MY VIEW: " ITS OUR ONLY CHANCE "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW: " ITS OUR ONLY CHANCE "

Postby Pulisnewport » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:Ah well it's nearly here!! Everyone who thinks they are in the know puts us down to be relegated.

Personally I think we will survive and that's because our PL is against Bournemouth, Watford, Huddersfield, Palace, Southampton, Brighton who may struggle?

There is always a side that for some apparent reason has a terrible season so with that in mind I'd add Newcastle, Wolves and Fulham in that mix.

Spending stupid money does help however it takes a foreign player a year to adjust and when you fill a team up with a lot of them then it's asking for trouble.

This time around we look and feel settled and I'm happy with the 6 additions.

Let the rollercoaster begin and as always everyone else is against us but hey ho that's nothing new.

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

Are us fans not allowed to discuss and have opinions about the coming season?

Or are we not allowed an opinion and say as fans how we feel we will do?

If that’s how you feel, then no point you coming on a Fans forum, that’s how football fans have been for 100 years, we are not in a dictatorship.

It had been a great discussion and difference of opinions so far :thumbright: but there’s always one to spoil it :roll:

Annis you been on the bottle??

I am feeling positive, I’ve read my post again and I cannot see where it’s wrong hmmm I need a drink :bluescarf:

It’s been a great pre season and signings, we will be in a battle with a group of teams in and around that relegation zone however I don’t feel we will go down.

So how I’ve spolied the thread beggars belief. :old:
Pulisnewport

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Pulisnewport » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:Ah well it's nearly here!! Everyone who thinks they are in the know puts us down to be relegated.

Personally I think we will survive and that's because our PL is against Bournemouth, Watford, Huddersfield, Palace, Southampton, Brighton who may struggle?

There is always a side that for some apparent reason has a terrible season so with that in mind I'd add Newcastle, Wolves and Fulham in that mix.

Spending stupid money does help however it takes a foreign player a year to adjust and when you fill a team up with a lot of them then it's asking for trouble.

Let the rollercoaster begin and as always everyone else is against us but hey ho that's nothing new.

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

If that’s how you feel, then no point you coming on a Fans forum, that’s how football fans have been for 100 years, we are not in a dictatorship.

It had been a great discussion and difference of opinions so far :thumbright: but there’s always one to spoil it :roll:

TBH Annis I can't see what Pulis has said to upset you?

Thanks TBW, he must be in the sun and on that wine again :ayatollah:
Pulisnewport

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

I am feeling positive, I’ve read my post again and I cannot see where it’s wrong hmmm I need a drink :bluescarf:

It’s been a great pre season and signings, we will be in a battle with a group of teams in and around that relegation zone however I don’t feel we will go down.

You made out that everyone who is on this topic are suddenly in the know ?

It was just about opinions and fans opinions :thumbright: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:31 pm

:sad7:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

:lol:

Karl, totally sober :lol:

I just thought u were a bit over the top calling us in the knows for our opinions, I was shocked to hear that from you.

Karl, if I have read your post totally wrong, I can only apologies :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Steve Zodiak » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

:lol:

Karl, totally sober :lol:

I just thought u were a bit over the top calling us in the knows for our opinions, I was shocked to hear that from you.

think his comments were directed at the bookies and tv pundits who have us relegated before a ball is kicked.
Steve Zodiak

Postby moonboots » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

Don't see what he said that rattled you so much. If you read his post again you will see that you owe him an apology.
moonboots

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:41 pm

moonboots wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

Don't see what he said that rattled you so much. If you read his post again you will see that you owe him an apology.

If u had read all my replies I did apologies as I must have read his post out of context :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Pulisnewport » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

Annis, I can see where you got it wrong.

I was referring to the pundits, Sky BBC etc the tabloid press and every PL supporter at all the other clubs.

I didn't put that in as it would have taken up a paragraph and I've read it again and it reads and means those know all's in the so called football world.

Hey ho apologies if you saw it that way. I'll keep off the site to avoid problems.
Pulisnewport

Postby Woody CCFC » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Lets face it we're bookies favorites to go down for a reason , just enjoy while it lasts .
Woody CCFC

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

Annis, I can see where you got it wrong.

I was referring to the pundits, Sky BBC etc the tabloid press and every PL supporter at all the other clubs.

I didn't put that in as it would have taken up a paragraph and I've read it again and it reads and means those know all's in the so called football world.

Hey ho apologies if you saw it that way. I'll keep off the site to avoid problems.

Thanks Karl, for correcting my missunderstanding :thumbright: :bluebird:

Personally I believe we have a fighting chance, let’s prove them all wrong :thumbright: :bluebird:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby moonboots » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
moonboots wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

This time around we look and feel settled and I'm happy with the 6 additions. If

Enjoy it Bluebirds.

Karl,

A bit surprised at you.

If u had read all my replies I did apologies as I must have read his post out of context :thumbright:

No didn't see your apology as it wasn't on there when I started typing my comment but glad to see that you did :thumbup:
moonboots

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Obviously ITK is a trigger phrase for young Annis, never mind no harm done :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Dazzy » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:38 pm

This is a given. Would be barmy to change our style at this stage. As Warnock spelled out earlier, that’s exactly how we’ll play.
Who needs Cantona, when we’ve got Stantona?
Dazzy

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:53 am

IT doesn't have to be the only way. Well, it’s going to be direct football, we haven’t got the skill to do something else. But we could play numerous formations and different game plans. My opinion formation for this team would be a 4-5-1 formation changing to 4-3-3 in attack.
Tempo on the ball will be a problem and I’m looking forward to see how we cope. Hope we can keep the ball better and smarter, and like ol Neil said, that is up to the boys.
Scandinavianbluebird

Previous

Return to General Chat