Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Vincent tan has not backed super neil warnock

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Bob bank arsehole,firstly I have no need to garner any support,or sympathy,just stating a fact,whinging will get you nowhere,concentrate on what you can do,not what you can't!as to "using" my deceased dad,you are one cheeky c##t!he lived,and loved the bluebirds,for a feckin lot longer than you EVER will!#FACT.
bluesince62

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:03 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:I lost my old man late last year to dementia/cancer,in all his years(84)supported city for a good 65+years and would still be singing/screaming when getting beat by whatever score,by whoever! They're still my team he'd say win or lose,it doesnt matter,im a city fan,end of.taught me to never berate our own players,save your energy to scream at the opposition.never once,did he utter the words"thats it,I'm done" and he saw some shit in his time,but was really over the moon we are up again and in blue,didnt know me by the end,but never lost his love for his bluebirds.we go with what we have,never say die,and what will be,will be.wheres your pick an shovel mr potato? Bob bank mason? Obviously lost yours eh?

firstly its low to use a dead relative to garner support or sympathy. sorry for your loss however. we are favourites to come down and it is all because of lack of ambition from the board.

What's ambition paying 100m+ or pay 30m for players? Club spends what it can afford just like you do in real life, tans Ambition was bringing debt down to manageable level which he's doing and for club to play in premiership again which it's done! if ambition for you is spending lots
££££££s then spurs totally lack ambition as spent 000000 :thumbup:

Very good post Allen. Totally agree!!!
:o
:laughing6:
:thumbup:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Bob bank mason » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Tan ain't not backed neil no way no how. What's 30m these days anyway???
Bob bank mason

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:18 am

Bob bank mason wrote:Tan ain't not backed neil no way no how. What's 30m these days anyway???

Dunno? The purse for you're fight :laughing5:
bluesince62

Previous

Return to General Chat