O/T Have a look at this interview and tell me

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:55 pm

If it should be censored ? Now Fascistbook removed it under there community Standards. I asked them to review it but they said they had a second view and said they uphold there original judgment.
Now please take a look it’s 22 mins long but very interesting on two different ends of the scale.
Me I believe it’s censorship of the worst kind. An establishment that will not tolerate different opinions.
Ok not football related but we do discuss other subjects on here as well.

https://youtu.be/f7yeJmy4E2c
Nuclearblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Have a look at this interview and tell me

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If it should be censored ? Now Fascistbook removed it under there community Standards. I asked them to review it but they said they had a second view and said they uphold there original judgment.
Now please take a look it’s 22 mins long but very interesting on two different ends of the scale.
Me I believe it’s censorship of the worst kind. An establishment that will not tolerate different opinions.

No it shouldn't and wouldn't be banned in a free country.
This is not a free country any more though, is it ?

Look, if we let the globalist elite and politicians over rule a democratic vote to leave the EU, it's no surprise that we allow them to silence dissenting opinions with censorship.
SirJimmySchoular

Re: Have a look at this interview and tell me

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:54 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:If it should be censored ? Now Fascistbook removed it under there community Standards. I asked them to review it but they said they had a second view and said they uphold there original judgment.

No it shouldn't and wouldn't be banned in a free country.
This is not a free country any more though, is it ?

Look, if we let the globalist elite and politicians over rule a democratic vote to leave the EU, it's no surprise that we allow them to silence dissenting opinions with censorship.

We have now entered a very dangerous stage in the freedoms we thought we had. The censorship they are using is really frightening. To banning people they want. In some cases even destroying a persons life with lies and aligations.
What they allow on Fascistbook baffles me, animal cruelty people being beaten up, people being murdered, but have a different political opinion and it’s censored.
Now which end were they silencing here ? Sa Ra Garvey a Black activist or Tommy’s ? Or even both because they both go against the establishment agenda.
Nuclearblue

Re: O/T Have a look at this interview and tell me

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:16 pm

Hope you don’t mind, just added O/T to the title.

Only because some idiots will complain that it’s not to do with football, even though they are happy about it when it suits their agenda. This way it’s their own fault for clicking on the topic.

Don’t agree with the OP personally but all entitled to our opinions :thumbright:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Hope you don’t mind, just added O/T to the title.

Only because some idiots will complain that it’s not to do with football, even though they are happy about it when it suits their agenda. This way it’s their own fault for clicking on the topic.

Don’t agree with the OP personally but all entitled to our opinions :thumbright:

What don’t you agree with in my OP Chief ? I asked if anyone can watch the video and say if they agreed with its banning or not ?
Nuclearblue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

What don’t you agree with in my OP Chief ? I asked if anyone can watch the video and say if they agreed with its banning or not ?

I meant on the Tommy Robinson subject in general, I believe he was rightly arrested and charged - you don’t.

Not had chance to watch the video yet, as at work tonight.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:13 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I meant on the Tommy Robinson subject in general, I believe he was rightly arrested and charged - you don’t.

Not had chance to watch the video yet, as at work tonight.

Yeah that is a different subject Chief completely. This is about freedom of speech freedom of debate. And this video in particular and should it be banned ? And if it should be banned for what reason. Have a watch mate when you get chance and would be interested in the opinion of the video. :thumbup: :thumbright:
Nuclearblue

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:52 am

Watched the video and I think it was a great debate between two very passionate people. The contents was well within freedom of speech as there was no incitement to hate Muslim's or any other ethnic minority.

The problem with today's snowflake generation is they can't tell the difference between criticism and incitement. What TR said was genuine criticism of Islam not incitement to hate Muslims. The black interviewer agreed with TR because he said it was pointless black people converting to Islam because black people were always bottom of the social economic scale in Islamic countries.

TR is a great debater and puts his point across well by cutting through the bullshit. The media use a well worn trick of demonising him by putting out fake news to slaughter his personality. Everyone who has met him speaks highly of him including some very prominent Islamic spokesmen and he came across very well on that interview and seemed to bond with the black interviewer.

The elephant in the room is TR is a very intelligent man and always seems to get the better of those who try to belittle him in one on one debates because he speaks the truth rather than pander to the establishments fake news.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:31 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Watched the video and I think it was a great debate between two very passionate people. The contents was well within freedom of speech as there was no incitement to hate Muslim's or any other ethnic minority.

The problem with today's snowflake generation is they can't tell the difference between criticism and incitement. What TR said was genuine criticism of Islam not incitement to hate Muslims. The black interviewer agreed with TR because he said it was pointless black people converting to Islam because black people were always bottom of the social economic scale in Islamic countries.

TR is a great debater and puts his point across well by cutting through the bullshit. The media use a well worn trick of demonising him by putting out fake news to slaughter his personality. Everyone who has met him speaks highly of him including some very prominent Islamic spokesmen and he came across very well on that interview and seemed to bond with the black interviewer.

The elephant in the room is TR is a very intelligent man and always seems to get the better of those who try to belittle him in one on one debates because he speaks the truth rather than pander to the establishments fake news.

He is a good speaker and debater and that is why they are trying to silence him.
But the point I’m making is it doesn’t matter what political persuasion you are my post is about freedom of speech and censorship. When you censor speech in this way look up the meaning of Fascism from the Cambridge dictionary.
Ohh that was very well written above chief :thumbup:
Nuclearblue

Postby DJS » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Putting any personal opinions of TR to one side I cannot, for the life of me, see why that interview was taken down by Faceache.
I have always had grave concerns about TR but having watched that interview I realise my opinions have been 100% shaped by the media. I now intend to carry out my own research and form my own opinion.
Thanks for posting the link Nukes.
DJS

Postby BluebirdWhitchurch » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:50 pm

Facebook is a private platform and has the right to remove what it wants just as the mods on here also have the right to do
BluebirdWhitchurch

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:45 pm

DJS wrote:Putting any personal opinions of TR to one side I cannot, for the life of me, see why that interview was taken down by Faceache.
I have always had grave concerns about TR but having watched that interview I realise my opinions have been 100% shaped by the media. I now intend to carry out my own research and form my own opinion.

Good to here Chief. Have you watched Panodrama mate ?
Nuclearblue

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
DJS wrote:Putting any personal opinions of TR to one side I cannot, for the life of me, see why that interview was taken down by Faceache.

Have you heard John Sweeny has been made redundant?
Bakedalasker

Postby DJS » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Not yet. Will probably do so tomm.
DJS

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:05 pm

DJS wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Not yet. Will probably do so tomm.

Like the one you just saw watch with an open mind. It’s shocking viewing Chief
Nuclearblue

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:07 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No what’s the story Chief been out all day.
Nuclearblue

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:16 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Facebook is a private platform and has the right to remove what it wants just as the mods on here also have the right to do

But to do so is Fascism. It’s a platform to talk to share. But it’s censored to there beliefs only
Nuclearblue

Postby Bakedalasker » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

No what’s the story Chief been out all day.

Got it wrong.
Bakedalasker

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:53 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Facebook is a private platform and has the right to remove what it wants just as the mods on here also have the right to do

I bet you criticise Rupert Murdoch for pushing his agenda though.

Facebook are a truly Global company with tremendous power to influence, don’t you see anything sinister in what they’re doing. That clip was honest true and balanced, why should it be removed?
Jock

Postby Sir » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:16 pm

completely misses the point. freedom of speech applies to governmental organisations, not private businesses. facebook is now a universally used platform, but it remains in private hands.

just like newspapers and TV shows have for many decades advanced agendas, right wing and left. if the times refuse to print negative stories about rupert murdoch does that mean it is suppressing freedom of speech? journalists are told what to write, and it must fit the agenda to be printed.

this forum is a good example of an organisation that 'violates free speech' as you would say. if people started promoting an agenda the moderators / site owners didnt approve of, then it would be taken down. 'freedom of speech' wouldnt come into it, and you know this perfectly well. and it's your right to do that because you arent a governmental organisation.
Sir

Postby Andysince76 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:05 pm

2 men of a different skin colour discussing problems they face, very respectfully and with friendship. Something lefties, fakebook and globalists can't stand. They want a communist utopia which has never existed, and the threat of radical Islam doesn't enter their heads.
Whatever's comfortable.
Andysince76

Return to General Chat