Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is tomorrows game on the net ?

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Any one know ? One more ask anyone have modbro working on bt broadband trying to get it to work for some one

Re: Is tomorrows game on the net ?

Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:30 pm

bluewho wrote:Any one know ? One more ask anyone have modbro working on bt broadband trying to get it to work for some one

It will be on the net somewhere but you will need a VPN to get it, the VPN I use is cyberghost, there is a free version of this but you have to wait in a queue which takes about 1 minute and last for 3hrs.

best to download about 30 minutes before kick off and then search for streams, or wait for someone on here to say they have found a stream, usually jimmy-rat

I think that Mobdro is blocked in the uk, so you will need a VPN for that also

Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:04 pm

I'll find a stream and share it as usual. Worked fine last few games. Many will vouch for them being good quality. No need to pay for anything.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:14 pm

rontom wrote:
bluewho wrote:Any one know ? One more ask anyone have modbro working on bt broadband trying to get it to work for some one

It will be on the net somewhere but you will need a VPN to get it, the VPN I use is cyberghost, there is a free version of this but you have to wait in a queue which takes about 1 minute and last for 3hrs.

best to download about 30 minutes before kick off and then search for streams, or wait for someone on here to say they have found a stream, usually jimmy-rat

You don’t need a vpn watched all away games online easy this season

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:34 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
rontom wrote:

You don’t need a vpn watched all away games online easy this season

Yes but you can be traced without a VPN, unless you use one of the paid IPTV programmes that are offered on here, that has a VPN built in, always safer with a VPN

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:42 pm

A good app to use on android similar to mobdro, but I find seems to work better is livenet.tv :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:22 am

Checked modro it's on bein sports 7

Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:40 am

Showing on all the following - LIVE EPL, SPORTNET EAST, SPORTNET PACIFIC, SPORTNET ONTARIO, SPORTNET WEST, CNBC USA AND BEIN 7.

Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:05 am

live on iptv as all city games are :thumbright:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:51 am

Just google reddit soccer streams. They always have one

Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:31 pm

At a bar in portinatx watching footy and the Chelsea game is on later so few beers and a win will be great. :occasion5:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Wouldn't it be on chelsea tv?

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Trefaser7 wrote:Wouldn't it be on chelsea tv?

No will have full radio commentary , will then show full match after it's finished because of premiership rules. :thumbup:

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:59 pm

Easy enough to find streams for all prem games this year without signing up for anything the benefit of all prem games being shown in the US

Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:53 pm

phildavies wrote:Easy enough to find streams for all prem games this year without signing up for anything the benefit of all prem games being shown in the US

And lot of vpn can be got free :thumbup: