A forum for all things Cardiff City

“I don’t know if Cardiff will want me back until I sit down

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:03 pm

RHYS HEALEY FOCUSED ON MK DONS

Rhys Healey:

“I don’t know if Cardiff will want me back until I sit down with them"

Sky Sports

05/11/18

Rhys Healey is not worrying whether his MK Dons form will earn him a Premier League chance with Cardiff.

The forward, on loan from the Bluebirds until January, scored twice and set up the other two as the Dons hammered Crawley 4-0 on Saturday.

He does not know whether his loan will be extended but said: “At the minute I’m working hard for MK Dons.

“I don’t know if they (Cardiff) will want me back until I sit down with them. As a footballer, my main focus is MK Dons and to go in the right direction.”
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

“I don’t know if Cardiff will want me back until I sit down

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “I don’t know if Cardiff will want me back until I sit d

Postby Bluesman » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:45 am

Get him back asap and give him a go, he can't be worse than what we have. At least he knows where the goals are. For out forwards that don't know it is the white netting between the the 2 white metal posts.
Bluesman

Postby Danny Says » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Bluesman wrote:Get him back asap and give him a go, he can't be worse than what we have. At least he knows where the goals are. For out forwards that don't know it is the white netting between the the 2 white metal posts.

Agree. I'd prefer to see him start than any of the forwards we have. I'd have to go as far to say that this bunch of CF's are as poor as have ever been in any city squad, and I've been following them since the early 70's.
Danny Says

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Got to say I like the look of Ward his movement is good and I think he could be a hit. Patterson even though he isn’t a forward player the guy is just superb with his effort and attitude. He is a handful for any defence and having him up front with a regular striker is a superb move.
But yes I like Healey and I would love to see him back home
Nuclearblue

Postby bluebird58 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:31 pm

He’ll be useful if we’re back in the Championship next season.
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Hopefully he gets a loan in janaury to a top half league one club and keep the goals flowing.
2blue2handle

Postby HarriRhys22 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Agreed he needs to get a loan to a Championship club in January to see if he can do it at that level before we decide on his future? Why did he go to a Division 2 club we knew he could play at that level?
HarriRhys22

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:17 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:Agreed he needs to get a loan to a Championship club in January to see if he can do it at that level before we decide on his future? Why did he go to a Division 2 club we knew he could play at that level?

I think it was more to Guarentee game time.
2blue2handle

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:05 pm

In these desperate times we'd be better off with this boy in the squad because he knows where the goal is and may be keen to get a break. Ken doesn't seem to give a f**k does he ?
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Llan_Blue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:26 pm

f**k sake he scores two goals against the mighty Crawley Town and the nutters are off saying he should start in the premier league for us again.

There’s a reason he’s in league 2 and there’s a reason he’s not setting the world alight whilst he’s down there.
Llan_Blue

Postby dogfound » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:22 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:In these desperate times we'd be better off with this boy in the squad because he knows where the goal is and may be keen to get a break. Ken doesn't seem to give a f**k does he ?

top post :lol:
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:54 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:In these desperate times we'd be better off with this boy in the squad because he knows where the goal is and may be keen to get a break. Ken doesn't seem to give a f**k does he ?

I don't agree with this at all, im sure MK Dons create a lot more chances and im sure the defending is a lot poorer. My opinion of Healy whenever I seen him at championship level was he struggled to put chances away and we don't make many chances as it is.

I thought Zohore did ok against Burnley and unlucky not to score.
2blue2handle

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I don't agree with this at all, im sure MK Dons create a lot more chances and im sure the defending is a lot poorer. My opinion of Healy whenever I seen him at championship level was he struggled to put chances away and we don't make many chances as it is.

Well it's not ideal is it ?
It's a ridiculous suggestion on the face of it, and if we can replace all the players in the 25 man squad who are at this point a waste of rations with suitable players the we must do that. However, if after we've brought whoever we can in we've still got any now useless options there, well then the boy would be a better use of those players if he'd at least try his best. I'd also say that wherever the secret problem is regarding Lee Tomln is , he'd be a better option than some of the people in there.

Whatever else we do, we've got to get rid of the people who aren't trying to pull their weight or have shown that they have no chance of achieving the required standard - even if that does mean paying them £20k a week to play for the ladies team or something till we can unload them.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby dogfound » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:40 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Well it's not ideal is it ?
It's a ridiculous suggestion on the face of it, and if we can replace all the players in the 25 man squad who are at this point a waste of rations with suitable players the we must do that. However, if after we've brought whoever we can in we've still got any now useless options there, well then the boy would be a better use of those players if he'd at least try his best. I'd also say that wherever the secret problem is regarding Lee Tomln is , he'd be a better option than some of the people in there.

Whatever else we do, we've got to get rid of the people who aren't trying to pull their weight or have shown that they have no chance of achieving the required standard - even if that does mean paying them £20k a week to play for the ladies team or something till we can unload them.

so { sorry griff } who exactly are these useless options.
dogfound

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:46 pm

The lad and MK are doing well of late - Unbeaten in last 5 games and getting game time as well .
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat