Fulham/Huddersfield shocking

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:53 pm

Id be really surprised if we didn't finish above these 2. Huddersfield create nothing, have no pace what so ever in their team and only ever have 1 man in the box which explains why they cant score. And Fulham are still spineless, lose 50/50's, and cant defend, and have no organisation or leaders in their team what so ever. If any other team played Fulham tonight they would have put 4 past them.
Bluebird Warrior

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Fulham/Huddersfield shocking

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Id be really surprised if we didn't finish above these 2. Huddersfield create nothing, have no pace what so ever in their team and only ever have 1 man in the box which explains why they cant score. And Fulham are still spineless, lose 50/50's, and cant defend, and have no organisation or leaders in their team what so ever. If any other team played Fulham tonight they would have put 4 past them.

Trouble is I’m not sure there’s another one. :sad7:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby northernbluebird » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:38 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebird Warrior wrote:Id be really surprised if we didn't finish above these 2. Huddersfield create nothing, have no pace what so ever in their team and only ever have 1 man in the box which explains why they cant score. And Fulham are still spineless, lose 50/50's, and cant defend, and have no organisation or leaders in their team what so ever. If any other team played Fulham tonight they would have put 4 past them.

agree. both fulham and huddersfield are very poor teams, in my opinion worse than us. of the teams down there, newcastle, palace, and burnley are better teams than us. not by much, but enough over the course of a season to pick up more points than us. all three of those also have managers who know how to grind out the points.

southampton are very average, but as it stands they have more quality. they will probably change manager and spend money in january.
northernbluebird

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:43 pm

northernbluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

agree. both fulham and huddersfield are very poor teams, in my opinion worse than us. of the teams down there, newcastle, palace, and burnley are better teams than us. not by much, but enough over the course of a season to pick up more points than us. all three of those also have managers who know how to grind out the points.

southampton are very average, but as it stands they have more quality. they will probably change manager and spend money in january.

That’s exactly how I see it mate. Very confident if it was 2 teams to be relegated and up against it as there’s 3.
Still, you never know.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:02 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
northernbluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

That’s exactly how I see it mate. Very confident if it was 2 teams to be relegated and up against it as there’s 3.
Still, you never know.

There a always the unexpected team who drops like a stone. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat