So you want to stay in the EU?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So you want to stay in the EU?

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Jock is bank on here, the splits within the respective parties are radioactive and each will never forget the bile that has been poured out over the last couple of years.I voted out I primarily over the free movement of people without consideration for the indigenous peoples of these Islands including 350,00 homeless.If this process is blocked I will never vote again...what is the point? I have been called a racist just because I express deep concerns over unrestricted immigration, well rock on I could not care less!!
Jimmy Scoular

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Jock » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:04 am

malcolmpring wrote:I'd be happy just to stay in the premier league :ayatollah:

:lol:
Jock

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:15 pm

you have to vote. abstaining from voting is exactly what they want. gives them free riegn to do what they want.
ElyBoy1984

Postby City1983 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:53 pm

I voted to Stay in the EU. Wales will suffer immeasurably by staying out. Hope Cardiff Bay can do a Deal with Europe. Also, now Income Tax powers have been devolved to Cardiff should help the Cause!

Besides, The Tories: May, Johnson, Give, Fox, Cairns, Rees-Mogg should never have their hands on Social Justice in this Country.
City1983

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Hopefully we can have another referendum to get rid of those parasitic nonentities that pass themselves off as public servants. Can’t call them WAG, as they’re incapable of governance.

A nice play area could replace the Senedd.
rumpo kid

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:25 pm

So according to the BBC tonight. 2018 was one of the worst years for growth in the last 9 years due to uncertainty around Brexit. Not the worst in the last 10 or 20 years or something, just one of the worst out of the last nine. Anyone know what on earth that means exactly, or I have I just lost the plot as I get older.
Steve Zodiak

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:37 pm

I think it’s just hit that level of 9 years ago, is what they’re saying. More likely to be because China has slowed sharply , but the BBC just delete the real news these days...
rumpo kid

Postby Jock » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:46 pm

It’s a Global slowdown and very little to do with Brexit, though the uncertainty isn’t helping, we are doing better than many EU countries and the Krauts are teetering on the brink of recession. More disingenuous BBC fake news.
Jock

Postby Steve Zodiak » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:58 pm

rumpo kid wrote:I think it’s just hit that level of 9 years ago, is what they’re saying. More likely to be because China has slowed sharply , but the BBC just delete the real news these days...

Could it also be that there has been lower growth during this period, but being prior to the referendum this does not really fit in with BBC agenda.
Steve Zodiak

Postby rumpo kid » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:24 pm

BBC News constantly reports the negative re: Uk affairs, to suit its own political agenda. There’s a lot of good done in, and by this country, around the world. I sometimes wonder if they’re British at all.
rumpo kid

Previous

Return to General Chat