WOULDN'T IT BE NICE..............

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby City in Cwmbran » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:40 am

......Other threads talking about how many wins we need to stay up.

My perfect scenario? We win at Fulham to confirm our place in the Premier League.......and the result sees Fulham fall through the trapdoor to the Championship.

5,000 Bluebirds having a party in Putney !!!!

Blooobirds!
City in Cwmbran

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WOULDN'T IT BE NICE..............

Postby Bluebird1990 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:02 am

I would love for that to happen, especially with their attitude last season and the start of this season.
Hope the plastic clapper fuckers go down
Bluebird1990

Postby maccydee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:26 pm

And then buy Mitrovic.
maccydee

Postby City Slicker » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:34 pm

maccydee wrote:And then buy Mitrovic.

Perfect! However, would it be a tad greedy to ask for Sessegnon and Cairney too?
City Slicker

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:37 pm

To be honest I’d take us staying up via the ball going in off someone’s arse in our final game.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Charlie Harper » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:01 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:......Other threads talking about how many wins we need to stay up.

My perfect scenario? We win at Fulham to confirm our place in the Premier League.......and the result sees Fulham fall through the trapdoor to the Championship.

5,000 Bluebirds having a party in Putney !!!!

Blooobirds!

I would love it to happen and I've thought it myself as they have the worst fans I can recall and don't start me on them fecking clappers :ayatollah:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:47 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:To be honest I’d take us staying up via the ball going in off someone’s arse in our final game.

Even a disallowed goal in 20th minute of stoppage time,last game of the season,needing it to stay up on goal difference, only to have the decision reversed by various, and the crowd goes wild :occasion5: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby montyblue » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:03 pm

Last game of this season is at manure all to play for,a cardiff win we stay up, manure loose and no europe, and oli stops smiling when we are singing, the blues are staying up allez allez allez conducted by sir neil at the away end.
montyblue

Postby dogfound » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:55 am

montyblue wrote:Last game of this season is at manure all to play for,a cardiff win we stay up, manure loose and no europe, and oli stops smiling when we are singing, the blues are staying up allez allez allez conducted by sir neil at the away end.

personally I would like United to either be certain of 4th , or unable to achieve 4th in the league prior to our game { top 6 and Europa league qualification is already almost certain } and in the FA cup final 6 days later.
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:55 pm

dogfound wrote:
montyblue wrote:Last game of this season is at manure all to play for,a cardiff win we stay up, manure loose and no europe, and oli stops smiling when we are singing, the blues are staying up allez allez allez conducted by sir neil at the away end.

personally I would like United to either be certain of 4th , or unable to achieve 4th in the league prior to our game { top 6 and Europa league qualification is already almost certain } and in the FA cup final 6 days later.

Yeah same without a doubt.

And as someone above says don't care who we stay up but as long as we stay up. Yes every ones on a high after back to back wins but if anything that just shows how quickly things can change in any direction.
2blue2handle

Postby dogfound » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Yeah same without a doubt.

And as someone above says don't care who we stay up but as long as we stay up. Yes every ones on a high after back to back wins but if anything that just shows how quickly things can change in any direction.

would be poetic justice for our manager should we beat a weakened United side .

as it was West Ham whose last game of the season win against a United side without Giggs, Ronaldo Vidic , RIO or Scholes in the starting line up at OT that contributed to Sheffield Uniteds relegation. had United { already champions } won that game West Ham would have gone down.
dogfound

Return to General Chat