Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Standard of Cardiff City coverage.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:52 pm

Just wanted to get the fans’ opinions on the standard of the Journalism coverage of the club from various local media. Is there a particular reporter who you like or dislike? Is the overall standard good/bad? What do you want from your local journalists in terms of coverage/content? How could the standard be improved? Examples of good/bad reporting? Any other feedback is welcome.

Re: Standard of Cardiff City coverage.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Well I am looking to be a journalist and would love the chance to be a reporter and interview players such as Morrison, Ralls, Reid and others. Of course would love the chance for an interview from manager neil warnock after and before matches.

If anyone knows how this can happen please let me know as I want to join the media and report on day to day matters on the bluebirds in the Premier League.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:45 am

Wales online are pretty awful, if you want examples check them out especially that's Johnson bloke.

The basically repeat the same stories over and over worded slightly different and go on social media and get stories from that.

The only decent thing they do is cover Warnocks press conference and provide quotes from it although I'm not sure how difficult that is I'm sure any audio typer could do the same.

I think generally MOTD have been the fairest and BBC seem to give a good amount of coverage.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:10 am

Sam ReaN wrote:Well I am looking to be a journalist and would love the chance to be a reporter and interview players such as Morrison, Ralls, Reid and others. Of course would love the chance for an interview from manager neil warnock after and before matches.

If anyone knows how this can happen please let me know as I want to join the media and report on day to day matters on the bluebirds in the Premier League.

Email some of your stuff to Walesonline I reckon they will snap you up.