Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huddesfield away

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am

does anyone know our allocation is and how many tickets we have sold? the only time i can go get tickets is monday and not sure if it will sell out by then?

Re: Huddesfield away

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:46 am

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:does anyone know our allocation is and how many tickets we have sold? the only time i can go get tickets is monday and not sure if it will sell out by then?

Can’t you ring?

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:52 am

Ticket website?

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:08 am

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:does anyone know our allocation is and how many tickets we have sold? the only time i can go get tickets is monday and not sure if it will sell out by then?

Do you want me to buy you one mate? I can't go because I'm going to be in Amsterdam that weekend but I'm happy to get one and send it to you?

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:37 am

Llan_Blue wrote:

Can’t you ring?

I dont have a landline anymore and i aint paying 7 p a minuate when it takes 10 mins to get through

Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:38 am

ae15 wrote:

Do you want me to buy you one mate? I can't go because I'm going to be in Amsterdam that weekend but I'm happy to get one and send it to you?

Its fine now just heard from my mate theres not many sold so it looks fin ill pm you if i do need you to :bluescarf:

Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:00 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
ae15 wrote:

Its fine now just heard from my mate theres not many sold so it looks fin ill pm you if i do need you to :bluescarf:

Alright mate np

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:41 pm

If you meet the criteria you dont have problem as your guaranteed
Until they reduce the criteria they have to have enough to satisfy the first criteria
Why do some not quite get it re a criteria

Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:31 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Can’t you ring?

I dont have a landline anymore and i aint paying 7 p a minuate when it takes 10 mins to get through

Use eticketing then :lol:

Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:33 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Can’t you ring?

Scroll through the threads there's one on new numbers for ccs can use mob as part of package as it's 03 prefix .:thumbup: