Thank you Everyone For Your Kind Words

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:59 am

Sorry I couldn’t reply in person before but with mods being the Gestapo of this message board I’ve joined another one.

Anyway thank you for all thinking about me yesterday and I’m very honoured that you all took the time to think about me.

I must also congratulate you on your win against our Prima Donna wankers who didn’t turn up yesterday.

I doubt there’s many City fans on here who remember City beating the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester City and Leeds Utd in their prime as most are newbies on here or glory hunters back whilst back for the short term in the premiership.

So it must be enjoyable for the newbies to experience that feeling of a home victory against a big club and I do hope you enjoyed the experience, I know the lads did on only one Cardiff City forum.

May I request as to abide by Forum rules to keep all your insults, jibes and abuse in the one thread please to appease Gestapo Sven. I get blamed for everything and don’t want yet another ban for doing nothing.

The only enjoyable thing for me yesterday was seeing Tottenham getting stuffed by Southampton.

Southampton gave them a good stuffing and the 3 points nuterlised out your fine result against our team of lazy bastards.

I hope you enjoy your Sunday, the thrill of beating a world famous club although looking at all the empty seats in lego land yesterday it looked like most missed it as they were in the pubs watching Rugby their beloved sport. Well you are Welsh after all I guess ?

Toodle pip and I look forward to your abuse. ( unless Sven dives in quicker then Hernades )
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Thank you Everyone For Your Kind Words

Postby lockey1927 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:11 am

Waaaaaaaaaa
lockey1927

Postby RV Casual » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:16 am

It's a shame that you seem to have such disdain for a Club you once followed.

I have no idea what happened and its none of my business but we are fans, just like you, it's a shame you seem to have such a low opinion on us.

Banter is fine, but sometimes you go over the top.

Good luck to you anyway.
RV Casual

Postby dogfound » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:25 am

Daya wrote:Sorry I couldn’t reply in person before but with the mods being the Gestapo of this message board I’ve joined another one.

Anyway thank you for all thinking about me yesterday and I’m very honoured that you all took the time to think about me.

I must also congratulate you on your win against our Prima Donna wankers who didn’t turn up yesterday.

I doubt there’s many City fans on here who remember City beating the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester City and Leeds Utd in their prime as most are newbies on here or glory hunters back whilst back for the short term in the premiership.

So it must be enjoyable for the newbies to experience that feeling of a home victory against a big club and I do hope you enjoyed the experience, I know the lads did on only one Cardiff City forum.

May I request as to abide by Forum rules to keep all your insults, jibes and abuse in the one thread please to appease Gestapo Sven. I get blamed for everything and don’t want yet another ban for doing nothing.

The only enjoyable thing for me yesterday was seeing Tottenham getting stuffed by Southampton.

Southampton gave them a good stuffing and the 3 points nuterlised out your fine result against our team of lazy bastards.

I hope you enjoy your Sunday, the thrill of beating a world famous club although looking at all the empty seats in lego land yesterday it looked like most missed it as they were in the pubs watching Rugby their beloved sport. Well you are Welsh after all I guess ?

Toodle pip and I look forward to your abuse. ( unless Sven dives in quicker then Hernades )

I cant imagine a league result that could neutralize a Cardiff defeat..

which sort of sums your whole fan base up.. you are not Tottenhams big rivals ,Arsenal are.no matter how much you try to shoehorn yourselves into that spot :roll:
deluded
dogfound

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:30 am

RV Casual wrote:It's a shame that you seem to have such disdain for a Club you once followed.

I have no idea what happened and its none of my business but we are fans, just like you, it's a shame you seem to have such a low opinion on us.

Banter is fine, but sometimes you go over the top.

Good luck to you anyway.

Thank you. :occasion5:
Daya

Postby since64 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:37 am

Daya wrote:Sorry I couldn’t reply in person before but with the mods being the Gestapo of this message board I’ve joined another one.

This won’t go down well mate,criticism of the famous CCFC sports fan got me a warning but of course you are correct empty seats everywhere,that aside I’m someone who can go further back than games you’ve mentioned in fact made me recall a semi final against your lot( no not Malaga) but West Ham in the sixties we went into the game with all the hope that underdogs have and got spanked at your place,the return leg was no better losing 5-1 but hey ho when you have the likes of legends Sir Geoff Hurst and the late great Sir Bobby Moore in the opposition the disappointment is slightly less(probably why you can lay claim to being world famous) although you’ve done little to add to it in fifty years,anyway look forward to reading any future posts whoever you may be supporting.
since64

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:54 am

Malaga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: try a bigger bit of bait :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daya

Postby Sven » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Not sure what Daya thinks he knows but I can safely state I never personally banned the 'Daya' name from this Forum

Lots of people wanted it, though...and (for me) his embarrassing French 'multis' were a bigger problem ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby BiglicksMcGoo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Your f*cking shit, your f*cking shit,
your team is shit,
your fans are shit,
your f*cking shit....
BiglicksMcGoo

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:40 pm

I remember the days you are talking about quite well. In fact, I remember watching West Ham at Ninian Park in an FA cup tie in front of a big crowd. West Ham came back from 1-0 down at half time to win 2-1. I thing Geoff Hurst got them both. Yesterday was a good win for City beating what is without doubt a big club. One win does not count for much if we end up being relegated. Right now I would swap league positions with the Hammers and lose yesterday's game 6-0 providing we ended up a comfortable mid table position at the end of the season. That's why I can't bring myself to gloat about yesterday's result, because in a few months time it will be difficult to take the pee if we are back in the Championship while West Ham are still playing the likes of Man City, Liverpool etc.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:48 pm

Sven wrote:Not sure what Daya thinks he knows but I can safely state I never personally banned the 'Daya' name from this Forum

Lots of people wanted it, though...and (for me) his embarrassing French 'multis' were a bigger problem ;)

Gestapo Sven would be a brilliant username for a Mod ;) :thumbup: Shame you didn't ban Daya as your personal popularity would have gone through the roof....
Tony Blue Williams

Postby cityone » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Daya wrote:Sorry I couldn’t reply in person before but the mods being the Gestapo of this message board I’ve joined another one.

YOU certainly weren't down the city when we played real madrid that's for sure, and after your vile comments about Sala a banning is the least you deserved. These "newbies" you keep referring to is a strange one, many of us on this foru were going down the city long before you arrived in Wales and will still be down there long after your liver explodes. :wave: :thumbup:
cityone

Postby TommyP » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Yikes, this just reeks of bitterness. If you're gonna dish it out you have to take it back with thick skin. :shock:
TommyP

Postby Andysince76 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:38 pm

will still be down there long after your liver explodes. :wave: :thumbup:[/quote]
:lol: :clap:
Whatever's comfortable.
Andysince76

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:41 pm

:bluescarf: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nuclearblue

Postby Bluebird1990 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Stop replying to this human sized turd and he'll soon get bored and move along.
Bluebird1990

Postby Sven » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:05 pm

since64 wrote:
Daya wrote:Sorry I couldn’t reply in person before but the mods being the Gestapo of this message board I’ve joined another one.

This won’t go down well mate,criticism of the famous CCFC sports fan got me a warning but of course you are correct empty seats everywhere,that aside I’m someone who can go further back than games you’ve mentioned in fact made me recall a semi final against your lot( no not Malaga) but West Ham in the sixties we went into the game with all the hope that underdogs have and got spanked at your place,the return leg was no better losing 5-1 but hey ho when you have the likes of legends Sir Geoff Hurst and the late great Sir Bobby Moore in the opposition the disappointment is slightly less(probably why you can lay claim to being world famous) although you’ve done little to add to it in fifty years,anyway look forward to reading any future posts whoever you may be supporting.

Just looked and no 'warning' on your account fella, so not sure why you'd want to invent it to ingratiate yourself to the biggest anti-City poster out there? :? :oops:

Are you feeling a little 'needy' today? :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby snoopystorm » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:52 pm

Big club :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thought we played West Ham :lol:
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Should be banned for supporting two clubs..and West Ham hate plastics.
rumpo kid

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:36 am

Whoopy doo your back..I wonder how long it is before you start spouting out your moronic nonsense again??

You crossed the line numerous times with some of your ridiculous comments about the Sala tragedy. That wasn’t “banter” it was crass, vile and stupid and completely disrespectful to a young man who lost his life
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Leytonstoneblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:49 am

Daya wrote:Sorry I couldn’t reply in person before but with Sven being the Gestapo of this message board I’ve joined another one after my latest banning order from Sven. It’s called only one Cardiff city and it’s a very good message board with good friendly banter.

