Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

REPORT: CITY IN THE RUNNING FOR VICTOR MOSES

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:39 pm

Moses Prefers Cardiff or Palace To Fernebahce
Football Live

Friday 11th January 2019

Chelsea’s embattled winger, Victor Moses appears set to snub a January transfer offer from Fernebahce of Turkey, as footballlive.ng gathered he is set to opt for either Cardiff City or Crystal Palace.

The report out of Queensland indicates that Moses prefers staying in England, hence his lack of interest in the offer from Fenerbahce, who are said to have approached him for formal discussions.

However, Fernebahce’s move came few days after Moses had also been taken on a tour of another London-based club, Fulham, who are also in a pivotal position to snatch the former Super Eagles’ star.

The 28-year-old winger is surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge, having been restricted to just five appearances under The Blues’ new coach, Maurizio Sarri, but he is not keen on going to Turkey.

The Turkish Super Lig club, which have a long history of relations with Nigerian players, are after a tested winger, who can fill in down both left and right flanks, hence their approach.

However, Fener are also only believed to be interested in a loan deal for Moses, whereas Cardiff and Palace are willing to table juicy offers for a permanent move to help the winger get out of his Chelsea nightmare.

Despite holding discussions with Fenerbahce, Moses is looking at the EPL options available to him, and could be set to pick one of Palace or Cardiff, though Fulham’s gaffer, Claudio Ranieri is applying pressure.

Correlatively, bookmakers on Friday disclosed that Fulham are odds-on favourites to sign Moses, who reports during the week revealed had already been shown round The Cottagers’ facilities.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: REPORT: CITY IN THE RUNNING FOR VICTOR MOSES

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Sven wrote:Moses Prefers Cardiff or Palace To Fernebahce
Football Live

Chelsea’s embattled winger, Victor Moses appears set to snub a January transfer offer from Fernebahce of Turkey, as footballlive.ng gathered he is set to opt for either Cardiff City or Crystal Palace.

The report out of Queensland indicates that Moses prefers staying in England, hence his lack of interest in the offer from Fenerbahce, who are said to have approached him for formal discussions.

However, Fernebahce’s move came few days after Moses had also been taken on a tour of another London-based club, Fulham, who are also in a pivotal position to snatch the former Super Eagles’ star.

The 28-year-old winger is surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge, having been restricted to just five appearances under The Blues’ new coach, Maurizio Sarri, but he is not keen on going to Turkey.

The Turkish Super Lig club, which have a long history of relations with Nigerian players, are after a tested winger, who can fill in down both left and right flanks, hence their approach.

However, Fener are also only believed to be interested in a loan deal for Moses, whereas Cardiff and Palace are willing to table juicy offers for a permanent move to help the winger get out of his Chelsea nightmare.

Despite holding discussions with Fenerbahce, Moses is looking at the EPL options available to him, and could be set to pick one of Palace or Cardiff, though Fulham’s gaffer, Claudio Ranieri is applying pressure.

Correlatively, bookmakers on Friday disclosed that Fulham are odds-on favourites to sign Moses, who reports during the week revealed had already been shown round The Cottagers’ facilities.

Palace will have a really good player in victor moses :lol:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Only a report but this would be a superb coup for Cardiff City FC, if it were to happen :ayatollah:

Victor Moses is a class player, already used to the Premier League and would certainly add a lot to our play

My only worry would be whether he might choose/prefer to stay in London rather than uproot to the Welsh capital. Of course, if he's been here before he'll know what a great place it is to live, so long as we keep him away from Dahftboy! ;) :laughing6:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:14 pm

Sven wrote:Only a report but this would be a superb coup for Cardiff City FC, if it were to happen :ayatollah:

Victor Moses is a class player, already used to the Premier League and would certainly add a lot to our play

My only worry would be whether he might choose/prefer to stay in London rather than uproot to the Welsh capital. Of course, if he's been here before he'll know what a great place it is to live, so long as we keep him away from Dahftboy! ;) :laughing6:

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :thumbup:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:14 pm

pleeease if Moses come to us this will for sure be the best signing this season, no offence to the players we brought in during the summer last year (Reid, Cunningham, Camarasa and Josh Murphy)

Just this potential signing could boost our survival hopes, but at the end of the day will tan pay his wages because with Victor Moses, you'd think they are high.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:17 pm

I'd assume he would be getting regular football if he came to us. Financially he would be well looked after wherever he goes

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Would be a fantastic signing if we got him and hopefully the fact that Warnock has managed him at palace before might be major factor in him coming here, however I think he'll end up joining Palace due to it being his old club, they're higher in the league and they're in London.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Good if we could get him but we won't.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:30 pm

This signing should be our priority if it's at all possible, not a striker

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:45 pm

Deano1 wrote:This signing should be our priority if it's at all possible, not a striker

I tend to agree, Dean :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:59 pm

Never going to happen.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm

I was told this last week, the intrest is there from city

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Always liked Moses but I'd rather get someone in a position we need.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:04 pm

If only lol

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:05 pm

How many wingers do we need...

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:How many wingers do we need...

Correlatively around five or six

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:19 pm

With Murphy not having any assists and only 200 odd passes plus a below average cross accuracy ratio I wouldn't say no to Moses plus he can play a similar role as bellamy did

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:21 pm

How many of them are better than Moses?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Sven wrote:Only a report but this would be a superb coup for Cardiff City FC, if it were to happen :ayatollah:

Yea, he would make a great right back! Exactly what we need! You go “Sven”..

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:25 pm

How many Victors do we need... :-D

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:

I’m sure he can play rb aswell :lol:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:14 pm

We've got some very good wingers . I'm not sure how some people here don't see the great talent of Josh Murphy, but all the others are pretty good too. It's the one position where we've already got plenty of cover, so much as Moses would be great, perhaps we should think of a right back and a striker ,which we haven't got any of and a defensive midfielder which we have a fantastic one but who's not getting any younger.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:27 pm

Looks like he's going to Fulham anyway

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Got more chance of signing Moses from the bible .

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm

rhblue wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

From what I've seen and read he can be a wingback but apprently his defending leaves a lot to be desired.... Not a Warnock fullback that's for sure. If we use this as our loan I'm predicting a disaster for janaury.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
rhblue wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

From what I've seen and read he can be a wingback but apprently his defending leaves a lot to be desired.... Not a Warnock fullback that's for sure. If we use this as our loan I'm predicting a disaster for janaury.

Surely better than Bruno

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:35 pm

rhblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
rhblue wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

Surely better than Bruno

What as a right back? Not sure. What is sure Warnock likes a defensive fullback, ie a CB or Peltier a defensive fullback and won't play Patterson at fullback because of his defensive. So your question is pointless as he simply won't play him at fullback.

Could be our best winger but if rather see a loan in where we are in need.ie striker.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:36 pm

skiprat wrote:Got more chance of signing Moses from the bible .

Agree - Victor is on over £100,000 a week :o

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
rhblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
rhblue wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

Surely better than Bruno

What as a right back? Not sure. What is sure Warnock likes a defensive fullback, ie a CB or Peltier a defensive fullback and won't play Patterson at fullback because of his defensive. So your question is pointless as he simply won't play him at fullback.

Could be our best winger but if rather see a loan in where we are in need.ie striker.

Never no with Warnock, playing Patterson from right back to centre midfield to striker playing Bruno from centre back to right back and sometimes Bamba to defensive midfielder. :bluescarf:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:20 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:pleeease if Moses come to us this will for sure be the best signing this season, no offence to the players we brought in during the summer last year (Reid, Cunningham, Camarasa and Josh Murphy)

Just this potential signing could boost our survival hopes, but at the end of the day will tan pay his wages because with Victor Moses, you'd think they are high.

question
are you now writing reports for football live.?