BAN STONE ISLAND CLOTHES FROM FOOTBALL

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:44 am

With the nation now up in arms over the 0.0001% of women who wear burkas in the UK because of fear of terrorism, it`s made me wonder if football clubs should ban Stone island jumpers from football matches in case of football hooligans kicking off at football matches?

Thoughts?
AHERNE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: BAN STONE ISLAND CLOTHES FROM FOOTBALL

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:47 am

AHERNE wrote:With the nation now up in arms over the 0.0001% of women who wear burkas in the UK because of fear of terrorism, it`s made me wonder if football clubs should ban Stone island jumpers from football matches in case of football hooligans kicking off at football matches?

Thoughts?

you dont make any sense is my thought
paulh_85

Postby joeywills98 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

Is this a wind up :lol:
joeywills98

Postby griff105 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:54 am

You're on it early :occasion5:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Quote from Fred on facebook .... "yes lee i can remember being on a train from Rhymney to Cardiff and i was sat next to 2 ladies wearing burkas minding their own business, when at pengam station 6 boys got on wearing Stone island jumpers stinking of drink and singing football songs about fighting on new years day .... i was absolutely terrified"
AHERNE

Postby TERRYB » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:18 pm

AHERNE wrote:With the nation now up in arms over the 0.0001% of women who wear burkas in the UK because of fear of terrorism, it`s made me wonder if football clubs should ban Stone island jumpers from football matches in case of football hooligans kicking off at football matches?

Thoughts?

Mate it's a dying brand now, other brands have taken over.
TERRYB

Postby maccydee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Thoughts?

Yep, there’s the left. So far left they are right.

Stupid post from a daft person.
maccydee

Postby Gaynor Straight » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:40 pm

If only Stone Island did burkhas
Gaynor Straight

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:41 pm

maccydee wrote:

Thoughts?

Yep, there’s the left. So far left they are right.

Stupid post from a daft person.

:lol:
AHERNE

Postby Bluebina » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Thoughts?

Jumpers and stuff are ok, just ban Stone Island Burka’s :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:48 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:If only Stone Island did burkhas

How cool would that look .... although there is this mind
Attachments
dbaad8802ea85202fa6a1c7eb37eab84--stone-island-parka-stone-island-shadow-project.jpg
dbaad8802ea85202fa6a1c7eb37eab84--stone-island-parka-stone-island-shadow-project.jpg (54.95 KiB) Viewed 4115 times
AHERNE

Postby Bryceyblue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:48 pm

One word. WOW!
Bryceyblue

Postby murphy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Stupid post and hardly any fucker wears SI these days.

Also I have a balaclava and I can't wear that out when the weather's sub zero. So why are these bitches aloud to walk around wearing something very similar?
murphy

Postby TERRYB » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:18 pm

murphy wrote:Stupid post and hardly any fucker wears SI these days.

Also I have a balaclava and I can't wear that out when the weather's sub zero. So why are these bitches aloud to walk around wearing something very similar?

It's CP Company, Weekend Offender, Peaceful Hooligan, Marshall Artist and others, S I. has had it's day, only see it on either the very young wannabes or a few of the older heads. Wait until we go to Chelsea all the Casuals will be up for that one! :bluescarf:
TERRYB

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Another facebook quote ..... "Great idea, and i dont think it shouldnt end there either. I think Adidas trainers should be banned too. It`s not like they are comfortable anyway and i`m sure they could runaway faster if they had running daps on"
AHERNE

Postby murphy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:54 pm

AHERNE wrote:Another facebook quote ..... "Great idea, and i dont think it shouldnt end there either. I think Adidas trainers should be banned too. It`s not like they are comfortable anyway and i`m sure they could runaway faster if they had running daps on"

I dread to think what stupid left wing groups you follow :lol:
murphy

Postby Dahboy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:55 pm

Thoughts?

You are a dick.
Dahboy

Postby Jock » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Thoughts?

Why do you think dressing up like a bee keeper is linked to terrorism.
Jock

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Thoughts?

following suit and looking for bites like other posters?
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby stephendavid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:56 pm

Alot of older cardiff still wear SI,paul&shark or cp
stephendavid

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Yet another Facebook quote ... "Those stone island jumper wearers beat me to a pulp one night because I had my George sweater on. How people can be so jealous God only knows. BAN STONE ISLAND NOW"
AHERNE

Postby RV Casual » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:29 pm

stephendavid wrote:Alot of older cardiff still wear SI,paul&shark or cp

Correct mate.

SI got ruined same as Burbery by people wearing snides, nothing worse than paying £2-300 for a nice item of clothing only to have some 40 year old obese, chain smoking, fight fight wherever you maybe but the run at the first sight of trouble simpleton in the same end as you with a jumper from burtons with a snide SI badge hanging on with a safety pin

RV Casual

Postby norms76 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:38 pm

RV Casual wrote:

Correct mate.

SI got ruined same as Burbery by people wearing snides, nothing worse than paying £2-300 for a nice item of clothing only to have some 40 year old obese, chain smoking, fight fight wherever you maybe but the run at the first sight of trouble simpleton in the same end as you with a jumper from burtons with a snide SI badge hanging on with a safety pin

Nothing worse mate. I still love my SI but usually just buy the stuff without the patch or SI Marina and if i do buy a patch garment it’ll be a ghost piece or shadow project.

Other than that, I like Paul & Shark, CP, APC and Armani.
norms76

Postby RV Casual » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:42 pm

norms76 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Correct mate.

Nothing worse mate. I still love my SI but usually just buy the stuff without the patch or SI Marina and if i do buy a patch garment it’ll be a ghost piece or shadow project.

Other than that, I like Paul & Shark, CP, APC and Armani.

Its quality stuff mate ain't it, I have got a SI jumper had it for 15 years and it still holds its quality :thumbup:
RV Casual

Postby stephendavid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:06 pm

RV Casual wrote:

Correct mate.

Spot on mate,my niece her grampy had woodies in town so i had a fair bit of discount off my si garms which i was very very grateful of lol.Quality clobber if looked after right i like yourself have got a jacket ive had for 10+ years still in good nick
stephendavid

Postby Trebanog bluebird » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:35 pm

stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Correct mate.

Spot on mate,my niece her grampy had woodies in town so i had a fair bit of discount off my si garms which i was very very grateful of lol.Quality clobber if looked after right i like yourself have got a jacket ive had for 10+ years still in good nick

Used to love that shop m8. Awesome gear, broke my heart when it closed ha
Trebanog bluebird

Postby City fan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:35 pm

Stick to your running L33 PBB.
City fan

Postby stephendavid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Trebanog bluebird wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Correct mate.

Used to love that shop m8. Awesome gear, broke my heart when it closed ha

Was a great shop mate
stephendavid

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:51 pm

City fan wrote:Stick to your running L33 PBB.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
AHERNE

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Thoughts?

You are a dick.

:shock:

:lol:
AHERNE

Next

Return to General Chat