You must be really hurting mate :lol: You thought that, would be a nailed on win and were no doubt ready to come on here and relentlessly take the piss, unfortunately your bunch of average, over paid players turned up and got turned over, by a Warnock team that would run through walls for their manager and supporters.
Why you think West Ham are a big club is beyond me, you have a pop at our "Lego" stadium, when you don't even own your own stadium and certainly rarely fill the souless athletics bowl, that you sold your soul for, plenty of empty seats there every week, if your looking for them :lol: The empty seats at CCS on Saturday, is further testament of how big West Ham are, many weren't bothered about turning up, preferrring to watch the Rugby, that wouldn't have happened for truly big clubs like Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs.
Its a real shame, that you display so much bitterness towards the club, country and the Welsh in general, that provided you with so many opportunities in your life, both through business and socially, it goes beyond banter with you, its an inner bitterness that you and those close to you undoubtedly have to live with, you have my sympathy, good luck for the future :thumbup:
5 Live commentary, English Wigan V Welsh Wigan April 2013,
" it's gone a bit quiet with the Wigan fans and there aren't enough Swansea fans to make a noise"
Leytonstoneblue

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:52 am

Just ban him again mods.
Drags this forum down..much better place without him. :D
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby ThomasC » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:15 am

Back on the bottle again; poor lad. Go out and get some fresh air now and again. I also know some Doctors advise golf for depressives. Give it a go and put the bottle down :thumbright:
ThomasC

Postby Rambo No 5 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:33 am

Daya wrote:Yesterday was a good win for City beating what is without doubt a big club.

You spelt irrelevant wrong. Go and play with your bubbles kid. :wave:
Rambo No 5

Postby since64 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:48 am

Sven wrote:
since64 wrote:

Just looked and no 'warning' on your account fella, so not sure why you'd want to invent it to ingratiate yourself to the biggest anti-City poster out there? :? :oops:

Oh beg your pardon,but when l received your message l wrongly (so it seems) assumed it was a warning.As for ingratiating myself to Daya to be honest when he wants to be he speaks a lot of sense and has contributed to many excellent threads over the years.
since64

Postby papa » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:28 am

grown men singing about Pretty bubbles :lol:
ENJOY YOURSELF (its later than you think)
papa

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:13 pm

since64 wrote:
Sven wrote:
since64 wrote:

Oh beg your pardon,but when l received your message l wrongly (so it seems) assumed it was a warning.As for ingratiating myself to Daya to be honest when he wants to be he speaks a lot of sense and has contributed to many excellent threads over the years.

No need to beg my pardon but your apology is accepted, thank you :thumbright:

As for Daya, I guess it's down to personal opinion and whether you think some of the stirring on this Forum is acceptable?

Personally, I don't and I believe his bitter drunken and abusive posts under several names are sad, pathetic and attention seeking :(
Sven

Postby dogfound » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Daya wrote:Sorry I couldn’t reply in person before but with Sven being the Gestapo of this message board I’ve joined another one after my latest banning order from Sven. It’s called only one Cardiff city and it’s a very good message board with good friendly banter.

You must be really hurting mate :lol: You thought that, would be a nailed on win and were no doubt ready to come on here and relentlessly take the piss, unfortunately your bunch of average, over paid players turned up and got turned over, by a Warnock team that would run through walls for their manager and supporters.
Why you think West Ham are a big club is beyond me, you have a pop at our "Lego" stadium, when you don't even own your own stadium and certainly rarely fill the souless athletics bowl, that you sold your soul for, plenty of empty seats there every week, if your looking for them :lol: The empty seats at CCS on Saturday, is further testament of how big West Ham are, many weren't bothered about turning up, preferrring to watch the Rugby, that wouldn't have happened for truly big clubs like Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs.
Its a real shame, that you display so much bitterness towards the club, country and the Welsh in general, that provided you with so many opportunities in your life, both through business and socially, it goes beyond banter with you, its an inner bitterness that you and those close to you undoubtedly have to live with, you have my sympathy, good luck for the future :thumbup:

spot on ,in particular the last paragraph.
dogfound

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:00 pm

dogfound wrote:
Leytonstoneblue wrote:

spot on ,in particular the last paragraph.

I realise now after reading their forum that this guy isn't perhaps as singular as I first thought.The word deluded tends to be overused on this forum but not so when describing this lot.They make the Wolves and Fulham fans we came up with last season positively grounded by comparison.They actually think they are football royalty but in reality they've achieved next to nothing.As someone said on their forum"Just a team of gutless overpaid shithouses."
Sneggyblubird

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Nice to see many on here have lost there sense of humour. You do realise he smiles at the bites. To me I did laugh at what he wrote. Look at it if you bit like this on a factory floor they would keep going till you snapped. Try witty comebacks for a change. He gives a jokey post and you give serious replies back getting upset. Modern world of everyone getting offended all the time.
Nuclearblue

Next

Return to General Chat