FA CUP BREAK NEXT WEEK A HELP OR HINDRANCE

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:24 pm

Such a pity imo this is going to stop our winning run now and our momentum, with no big scale injuries list either,in the championship last season playing 2 games a week we built up a momentum and it seemed to work in our favour.
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FA CUP BREAK NEXT WEEK A HELP OR HINDRANCE

Postby snoopystorm » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:27 pm

montyblue wrote:Such a pity imo this is going to stop our winning run now and our momentum, with no big scale injuries list either,in the championship last season playing 2 games a week we built up a momentum and it seemed to work in our favour.

I think it’s a help, means they all get to recover and deal with things off the pitch, players such as Camarasa can get back to full fitness and give NW a selection headache, only player we’ll be missing then is Morrison who won’t be far off returning
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:11 pm

Got tbh I think it might be a hinderance. We've just started getting some momentum with players on form with hardly any injuries and 2 home games up next and now we have to stop and there's always a fear that when you haven't played for 2 weeks you get a bit rusty and takes some time to get that momentum back.
Bluebird Warrior

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:31 pm

It’s a good thing.

We’ve put a lot into the last three games and the team will need the break.

Won’t change momentum, our next game is still our next game.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:32 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Got tbh I think it might be a hinderance. We've just started getting some momentum with players on form with hardly any injuries and 2 home games up next and now we have to stop and there's always a fear that when you haven't played for 2 weeks you get a bit rusty and takes some time to get that momentum back.

Agree with you - We are playing well with others around us dropping points ...But let's hope the momentum comes back .
TopCat CCFC

Postby Sven » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:29 pm

montyblue wrote:Such a pity imo this is going to stop our winning run now and our momentum, with no big scale injuries list either,in the championship last season playing 2 games a week we built up a momentum and it seemed to work in our favour.

At this particular time, I see it as a help :thumbright:

The club, management, players and supporters have had a tough few weeks and the break might do everyone (except the mischief-makers) some good before we take a deep breath and head into the final part of a crazy season!
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:42 pm

I think the management could do with it off.

Playing wise I think they would probably love another game asap. Although quite a few are off to Dubai so doubt they are to concerned.
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat