Good times ahead

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good times ahead

Postby Gaz777 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:20 pm

With the latest additions to the squad, plus the togetherness of the squad and points to prove, etc, I have a feeling we are going to be resolute and a tough side to play against for many.

We have a lot of talent in the squad and with the exciting new additions we have a lot to be positive about. The pundits have already relegated us and that is just the motivation the lads need.

I am predicting we will stay up and Josh Murphy and Bobby Reid to shine!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Gaz777

Good times ahead

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Good times ahead

Postby T1JMO » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Gaz777 wrote:With the latest additions to the squad, plus the togetherness of the squad and points to prove, etc, I have a feeling we are going to be resolute and a tough side to play against for many.

We have a lot of talent in the squad and with the exciting new additions we have a lot to be positive about. The pundits have already relegated us and that is just the motivation the lads need.

Same here, I honestly think 10th-14th is possible.
T1JMO

Postby wez1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Gaz777 wrote:With the latest additions to the squad, plus the togetherness of the squad and points to prove, etc, I have a feeling we are going to be resolute and a tough side to play against for many.

Agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby RV Casual » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:49 pm

The next 3 games will tell us what we can expect mate.

Bournemouth, Newcastle and Huddersfield.

Anything less than 3-4 points out of that and I would say forget it, but I am a bit more optimistic than I was a few days ago.
RV Casual

Return to General Chat