Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away tickets

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Can anyone explain how to buy tickets for an away game. Went to plenty last season but the web page says I don't have the right privileges to buy, what does that mean? Thanks

Re: Away tickets

Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:30 pm

The first question would be to ask how you got your tickets last season?

If your fan or membership number was used, you will have been credited but if you used another means, e.g. second hand from friends or other sellers, then they wouldn't be credited to your account

If you feel aggrieved, call the club directly :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:10 am

Sloper Road wrote:Can anyone explain how to buy tickets for an away game. Went to plenty last season but the web page says I don't have the right privileges to buy, what does that mean? Thanks

the criteria for the Everton game and going forward is based on THIS season...last seasons no longer count im afraid.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:22 am

Sloper Road wrote:Can anyone explain how to buy tickets for an away game. Went to plenty last season but the web page says I don't have the right privileges to buy, what does that mean? Thanks

presume its Everton tickets you are after...seem to be quite a few left and going on sale today at 10AM to anyone who is a season ticket holder, member or has a flexi plus ticket...and no queue as such outside ticket office at mo..