“ Lawro’s prediction for Cardiff City v Huddersfield Town “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:10 pm

Both of these teams are out of the FA Cup and just have their fight for Premier League survival to focus on now.

Cardiff have given themselves a chance, but it is hard to hold out much hope for Huddersfield, who have lost eight league games in a row and are sinking fast.

The Bluebirds have just lost their past two home games, to Tottenham and Manchester United, by a combined score of 8-1, but they have actually been on a half-decent run otherwise.

At the start of the season I watched Cardiff and thought 'crikey, where are they going to get any points?' but they have improved a lot and now this is a game that I look at, and expect them to win.

2-0.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Lawro’s prediction for Cardiff City v Huddersfield Tow

Postby BlueDredd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:14 pm

Don’t like the expectation on us like that..

Makes me feel like we’re destined to slip up :lol:
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Re: “ Lawro’s prediction for Cardiff City v Huddersfield Tow

Postby BLUE54 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:08 pm

I know what you mean. On the other hand Lawrenson is usually on the mark with his predictions. Let's hope he is this time too. :bluescarf:
BLUE54

Return to General Chat