Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brighton have sold

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Brighton have sold approx 2,300 tickets for the match in Cardiff 12:30pm live on tv this Saturday :thumbright:

Re: Brighton have sold

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Brighton have sold approx 2,300 tickets for the match in Cardiff 12:30pm live on tv this Saturday :thumbright:

pretty good effort that

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:21 pm

That is a superb effort given the circumstances fair play to them

Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:22 pm

That’s excellent.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:41 pm

What circumstances?.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:30 pm

skiprat wrote:What circumstances?.

Early Kick Off, Live on Sky, Rugby on which would have made train tickets even more extortionate than normal, been here loads of times and a 400 mile round trip to boot.

Given the circumstances its superb support.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:04 pm

Agreed but this is the premier league now and the two clubs first ever meeting at this level.remember watching us playing them at withdean tennis club in Brighton its seems a world away now.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:22 pm

skiprat wrote:Agreed but this is the premier league now and the two clubs first ever meeting at this level.remember watching us playing them at withdean tennis club in Brighton its seems a world away now.

I only ever went down there once to the Goldstone in 96.

Its just good support mate and sometimes you have to doth your cap, I don't think we would take half as many if the roles were reversed

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:35 pm

remember going down there in 1983 . think we lost 2-1 or 3-1

the things that stand out from that game we got off at the wrong station . a distant memory now but i think we got off at hove station and should have been brighton or vice versa and had my jumper stolen before the game .

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:24 pm

That’s good support fair play to them. :thumbup:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:53 am

MOZZER1 wrote:remember going down there in 1983 . think we lost 2-1 or 3-1

the things that stand out from that game we got off at the wrong station . a distant memory now but i think we got off at hove station and should have been brighton or vice versa and had my jumper stolen before the game .

The ground was in Hove,

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:16 am

Brilliant support.

If we play them away on Sky at 12.30pm on a Saturday, I can’t see us selling that many.

Big game for both sides today.