NEW Signings

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW Signings

Postby adams8686 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Anyone knows anything about new signings? Or firstly we getting rid off the unnecessary players to collect money for new players wages? What's going on over there? Will we sign anyone by the end of the month?
adams8686

NEW Signings

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NEW Signings

Postby Sven » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:58 pm

adams8686 wrote:Anyone knows anything about new signings? Or firstly we getting rid off the unnecessary players to collect money for new players wages? What's going on over there? Will we sign anyone by the end of the month?

You seriously started a thread to ask that? :shock:

Do you not read the Forum itself? :?

Try it; it's full of stuff that will (or attempt to) answer your question and more! ;) :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby adams8686 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:06 pm

I am just curious of any concretes, I can see lots of speculations, rumours and talk. We must stay up and without a proper striker it's gonna be difficult.
adams8686

Postby Sven » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 pm

adams8686 wrote:I am just curious of any concretes, I can see lots of speculations, rumours and talk. We must stay up and without a proper striker it's gonna be difficult.

Maybe so; but it's all been done and it's there to read already! :thumbright:

No concretes, no confirmations and the players moving out have been reported as they are known! ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:11 pm

adams8686 wrote:I am just curious of any concretes, I can see lots of speculations, rumours and talk. We must stay up and without a proper striker it's gonna be difficult.

Mate do you think any fans on here actually know of a signing the club is about to make?
Probably the best (besides myself) is Wez and he actually thinks Snodgrass is still in Cardiff waiting in a queue for his medical!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby rhblue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Need a defence more than a striker first, we have 4 strikers Warnock just fussy :lol:
rhblue

Postby adams8686 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:42 pm

yep you are right, but if would have written Morrison should be benched I would have been kicked by you...
adams8686

Postby rhblue » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:46 pm

adams8686 wrote:yep you are right, but if would have written Morrison should be benched I would have been kicked by you...

He should out of his league sorry mate :lol: :bluescarf:
rhblue

Return to General Chat