Liverpool v Cardiff tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Savigma » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Hi guys when can I get some tickets for the Liverpool / Cardiff game at Anfield please? I’m looking for 4 tickets and am a season ticket holder. I’m fairly certain they’re not released yet but I just don’t want to be late you know.

Thanks
Savigma

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff tickets

Postby montyblue » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:00 pm

You should no the score if your a season ticket Holder why don't the 4 liverpool fans get there own tickets my arse.
montyblue

Postby Savigma » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:20 am

montyblue wrote:You should no the score if your a season ticket Holder why don't the 4 liverpool fans get there own tickets my arse.

Just because I’m a season ticket holder doesn’t mean I should know “the score”. I’ve been to Fulham, Man U, Brighton, Brentford, and a couple others away before but I didn’t organise it. My grandad and uncle both support Cardiff but grew up supporting Liverpool...but me and my dad we’re going too to support Cardiff. I don’t understand your belittling response to be honest. Absolute nonsense. Thanks for your help bel end
Savigma

Postby harold pinta » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:25 am

Savigma wrote:
montyblue wrote:You should no the score if your a season ticket Holder why don't the 4 liverpool fans get there own tickets my arse.

Just because I’m a season ticket holder doesn’t mean I should know “the score”. I’ve been to Fulham, Man U, Brighton, Brentford, and a couple others away before but I didn’t organise it. My grandad and uncle both support Cardiff but grew up supporting Liverpool...but me and my dad we’re going too to support Cardiff. I don’t understand your belittling response to be honest. Absolute nonsense. Thanks for your help bel end

So you’ve come on a Cardiff City message board and you’re saying that you want to buy get hold of two tickets in the Cardiff end for your relatives to go and cheer on Liverpool against us??!! Dear god.

If they are such big Liverpool fans I would suggest the home end with their own fans is more appropriate.
harold pinta

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:48 am

Savigma wrote:Hi guys when can I get some tickets for the Liverpool / Cardiff game at Anfield please? I’m looking for 4 tickets and am a season ticket holder. I’m fairly certain they’re not released yet but I just don’t want to be late you know.

Thanks

2 " home supporters " In an away end is asking for trouble imo.

The bloke with the Arsenal shirt was bad enough but going in an away end when 60 - 70% of the blokes are howling isn't a good idea.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:22 pm

A few people have asked me already if I can get them tickets for Arsenal and Man City in the home end....both supporters of the other clubs....for which I didn’t! I’m sorry but why should I follow cardiff city through thick and thin, be there on those freezing cold long away trips through dire football, then finally get to the premier league...and then what help dna of other clubs get tickets to cheer on a team against us...forget it!

The only fans I’ll be helping are our own and they will be people who were there over the last few years not just this season!

If I didn’t have enough criteria for example to watch cardiff away at Liverpool (for which I will have but that’s besides the point) would a Liverpool fan sort me out a ticket in their home end...I doubt it!
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:A few people have asked me already if I can get them tickets for Arsenal and Man City in the home end....both supporters of the other clubs....for which I didn’t! I’m sorry but why should I follow cardiff city through thick and thin, be there on those freezing cold long away trips through dire football, then finally get to the premier league...and then what help dna of other clubs get tickets to cheer on a team against us...forget it!

The only fans I’ll be helping are our own and they will be people who were there over the last few years not just this season!

If I didn’t have enough criteria for example to watch cardiff away at Liverpool (for which I will have but that’s besides the point) would a Liverpool fan sort me out a ticket in their home end...I doubt it!

Clap clap clap!
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby davids » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Don't remember there being such a demand for tickets last season away to Barnsley or Birmingham?
davids

Postby stephendavid » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:17 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:A few people have asked me already if I can get them tickets for Arsenal and Man City in the home end....both supporters of the other clubs....for which I didn’t! I’m sorry but why should I follow cardiff city through thick and thin, be there on those freezing cold long away trips through dire football, then finally get to the premier league...and then what help dna of other clubs get tickets to cheer on a team against us...forget it!

Clap clap clap!

Lansbury my old mucca i had a man u fan ask me for tickets yesterday my reply was.....your from splott not salford fella so jog on bra
stephendavid

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:18 am

stephendavid wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Clap clap clap!

Lansbury my old mucca i had a man u fan ask me for tickets yesterday my reply was.....your from splott not salford fella so jog on bra

Good lad - one of my biggest hates that is grangey :banghead:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby JJ1927 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Savigma wrote:

This has got to be a wind up surely
JJ1927

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:56 pm

davids wrote:Don't remember there being such a demand for tickets last season away to Barnsley or Birmingham?

Because one of those games didn’t take place.
Llan_Blue

Return to General Chat