BOBBY REID STARTS & ZOHORE IS “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TODAY “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BOBBY REID STARTS & ZOHORE IS “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TODAY

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:05 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Barry Welsh. what's the score. F...... love it son. Never doubt Warnock the master. Patterson never missed a header all game. Yeeesss.

Can't understand why some of our fans seem to write us off before a ball is even kicked.
Steve Zodiak

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Barry Welsh. what's the score. F...... love it son. Never doubt Warnock the master. Patterson never missed a header all game. Yeeesss.

Can't understand why some of our fans seem to write us off before a ball is even kicked.

Probably because he’s not a fan, he’s probably an angelis multi Steve.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:29 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

No I agree . Great to see mad Ken get motivated and a great result . We just need to keep it up now.
Huddersfield and Fulham have given up I think so we just need to keep above at least one of the rest.
Tactically it will be very helpful if Brighton can win the evening game, although I really don't like wishing for other teams to lose, so let's just say it's positivity towards the home team
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:34 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

No I agree . Great to see mad Ken get motivated and a great result . We just need to keep it up now.
Huddersfield and Fulham have given up I think so we just need to keep above at least one of the rest.
Tactically it will be very helpful if Brighton can win the evening game, although I really don't like wishing for other teams to lose, so let's just say it's positivity towards the home team

We have four big games for us coming up after our break. An opportunity for us to pick up some valuable points. I think 4 more wins and a couple of draws would give us a fighting chance of defying the odds, and should see us playing PL football again next season. I still think 17th place is a realistic target, but if we get the rub of the green possibly one or two places higher. Not really bothered where we finish, just as long as we have at least 3 sides below us. On track right now.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Melsuttonholyboots » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Where is BarryWelsh88, drowning his sorrows. ? More people here should be giving it to him, really pissed me off today with his total negativity, after the way our players have stood together in the last two games and played there hearts out for us. Barry you are a plonker.
Melsuttonholyboots

Postby Melsuttonholyboots » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:46 pm

Barry the plonker eat your no knowledge words. Bluebirds. Bluebirds. Bluebirds.
Melsuttonholyboots

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:58 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:Barry the plonker eat your no knowledge words. Bluebirds. Bluebirds. Bluebirds.

He came out with the same sort of rubbish before the Bournemouth match as well. I think he must spend too much time playing football manager on x box or something. Just as well space invaders is no longer the "in" game, he would be e mailing NASA telling them how to run their space operations. If I was him I'd give it a rest next game, save himself looking a right dick.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Melsuttonholyboots » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:23 pm

Well said Steve, makes me sick bafoons who come on that strong after what effort all the players have put in. Warnock has done an unbelievable job this season, and it is so obvious some posters have no clue of what really goes on behind the scenes, especially the last few weeks. Shame to call themselves supporters, just out to knock the club. Better off without such wallies mate.
Melsuttonholyboots

Postby jamie ccfc bluebirds » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:57 pm

:lol: barrywelsh88 must be feeling a right bell now, :D
jamie ccfc bluebirds

Postby NIBluebird » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:39 am

BarryWelsh88 wrote:It is depressing we might as well not turn up with the team we have out too many cloggers no skill or guile let alone pace. Will be swallowed up by that soton midfield. I was depressing before Newcastle away as well after seeing the team... 2 hours later everyone joined me in being depressed.

Guess you feel a bit silly now
NIBluebird

Postby Melsuttonholyboots » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:31 pm

Looks like we all have to wait a couple of weeks then for more of the Barry bullshit columns. Give him some time to drag up some more negativity, he will be hoping by then everyone will have forgotten his humble pie picnic this weekend. Maybe he has just gone underground.
Melsuttonholyboots

Previous

Return to General Chat