Alfredo Morelos

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alfredo Morelos

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Very good goalscoring record. Within our budget and rangers wouldnt be able to turn down a good offer. Yes its a gamble but probably any signing within our budget is going to be a gamble, and before anyone says SPL is a shite league and based on that he wont be good enough, well a lot of people said that about virgil van dijk and look at him. Anyone who lives up scotland or watches the SPL know how good he is???
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Alfredo Morelos

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Alfredo Morelos

Postby Jock » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:26 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:Very good goalscoring record. Within our budget and rangers wouldnt be able to turn down a good offer. Yes its a gamble but probably any signing within our budget is going to be a gamble, and before anyone says SPL is a shite league and based on that he wont be good enough, well a lot of people said that about virgil van dijk and look at him. Anyone who lives up scotland or watches the SPL know how good he is???

He’s not for sale.
Jock

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Would cost a lot I think and I can’t see Rangers letting him go - especially in the middle of a season.

Think he’s been linked to bigger clubs than us anyway.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Jock wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:Very good goalscoring record. Within our budget and rangers wouldnt be able to turn down a good offer. Yes its a gamble but probably any signing within our budget is going to be a gamble, and before anyone says SPL is a shite league and based on that he wont be good enough, well a lot of people said that about virgil van dijk and look at him. Anyone who lives up scotland or watches the SPL know how good he is???

He’s not for sale.

How do you know that? Or you a rangers fan? Lol. He any good?
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby Jock » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:02 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

He’s not for sale.

Yes, yes, fekkoff he’s staying at Ibrox :lol:
Jock

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Jock wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

He’s not for sale.

Hahaha, well in that case i hope neil is reading this board and takes note of your praise of morelos and goes and signs him haha
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby Jock » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:32 am

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

He’s not for sale.

Hahaha, well in that case i hope neil is reading this board and takes note of your praise of morelos and goes and signs him haha

When he leaves the Gers, as he undoubtedly will, I hope he ends up at the CCS. If he keeps improving under Gerrard he’ll be going for big money.
Jock

Postby TAP_Sheep » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:24 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Would cost a lot I think and I can’t see Rangers letting him go - especially in the middle of a season.

Bordeaux bid £3.75m for him in the summer. They're not that big.

But Gerrard did say that it was no where near enough and that it showed a lack of respect bidding that. So who knows
TAP_Sheep

Postby Jock » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Would cost a lot I think and I can’t see Rangers letting him go - especially in the middle of a season.

But Gerrard did say that it was no where near enough and that it showed a lack of respect bidding that. So who knows

A Chinese Club bid £8.5m.
Jock

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:17 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:

They're certainly bigger than us.
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby Jock » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Rangers are a massive club but the City could probably outbid them withthe EPL money.
Jock

Postby RhiwEbbwBluebird » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Jock wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Rangers are a massive club but the City could probably outbid them withthe EPL money.

10 million would surely be quite hard to turn down? Is he worth that though do you think?
RhiwEbbwBluebird

Postby TAP_Sheep » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:50 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Premier League trumps all
TAP_Sheep

Postby AJ1927 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Average player......

Better options than him
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it,not as you know it,
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it Jim.
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim,Red Jim,
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim Red.
AJ1927

Postby Jock » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:16 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Average player......

Better options than him

I hope NW agrees with you.
Jock

Return to General Chat