Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Radio presenter Says Cardiff are the worst Premier Side

Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 pm

And win at home against Fulham means that we leave the relegation zone and they go in it. After Liverpool our schedule is much nicer again, so who knows what'll happen.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:03 pm

OP should have read...

"CARDIFF FANS SAY JASON CUNDY IS THE WORST RADIO PRESENTER EVER"

Probably has more 'clout' that way than the random and deliberately provocative ramblings of the narrow-minded, one-eyed Chelski-ite!

Jason Cundy: the poor man's Adrian Durham! :thumbright: ;) :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:38 am

Sven wrote:OP should have read...

"CARDIFF FANS SAY JASON CUNDY IS THE WORST RADIO PRESENTER EVER"

Probably has more 'clout' that way than the random and deliberately provocative ramblings of the narrow-minded, one-eyed Chelski-ite!

Jason Cundy: the poor man's Adrian Durham! :thumbright: ;) :lol: :lol:

The truth hurts get over it.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:14 am

jimmy_rat wrote:What I also don't get is why Fulham aren't getting both barrels? They're woeful. And have spent 150m this summer to sit 3 points better off than us...

What people seem to forget is that everything said on Talkshite is pre-planed to be controversial so as to keep their ratings up.I'm not concerned about what they say but do get worried about the number of fans that seem to lap it up.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:22 am

Not worthy of Premier League? our attendances certainly disprove Cunty’s comments, 11th highest in Premiership above Wolves and little Fulham and only a couple of hundred below 10th place Leicester. Once we get a couple of wins we can stuff this nobody’s comments up his arse!

Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:12 am

He's dull tool, ignore the idiot, he is just going for controversy like Sutton !!!

Stick together Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Ninianman wrote:The guy is a dipshit,i too listened to some of the shite until i could stick no more,he also said that the PL should cut the teams to 18 to stop the dross that is Cardiff/Burnley /huddersfield/Soton from ever getting in the PL again,also went on to say that big Clubs with massive followings like Leeds/Sheff Wed /Forest should be shoehorned to the top tier to enhance the brand.
I can remember when we played his beloved Chelsea in the old 2nd division away in a shithole ramshackled ground and they had vollunteers asking fans to donate £1 into a bucket to keep the Club afloat,i can't wait until the cesspit PL falls apart TBH

He’s an idiot. Also the point about following well we currently have one of the highest average attendances in the prem and it’s even higher if you put it as percentage of tickets sold. Anyway like Sutton and others they will all have egg in their face soon enough.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Liles93 wrote:And win at home against Fulham means that we leave the relegation zone and they go in it. After Liverpool our schedule is much nicer again, so who knows what'll happen.

:thumbup:

Stick together Bluebirds, us against the rest of the League and media, i'd love it if we stay up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:43 pm

Time will tell if we are the worst ever premier league side but you would have to say looking at the league table it is on the cards. Two points every eight games will produce a total of about nine at the end of the season. True we have only been battered twice so far but the problem is we can't win even when we are not battered. Burnley were rubbish against us us and still beat us. Personally I think we will get more than the 11 points Derby got but not much more.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Crayfish wrote:Time will tell if we are the worst ever premier league side but you would have to say looking at the league table it is on the cards. Two points every eight games will produce a total of about nine at the end of the season. True we have only been battered twice so far but the problem is we can't win even when we are not battered. Burnley were rubbish against us us and still beat us. Personally I think we will get more than the 11 points Derby got but not much more.

You can't judge the whole season on the first eight games, we have had a tough run, but more chance of points on the next batch of eight.

Keep the faith Bluebirds our team needs us more than ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Crayfish wrote:Time will tell if we are the worst ever premier league side but you would have to say looking at the league table it is on the cards. Two points every eight games will produce a total of about nine at the end of the season. True we have only been battered twice so far but the problem is we can't win even when we are not battered. Burnley were rubbish against us us and still beat us. Personally I think we will get more than the 11 points Derby got but not much more.

You can't judge the whole season on the first eight games, we have had a tough run, but more chance of points on the next batch of eight.

Keep the faith Bluebirds our team needs us more than ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do you think you might judge the season when we've had the first 38?