' CCFC SOLD OUT '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CCFC SOLD OUT '

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:15 pm

Chelsea home sold out 33,000 incl 3,000 Chelsea fans :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Live on Sky, 2pm kick off, on a Sunday, transport not good, still Winter, but still sold out :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: Remember that if we are relegated, as those were the exact excuses last season for our home crowds of 16,000 -18,000.

Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=205895 :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I really hope these fans continue turning up next,No matter what league Cardiff are :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sunday March 31 - Cardiff City v Chelsea 2pm live on Sky Sold out :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Flying back for this, already had booked flight to go back 6am on the Sunday, had to change flight now to the Monday :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Attachments
39388141_10160663824330468_3232368648685355008_n-2.jpg
39388141_10160663824330468_3232368648685355008_n-2.jpg (45.47 KiB) Viewed 8186 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

' CCFC SOLD OUT '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' CCFC SOLD OUT '

Postby Bluesman » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:39 pm

Can't see 33,000 for Millwall next season.
Bluesman

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:50 pm

People can always make it if they want to, Sundays just make it a lot more difficult.
2blue2handle

Postby norms76 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Bluesman wrote:Can't see 33,000 for Millwall next season.

That’s the spirit, always like our fans to show confidence in our team. :roll:
norms76

Postby skiprat » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Millwall might go down (hopefully).
skiprat

Postby TommyP » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Complain about the small crowds last season and now complaining when people turn up. Always fun being a CCFC fan :?
TommyP

Postby Sven » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:19 pm

norms76 wrote:

Norms, it seems every thread has to have its idiot these days! :roll: :oops:

Brilliant news on the Chelsea game being sold out; it's what so many of us dreamed of for so long and is a reflection nohow far the club have moved forward in recent years and under the current manager :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby theclaw » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:02 pm

Mother’s Day as well :laughing6:
theclaw

Postby darran1927 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:16 pm

theclaw wrote:Mother’s Day as well :laughing6:

I can't make it due to this :lol: , it's the wifes first mothers day so will have to give it a miss
darran1927

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Sven wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Brilliant news on the Chelsea game being sold out; it's what so many of us dreamed of for so long and is a reflection nohow far the club have moved forward in recent years and under the current manager :thumbright:

Bluesman.
Perhaps he’s a Chelsea fan mate but like you say, a few pricks still posting on here.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby bluecityblue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:27 pm

Chelsea and Liverpool sold out (slim chance of points for us and top of table) yet Bournemouth (excellent side but a game we'd be competitive in and Soton Huddersfield (massive 6 pointers) weren't. You have to assume the extra fans are there to see Hazard & Salah etc and not Cardiff. Like someone said earlier crowds will drop if relegated but I think we'll average more than 25k,
bluecityblue

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:24 am

Why do you honestly think Millwall can go up via the play offs do you ? Deluded fella
Nuclearblue

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am

:laughing5:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Why do you honestly think Millwall can go up via the play offs do you ? Deluded fella

:laughing5: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby RV Casual » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:01 am

I have always been one of those who bemoaned the Sunday games etc times, TV but I will concede that obviously for the majority then it does seem they use it as an excuse.

HOWEVER, from a personal point of view I stand my ground.

I won't be at the Chelsea game or the the Liverpool game, I am a traditionalist, the whole 'Football' thing for me has always been more than just the game. Its a social gathering on a Saturday for me, few beers with mates, game, few beers after. Sunday spent with family and preparing for the week ahead. Sundays kill it with work the next day. Public transport is also so bad that you either drive or don't go. IF we do stay up I'll probably have to look into whether it's worth getting a season ticket. Fridays, Sundays and Mondays just don't work for me.

If that makes me a shit fan then so be it, I understand its modern football you either go with it or fold, that's everyone's choice. The truth is for every traditional fan that gives it up they will be replaced with a 'Premier League' supporter but for how long? It really is a double edged sword.
RV Casual

Postby Tuna Pasta Bake » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:10 am

RV Casual - spot on. Agree entirely with your viewpoint. Dictated to by those who hold all the money.
Tuna Pasta Bake

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:26 am

:laughing6:

I know My Wife not happy, but as I am taking my oldest daughter to the Chelsea game that helped a lot :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby thomasblue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:53 am

I think even though it's a sell out it's the type of date and time which will keep a lot of fans away.

