Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chelsea v Cardiff where???

Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Anyone know anywhere in Cardiff that are able/will show the game live on sat? Preferably somewhere with beer

Re: Chelsea v Cardiff where???

Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:41 pm

bloobird97 wrote:Anyone know anywhere in Cardiff that are able/will show the game live on sat? Preferably somewhere with beer

In my local, The Crown Pub in Santa Ponsa :lol: , he has 7 screens and theres about 25 of us going to watch :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:14 pm

I’ve been looking hard but where is Santa ponsa in Cardiff?

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:24 pm

JuniorBluebird1980 wrote:I’ve been looking hard but where is Santa ponsa in Cardiff?

2hours south of Rhoose

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:50 pm

JuniorBluebird1980 wrote:I’ve been looking hard but where is Santa ponsa in Cardiff?

Local football team play in the ‘B’ league, once upon a many moons ago they had a world class striker by the name of Samual Etoo before he was poached by..... sorry, sold to Barcelona before heading to Stamford Bridge :old:

Hala Real Mallorca

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:25 am

castle view blu wrote:

2hours south of Rhoose

:lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:26 am

snoopystorm wrote:

Local football team play in the ‘B’ league, once upon a many moons ago they had a world class striker by the name of Samual Etoo before he was poached by..... sorry, sold to Barcelona before heading to Stamford Bridge :old:

Hala Real Mallorca

Real Mallorca horrible club :lol:

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

Hala Real Mallorca

Real Mallorca horrible club :lol:

:lol: :lol: think their main fan base whilst in La Liga was poor old jimmy tourist