The atmosphere in the egg box stadium....

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bananas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Awful. Full of rugby tourists and just like an egg game no one is interested in the match. FUK off Giggs and FUK off FAW. NO more games in that shit egg box please.
Bananas

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The atmosphere in the egg box stadium....

Postby Ninianman » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:37 pm

They should have played this game at Wrexham.
Ninianman

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:39 pm

[quote="Ninianman"]They should have played this game at Wrexham.[/quote

I agree with this and that's as a Cardiff boy, so no baise. Those fans up North deserve it.
Taff on the Mersey

Postby Bananas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
Ninianman wrote:They should have played this game at Wrexham.[/quote

I agree with this and that's as a Cardiff boy, so no baise. Those fans up North deserve it.

100% agree. No more football in that awful shit egg stadium please.
Bananas

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:43 pm

We are being skooled.This display would silence any crowd.
Sneggyblubird

Postby montyblue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:47 pm

SNEGGYBLUEBIR
it was quite before kick off and at the start before they scored .
montyblue

Postby Bananas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:59 pm

montyblue wrote:SNEGGYBLUEBIR

Like egg fans, on their irritating mobiles, back and fore for drinks and dead quiet. Awful support in an awful dead soulless stadium.
Bananas

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Bananas wrote:Awful. Full of rugby tourists and just like an egg game no one is interested in the match. FUK off Giggs and FUK off FAW. NO more games in that shit egg box please.

So 20k extra fans at stadium are all rugby fans watching football? Crowd 50k :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby TommyP » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Bananas wrote:

Like egg fans, on their irritating mobiles, back and fore for drinks and dead quiet. Awful support in an awful dead soulless stadium.

You can't call it an awful support. I'd say the majority of the 33,000 that sold out our games under Coleman are here tonight as well as the guys that travel all over Europe to watch us play, just cause it's in a stadium you don't like doesn't mean you can slag off our support :?
TommyP

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 pm

TommyP wrote:
Bananas wrote:

You can't call it an awful support. I'd say the majority of the 33,000 that sold out our games under Coleman are here tonight as well as the guys that travel all over Europe to watch us play, just cause it's in a stadium you don't like doesn't mean you can slag off our support :?

He's just transferring his city style towards Wales ! Bet 99% of fans are footy ones why would anyone pay money to see sport dont watch live normally :|
pembroke allan

Postby Bananas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
TommyP wrote:
Bananas wrote:

He's just transferring his city style towards Wales ! Bet 99% of fans are footy ones why would anyone pay money to see sport dont watch live normally :|

:roll:
Bananas

Postby theclaw » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Got to say I hated it tonite in the Principality Stadium,fans coming in late and back and fore for pop and hot dogs.Really done my head in.
Football wasn’t much better when I could see it.
theclaw

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:43 am

TommyP wrote:
Bananas wrote:

I gave it a miss as did a number of home and away regulars I know ..but even if your correct { you prob are about majority } its thinned out by lots of event tourists that really don't care..
dogfound

Postby neathbluebird » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:48 am

What was that with all the phone lights on in the 2nd half ? from where i was sitting only bits of ground not doing were singing bit in the lower & those around us in the upper.
neathbluebird

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:58 am

neathbluebird wrote:What was that with all the phone lights on in the 2nd half ? from where i was sitting only bits of ground not doing were singing bit in the lower & those around us in the upper.

its what you get when we go play there...its not for me im afraid..
dogfound

Postby Tailgunner » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:57 am

pembroke allan wrote:
TommyP wrote:
Bananas wrote:

No way was it 99% footy fans, 20k tourists types, familys, lets go to the millennium stadium and have a look, not a bad thing though 50k is impressive for a Thursday night
It was a friendly a nicey nicey friendly more pop n crisps :lol: not to be taken very serious
Real important games must be played at City stadium proper atmosphere
47 years a blue, not a Red not a Dragon, but a f*cking Bluebird
Tailgunner

Postby CP25Bluebird » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:31 am

Bananas wrote:Awful. Full of rugby tourists and just like an egg game no one is interested in the match. FUK off Giggs and FUK off FAW. NO more games in that shit egg box please.

We were 3-0 down inside 30 mins. Playing very poorly, no fight from the players, the tackles were weak. You really wonder why there was no atmosphere? I didn't hear much from the "Loyal singing section" during the game :roll:

at the end of the day it was just a friendly, it's supposed to be a much more relaxed atmosphere, these are the games that families will try to get too, especially as we played one of the biggest teams in world football. This might have been some kids first experience of a Wales game.

You can definitely see the potential the Millennium has if we can become one of the top teams in Europe and the World but for now i agree we should keep games in the CCS, if we can get into League A of this Nations League thing and gets the likes of Spain, France, Germany etc i really wouldn't have a problem going back to the Millennium
CP25Bluebird

Postby RYANBLUE » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:54 am

I decided as soon as game was announced I wasnt going, even if free. CCS has been the turning point for Wales games, its been incredible and its built us where we were.

Hopefully this is a 1 off

P.s. the anti rugby (anti egg) in this city is a total joke. Its the most pathetic argument Ive ever heard
RYANBLUE

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:03 am

The atmosphere was so dire I out my earphones on and listened to music through tbe game.
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:26 am

Tailgunner wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TommyP wrote:
Bananas wrote:

No way was it 99% footy fans, 20k tourists types, familys, lets go to the millennium stadium and have a look, not a bad thing though 50k is impressive for a Thursday night
It was a friendly a nicey nicey friendly more pop n crisps :lol: not to be taken very serious
Real important games must be played at City stadium proper atmosphere

Agree about ccs but 20k paying just to sit inside a stadium whilst not interested in what's happening on the pitch? Can get tickets for Autumn internationals easily enough and watch game they're interested in :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Wolfpac » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:36 am

Atmosphere was terrific if you pretending to be a fat yank at a baseball game, the amount of drilbit taylors walking back and forth for hot dogs, pop corn and soft drinks.

ive seen a better atmosphere in my nans knickers
Wolfpac

Postby montyblue » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Wrexhams ground not upto international standards unfortunately.
montyblue

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:51 pm

montyblue wrote:Wrexhams ground not upto international standards unfortunately.

Barely up to non league standards these days
Llan_Blue

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:52 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Atmosphere was terrific if you pretending to be a fat yank at a baseball game, the amount of drilbit taylors walking back and forth for hot dogs, pop corn and soft drinks.

ive seen a better atmosphere in my nans knickers

To be fair tho mate when we all get into your nans knickers there’s usually a right old party :lol:
Llan_Blue

Postby ae15 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Fair points about the shocking atmosphere, but who gives a shit if people are wearing rugby tops honestly? They're trying to show their support by wearing a Wales top. Pathetic thing for people to pick up on.
ae15

Return to General Chat