BAN STONE ISLAND CLOTHES FROM FOOTBALL

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BAN STONE ISLAND CLOTHES FROM FOOTBALL

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Quote from a burka wearer on facebook .... "I dont think they should ban Stone Island sweaters from football matches. People should be able to wear what they like when they like without being ridiculed. Live and let live i say" :thumbup:
AHERNE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby norms76 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:08 pm

AHERNE wrote:
City fan wrote:Stick to your running L33 PBB.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re probably a fat scruff that looks like he’s got dressed in the dark.

You’re a bit jealous you can’t pull it off so you decide to have a pop at people who like to buy decent clobber.

It’s not for everyone mate. :thumbright:
norms76

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:19 pm

norms76 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
City fan wrote:Stick to your running L33 PBB.

You’re probably a fat scruff that looks like he’s got dressed in the dark.

You’re a bit jealous you can’t pull it off so you decide to have a pop at people who like to buy decent clobber.

It’s not for everyone mate. :thumbright:

AHERNE

Postby Xcasual » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:00 pm

AHERNE wrote:With the nation now up in arms over the 0.0001% of women who wear burkas in the UK because of fear of terrorism, it`s made me wonder if football clubs should ban Stone island jumpers from football matches in case of football hooligans kicking off at football matches?

Thoughts?

Ban AHERNE please :occasion5:
Xcasual

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Xcasual wrote:
AHERNE wrote:With the nation now up in arms over the 0.0001% of women who wear burkas in the UK because of fear of terrorism, it`s made me wonder if football clubs should ban Stone island jumpers from football matches in case of football hooligans kicking off at football matches?

Thoughts?

Ban AHERNE please :occasion5:

You'll never ban a Burka fan
AHERNE

Postby RV Casual » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:38 pm

stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Alot of older cardiff still wear SI,paul&shark or cp

Correct mate.

SI got ruined same as Burbery by people wearing snides, nothing worse than paying £2-300 for a nice item of clothing only to have some 40 year old obese, chain smoking, fight fight wherever you maybe but the run at the first sight of trouble simpleton in the same end as you with a jumper from burtons with a snide SI badge hanging on with a safety pin

Spot on mate,my niece her grampy had woodies in town so i had a fair bit of discount off my si garms which i was very very grateful of lol.Quality clobber if looked after right i like yourself have got a jacket ive had for 10+ years still in good nick

Woodies :thumbup: Like walking into heaven as a 16/17 year old back i n the day :bluescarf:
RV Casual

Postby norms76 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:42 pm

RV Casual wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Correct mate.

SI got ruined same as Burbery by people wearing snides, nothing worse than paying £2-300 for a nice item of clothing only to have some 40 year old obese, chain smoking, fight fight wherever you maybe but the run at the first sight of trouble simpleton in the same end as you with a jumper from burtons with a snide SI badge hanging on with a safety pin

Spot on mate,my niece her grampy had woodies in town so i had a fair bit of discount off my si garms which i was very very grateful of lol.Quality clobber if looked after right i like yourself have got a jacket ive had for 10+ years still in good nick

Woodies :thumbup: Like walking into heaven as a 16/17 year old back i n the day :bluescarf:

Defo. Matt in there used to sort me out with some good deals, good days.
norms76

Postby stephendavid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:46 pm

It sure was lads
stephendavid

Postby RV Casual » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:14 pm

norms76 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Correct mate.

This will probably sound pathetic to most on here but Ill share it anyway as I know some will get it.

When I was 15/16 I was bang into it, was ripping up Sloper Road week in week out cat and mouse with the old bill, Milwall in 99, Rovers, Plymouth it was week in week out :D

Then I had some money for Christmas, catches the train down to Cardiff with my budget, walks in to Woodies and comes out with a Lacoste jumper I still have to this day (and is still quality) feeling 10ft tall.

Well over the years I ended up spending a small fortune in there and John Anthony in Bristol and Swindon :lol: half the clothes got ripped, I got a criminal record and a ban and we all lives happily ever after :bluescarf: :clap: :lol: :lol:
RV Casual

Postby norms76 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:47 pm

RV Casual wrote:
norms76 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Correct mate.

This will probably sound pathetic to most on here but Ill share it anyway as I know some will get it.

When I was 15/16 I was bang into it, was ripping up Sloper Road week in week out cat and mouse with the old bill, Milwall in 99, Rovers, Plymouth it was week in week out :D

Then I had some money for Christmas, catches the train down to Cardiff with my budget, walks in to Woodies and comes out with a Lacoste jumper I still have to this day (and is still quality) feeling 10ft tall.

Well over the years I ended up spending a small fortune in there and John Anthony in Bristol and Swindon :lol: half the clothes got ripped, I got a criminal record and a ban and we all lives happily ever after :bluescarf: :clap: :lol: :lol:

The good ole’ days. :laughing6: :lol: :occasion5:
norms76

Postby dogfound » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:55 pm

AHERNE wrote:Quote from a burka wearer on facebook .... "I dont think they should ban Stone Island sweaters from football matches. People should be able to wear what they like when they like without being ridiculed. Live and let live i say" :thumbup:

reading your posts and then thinking back to RVs ..you dont know who your talking to post.....
could this burka wearer on facebook be you by any chance...?
dogfound

Postby AHERNE » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:04 pm

dogfound wrote:
AHERNE wrote:Quote from a burka wearer on facebook .... "I dont think they should ban Stone Island sweaters from football matches. People should be able to wear what they like when they like without being ridiculed. Live and let live i say" :thumbup:

reading your posts and then thinking back to RVs ..you dont know who your talking to post.....
could this burka wearer on facebook be you by any chance...?

YOU GOT ME :smilebox:
AHERNE

Previous

Return to General Chat