Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be named the full-time

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 am

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be named the full-time Manchester United manager at the end of the season. (Daily Express)

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be named the full-time

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Was on True Red Devil’s Facebook page just after 10am before the papers got hold of it

191C30B6-9F9C-4091-A044-B60FE14B2A60.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:35 pm

I don’t see how they can’t give the job to him if they finish in the top four - which seems likely. They’ll feel they have a decent chance of winning the FA Cup as well.

Pochettino is the alternative for them, but OGS has done a great job.

I’m pleased for him - although he was awful as a manager for us, he was one of the nicest people you’d ever meet and very down to earth. Met him a few times when he was our manager, he was always friendly and genuine. As a person, nobody can dislike him.

Just didn’t work out as our manager.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I don’t see how they can’t give the job to him if they finish in the top four - which seems likely. They’ll feel they have a decent chance of winning the FA Cup as well.

I’m pleased for him - although he was awful as a manager for us, he was one of the nicest people you’d ever meet and very down to earth. Met him a few times when he was our manager, he was always friendly and genuine. As a person, nobody can dislike him.

Wrong time for all parties when he wasn’t our manager unfortunately

Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I don’t see how they can’t give the job to him if they finish in the top four - which seems likely. They’ll feel they have a decent chance of winning the FA Cup as well.

Agreed wasnt ready for the job with us and we were in a very bad place as well when he joined, but seems a really nice bloke and pleased he's doing well at Utd. I think it helps that he's got the experience of Mike Phelan with him, and he's got
unbelivable quality in his squad as well. I dont see what else he could do at Utd for them not to give him the job now.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:55 pm

So they had the "Chosen one", "The special one", and now "The lucky one"?

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:03 pm

Not sure this is a good decision long term but time will tell.

Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:20 pm

Annnndddddd the unbeaten run comes to an end with a bump from a PSG team missing some of its best players.........

Wonder what the board think of that

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:So they had the "Chosen one", "The special one", and now "The lucky one"?

My bad.. They just named him ”The right one”.. imagine if they got Slade, they would call him ” Obi One”.