Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kenneth Zohore Celebrates by saying "I'm Back"

Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:44 pm

If you watch his celebration when he stares at the cardiff fans, you can see his lips mouth the words "I'm Back"

Yes lad.

Re: Kenneth Zohore Celebrates by saying "I'm Back"

Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:46 pm

No doubt its a relief to get it, haven't seen it but I'm told it's a scruffy goal but probably just what he needed. I really hope he stays fit and builds on it.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:No doubt its a relief to get it, haven't seen it but I'm told it's a scruffy goal but probably just what he needed. I really hope he stays fit and builds on it.

Was a bit but a nice finish in fairness. Made room for himself and put it right in the corner

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:26 am

He shoots across the keeper for once , I hope it’s the sign of things to come

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:35 pm

A lot of strikers goals are not pretty but he was there at the right time,it was Kenneth Zahore’s physicality that was evident, he changed the game. Great performance,

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:53 pm

I have criticised big Ken, but would be delighted to see him do the business. Great finish yesterday. Well done Ken.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:38 pm

Savigma wrote:If you watch his celebration when he stares at the cardiff fans, you can see his lips mouth the words "I'm Back"

Yes lad.

Spot On :thumbup:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:39 pm

He’ll be gone again in a few weeks.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Savigma wrote:If you watch his celebration when he stares at the cardiff fans, you can see his lips mouth the words "I'm Back"

Yes lad.

To follow your other correction thread can others spell Zohore correctly

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 am

Hope has back big tallent is ken just got to believe in himself hasn't he

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:48 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Yes lad.

Spot On :thumbup:

Well done Zohore, great finish, right in the corner the only place he could have scored, glad to have you back !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 am

2blue2handle wrote:No doubt its a relief to get it, haven't seen it but I'm told it's a scruffy goal but probably just what he needed. I really hope he stays fit and builds on it.

Maybe he's been carrying an injury that's been affecting him more than we realise. Anyway, great to have him 'back'. :bluescarf:

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:37 am

Yes lad.

:thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: