningham
Ralls
Gunnarsson
Hoilett
Murphy
Reid

Subs:-Smithies
Manga
Connolly
Paterson
Camarasa
Mendez-Laing
Zohore

What would your choice be ??
tonythomas
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Team for Bournemouth ???

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Etheridge

Richards
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Ralls
Demour

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

Risk but its how I'd line up. I don't expect warnock to line us up like this mind. I just hope it's not 5 at the back, we always seem to struggle.
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 28008
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby RV Casual » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Smithies


Patterson Manga Morrison Bennett

Gunnarson

Murphy Ralls Camarasa Mendez Laing

Reid



Bench

Zohore
Peltier
Etheridge
Bamba
Hoilett
Madine
Tomlin
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby BLUEBIRD » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:20 pm

Thank god Neil Warnock picks the team not you lot
BLUEBIRD
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby soldierblue1880 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Etheridge

Richards
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Ralls
Demour

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

Risk but its how I'd line up. I don't expect warnock to line us up like this mind. I just hope it's not 5 at the back, we always seem to struggle.

I'm not a big fan of Damore if I'm honest,must be better options surly
soldierblue1880
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:29 pm

Etheridge

Jazz
Manga
Morrison
Bennett

Ralls
Gunnarsson

Murphy
Reid
Hoilett

Zohore

Smithies
Camarasa
Bamba
Paterson
Cunningham
Mendez-Laing
Madine
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby scott_w_ccfc » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:58 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Thank god Neil Warnock picks the team not you lot

My thoughts exactly. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
scott_w_ccfc
 
Posts: 2007
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby Scruffy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:05 pm

tonythomas wrote:Now that the transfer window is shut, attention turns to the first game. How would you lineup and who would you pick ??
My preference for Bournemouth would be a 5/4/1 playing with wingbacks and wide players.

Etheridge
Richards
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Cunningham
Ralls
Gunnarsson
Hoilett
Murphy
Reid

Subs:-Smithies
Manga
Connolly
Paterson
Camarasa
Mendez-Laing
Zohore

What would your choice be ??


Would probably go with something similar, except swap Cunningham for Bennett at centre-half, he's a better defender in my opinion. Maybe Zohore for Reid and bring Reid on 60 minutes to run them around.
Scruffy
 
Posts: 1049
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby Gringo22 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:45 am

Don't think camarasa will be in the mix as he won't have had enough time to gel with the rest of players.

ETHERIDGE
RICHARDS MORRISON BAMBA BENNETT
RALLS PATTERSON
REID
MURPHY ZOHORE HOILETT
SUBS
SMITHIES
PELTIER
MANGA
GUNNARSON
MENDEZ LAING
WARD
MADINE
Gringo22
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:34 am

Gringo22 wrote:Don't think camarasa will be in the mix as he won't have had enough time to gel with the rest of players.

ETHERIDGE
RICHARDS MORRISON BAMBA BENNETT
RALLS PATTERSON
REID
MURPHY ZOHORE HOILETT
SUBS
SMITHIES
PELTIER
MANGA
GUNNARSON
MENDEZ LAING
WARD
MADINE


I like that team. A bit of a gamble playing Paterson as a DM but it could work although I think NW will go with Bamba in that position.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 12641
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby BarmyArmy1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:49 am

Etheridge
Richards Morrison Bamba Bennett
Ralls Gunnarsson
Murphy Paterson Hoilett
Zohore
Subs: Smithies, Cunningham, Reid (bring on 65th minute for Paterson), Manga, Madine(bring on 75th minute for Zohore), Peltier, Mendez-Laing (bring on in the 70th minute for Murphy)
BarmyArmy1927
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby phildavies » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:17 am

Etheridge

Manga
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Ralls
Patterson

Murphy
Reid
Hoilett

Zohore

Subs- Smithies, Cunningham, Gunnerson,Camarasa, Harris, NML, Madine
city till i die.............................................

Kadeem He don't like it rock the canton rock the canton
User avatar
phildavies
 
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:04 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Etheridge

Richards
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Ralls
Demour

Hoilett
Reid
Murphy

Zohore

Risk but its how I'd line up. I don't expect warnock to line us up like this mind. I just hope it's not 5 at the back, we always seem to struggle.

I'm not a big fan of Damore if I'm honest,must be better options surly


The way Bouremouth pass it about his energy maybe of use.
id imagine he will go with Gunnersson but he hasn't had much game time preseason. I guess the Spanish guy is the other option but I literally know nothing about him so went with Demour
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 28008
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby troobloo3339 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 6636
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:29 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1

You seriously think we are going to start with six defenders. A left back and a centre back in midfield
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby troobloo3339 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1

You seriously think we are going to start with six defenders. A left back and a centre back in midfield


Well we will see tomorow who got most right wont we
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 6636
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1

You seriously think we are going to start with six defenders. A left back and a centre back in midfield


Well we will see tomorow who got most right wont we


I hope your wrong especially set up like that we got no chance.
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 28008
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby Dazzy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:47 pm

I can see Warnock going with:
Etheridge
Bennett
Bamba
Morrison
Peltier
Gunnar
Ralls
Hoilett
Murphy
Reid
Then either Paterson (Reid up top) or Zohore (Reid No 10)
Dazzy
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Re: Team for Bournemouth ???

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:50 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:Imo
Etheridge
Peltier manga morrison bennett
Ralls bamba cunningham
Holliet reid murphy
Is the starting 11 warnock will go with at bournmouth
4 3 3

For newcastle he will start
Etheridge
Peltier bamba morrison bennett
Ralls arter
Holliet camarasa murphy
Reid
4 2 3 1

You seriously think we are going to start with six defenders. A left back and a centre back in midfield


Well we will see tomorow who got most right wont we


I hope your wrong especially set up like that we got no chance.

If we set up like that then Warnock has completely lost the plot :lol:

Luckily for us he hasn’t :lol:

That’s the sort of lineup I’d expect from Trollope :lol:

Not even Slade would pick that team.
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BluebirdsTilIDie, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], paulh_85 and 167 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.