Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Everton away with Cardiff City, ticket update '

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:18 pm

TICKETS NOW SALE FOR ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS / CLUB MEMBERS / FLEXI 5 MEMBERS :bluebird:

EVERTON V CARDIFF CITY :bluebird:

Saturday 24th November 2018

Cardiff have less than 2,500 ticket allocation.

No restrictions, which I'm very surprised at as I thought it would be one of the more popular away games.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Everton away with Cardiff City, ticket update '

Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:48 pm

I was really disappointed Last time, one of a few teams who we hadn’t played during my time watching city. City fans were brilliant that day, Everton followed the current theme of prem fans which surprised me, absolutely dead. Having said that be a good trip :thumbup:

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Brilliant just got mine, this is the one away ground I definitely wanted to visit.
One of the last remaining old first division grounds,surely we will sell out 2,500?
:ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:50 pm

VINCE ALM;

Good few hundred tickets still available for Everton away on sale to all season ticket holders club members and flexi 5+ members

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:42 pm

Went many moons ago for cup game found ground like a lot of outdated stadiums not suitable for modern fans., had trouble seeing game as floodlights on opposite side were to low! :shock:

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:00 pm

Got mine, excited about this one! Surprised they're still available as that's only our second away game v Everton for 50+ years.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:11 pm

Never been to Everton but going to this, managed to get a seat which isn’t restricted.

Day after my birthday which is decent.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:42 am

pembroke allan wrote:Went many moons ago for cup game found ground like a lot of outdated stadiums not suitable for modern fans., had trouble seeing game as floodlights on opposite side were to low! :shock:

league cup 70s ?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:05 pm

I’ve been told it’s sold out now.
150 left at 10.30 AM

Is the allocation really2500 ?
How can they get away with that ?
The ground holds almost 40000

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I’ve been told it’s sold out now.
150 left at 10.30 AM

Is the allocation really2500 ?
How can they get away with that ?
The ground holds almost 40000

Tim, last time we played them in the Prem, we received 2,425 tickets.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:03 pm

Think that was before the rule came in that away clubs get the lower of 3000 or 10% of capacity.

Looks like everyone else has been given an allocation under 3000 there in the last 12 months or so

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Think that was before the rule came in that away clubs get the lower of 3000 or 10% of capacity.

Looks like everyone else has been given an allocation under 3000 there in the last 12 months or so

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:52 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Think that was before the rule came in that away clubs get the lower of 3000 or 10% of capacity.

the rule is the same as last time we were in prem.....personally I think we should so likewise to clubs that short change us..

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:13 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Went many moons ago for cup game found ground like a lot of outdated stadiums not suitable for modern fans., had trouble seeing game as floodlights on opposite side were to low! :shock:

league cup 70s ?

Probably as the mid 70s/80s was my time as away fan! I Remember coppers with baton about 3ft long and horses keeping us under control as was way with many forces in those days. :old:

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:15 pm

dogfound wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Think that was before the rule came in that away clubs get the lower of 3000 or 10% of capacity.

the rule is the same as last time we were in prem.....personally I think we should so likewise to clubs that short change us

But why just us ?

5-600 less than everyone else has had ?

Is it down to the amount of people in the aisles at the Liverpool game ?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
dogfound wrote:

the rule is the same as last time we were in prem.....personally I think we should so likewise to clubs that short change us

But why just us ?

5-600 less than everyone else has had ?

Is it down to the amount of people in the aisles at the Liverpool game ?

Doubt that as cannot sell more tickets than seats can you? Pool was just idiotic policing of that end . :old: