Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds Fans today

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:18 pm

4,856 Leeds fans Away at Wigan today. Live on Sky / Sold out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Leeds Fans today

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Could have filled the ground lol..

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Watched parts of the game on my phone. Wigan fans are bloody awful. Aren't they doing well aswell?

Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:56 pm

It is great support, no denying that, however it takes an hour by car. Half our support take that long to get to a home game, including myself, they should have taken 15,000, tickets or not. :D

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:14 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:It is great support, no denying that, however it takes an hour by car. Half our support take that long to get to a home game, including myself, they should have taken 15,000, tickets or not. :D

:thumbup: overated

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:48 pm

dogfound wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:It is great support, no denying that, however it takes an hour by car. Half our support take that long to get to a home game, including myself, they should have taken 15,000, tickets or not. :D

noooooooo. Say what you like about Leeds but their support is Prem League and always has and will be

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:44 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
dogfound wrote:

noooooooo. Say what you like about Leeds but their support is Prem League and always has and will be

Spot on :thumbright: We haven’t sold out Away at Bristol City for years or Reading Away in the Championship.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Spot on :thumbright: We haven’t sold out Away at Bristol City for years or Reading Away in the Championship.

massive club mate, I don't like them but credit were it is due. The atmosphere generated in our cup clash was purely because we were playing them. Block A was rocking like never before as you know pal :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:19 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:
dogfound wrote:

massive club mate, I don't like them but credit were it is due. The atmosphere generated in our cup clash was purely because we were playing them. Block A was rocking like never before as you know pal :thumbup: :thumbup:

their away support is very good . but a massive club...? really depends how low this { massive } bar goes..

they had a 10 year period where they never finished below 4th
won 2 titles.

reached 6 FA cup semi finals..4 finals..
won a european cup winners cup...uefa cup...were losing semi finalists in the european cup and also won it.
and also failed to get a 40k average attendance...

and within 8 years of all of this they were averaging 16k ...
biggest myth in football

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:4,856 Leeds fans Away at Wigan today. Live on Sky / Sold out

:old: Imagine the smell