Aaron Ramsey to be approached

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:57 am

RAMSEY TO MILAN?

13/09/18

AC Milan are considering an approach for Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey, according to Tuttosport, with the Wales international out of contract at the end of the season.

Milan sporting directors Leonardo and Paolo Maldini hopes their strong relationship with Ivan Gazidis, who is also wanted by Milan as new CEO, can help negotiations for the 27-year-old.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Aaron Ramsey to be approached

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:RAMSEY TO MILAN?

13/09/18

AC Milan are considering an approach for Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey, according to Tuttosport, with the Wales international out of contract at the end of the season.

Milan sporting directors Leonardo and Paolo Maldini hopes their strong relationship with Ivan Gazidis, who is also wanted by Milan as new CEO, can help negotiations for the 27-year-old.

Can't see this happening :shock:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby phildavies » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 pm

He needs a move from Arsenal as like a lot of their players he’s been their too long now stagnating. However AC Milan whilst being a huge club have been awful for a while now think if he leaves on free he will get offers from better clubs TBH.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby ThomasC » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:52 pm

phildavies wrote:He needs a move from Arsenal as like a lot of their players he’s been their too long now stagnating. However AC Milan whilst being a huge club have been awful for a while now think if he leaves on free he will get offers from better clubs TBH.

A.C. Milan would be a bigger club that Arsenal.
ThomasC

Postby phildavies » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:14 am

ThomasC wrote:
phildavies wrote:He needs a move from Arsenal as like a lot of their players he’s been their too long now stagnating. However AC Milan whilst being a huge club have been awful for a while now think if he leaves on free he will get offers from better clubs TBH.

A.C. Milan would be a bigger club that Arsenal.

Bigger yes better ATM definetly not
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Return to General Chat