Sunday 4.30
Live on sky
Mothers day

It will be like the West Ham game where there will be gaps everywhere in the ground even though it's a sell out.

A lot of season ticket holders including myself wont make it
thomasblue

Postby Charlie Harper » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:05 pm

thomasblue wrote:I think even though it's a sell out it's the type of date and time which will keep a lot of fans away.

Sunday 4.30
Live on sky
Mothers day

It will be like the West Ham game where there will be gaps everywhere in the ground even though it's a sell out.

A lot of season ticket holders including myself wont make it

It's a 2.05 PM kick off :thumbup:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:13 pm

RV Casual wrote:I have always been one of those who bemoaned the Sunday games etc times, TV but I will concede that obviously for the majority then it does seem they use it as an excuse.

I won't be at the Chelsea game or the the Liverpool game, I am a traditionalist, the whole 'Football' thing for me has always been more than just the game. Its a social gathering on a Saturday for me, few beers with mates, game, few beers after. Sunday spent with family and preparing for the week ahead. Sundays kill it with work the next day. Public transport is also so bad that you either drive or don't go. IF we do stay up I'll probably have to look into whether it's worth getting a season ticket. Fridays, Sundays and Mondays just don't work for me.

If that makes me a shit fan then so be it, I understand its modern football you either go with it or fold, that's everyone's choice. The truth is for every traditional fan that gives it up they will be replaced with a 'Premier League' supporter but for how long? It really is a double edged sword.

Fair enough but as a lesser side I can’t think of many games on a Sunday, Burnley and arsenal and am sure we haven’t played on a Monday. Saturday without doubt the day for it but you can’t have the prem money without having these games.

I actually love a Friday night game, but we are all different. Sunday’s ain’t good.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
RV Casual wrote:I have always been one of those who bemoaned the Sunday games etc times, TV but I will concede that obviously for the majority then it does seem they use it as an excuse.

Fair enough but as a lesser side I can’t think of many games on a Sunday, Burnley and arsenal and am sure we haven’t played on a Monday. Saturday without doubt the day for it but you can’t have the prem money without having these games.

I actually love a Friday night game, but we are all different. Sunday’s ain’t good.

I’m also a bit of a traditionalist and in an ideal world would prefer a 3.00pm KO on a Saturday but personally, I’ll watch and support my team any day of the week.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

Same here, I go whatever day it is but Saturday is preference. I love a sat evening.

I’m also a bit of a traditionalist and in an ideal world would prefer a 3.00pm KO on a Saturday but personally, I’ll watch and support my team any day of the week.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:05 pm

darran1927 wrote:

I can't make it due to this :lol: , it's the wifes first mothers day so will have to give it a miss

Take her as a mothers day treat. Come on man up.
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Be about 10,000 South Walian Chelsea fans there in the home end.
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby RV Casual » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:49 pm

Stringfellow wrote:

I think it's 10 out of our 19 home games that have been moved from a 3pm Saturday. Everyone will have their preferred times etc, for me I just like a 3pm on a Saturday, it fits in with family life and you know where you are, as soon as games get moved it makes things awkward especialy when you only find out a month or so before sometimes but as I say that's just me and as you said we are all different
RV Casual

Postby RV Casual » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:52 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

That's nice for you mate and there was a time when I would have been the same but it's not always as simple as that for everyone when juggling a young family, demanding job and having a life balance, Football is on Saturdays 3pm everyone knows where they are. Acceptance of the odd change yeah granted but 10 out 19 moved this s season from the traditional slot.
RV Casual

Postby Bluesman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:39 pm

Sven wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Wake up Sven and smell the coffee. Be realistic any not idealistic. Blind faith is dangerous.

Bluesman

Return to General Chat