Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WARD AND REID SATURDAY

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Bit of speed required saturday against Brighton big defenders don't like speedy strikers and the ward and reid pairing was' nt bad against arsenal as much as i like patters, rotation change the set up otherwise its going to be simple for the opposition to set up.

Re: WARD AND REID SATURDAY

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:38 pm

I’d keep the same team other than Ralls in for the banned Arter. Patterson is doing a good job. I like Ward though. At a push could switch to 4-4-2. Same back 4. Gunner and Camarasa as the CM’s. Murphy and Hoilett on the wings and Patterson and Ward up top.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:48 pm

phildavies wrote:I’d keep the same team other than Ralls in for the banned Arter. Patterson is doing a good job. I like Ward though. At a push could switch to 4-4-2. Same back 4. Gunner and Camarasa as the CM’s. Murphy and Hoilett on the wings and Patterson and Ward up top.

Holliet ???why hes so out of form

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:54 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
phildavies wrote:I’d keep the same team other than Ralls in for the banned Arter. Patterson is doing a good job. I like Ward though. At a push could switch to 4-4-2. Same back 4. Gunner and Camarasa as the CM’s. Murphy and Hoilett on the wings and Patterson and Ward up top.

Holliet ???why hes so out of form

Cause I don’t think Reid can play on the wing in a 4-4-2 and Hoilett is bound to get back to playing well soon.