Thank you Everyone For Your Kind Words

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Thank you Everyone For Your Kind Words

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Nice to see many on here have lost there sense of humour. You do realise he smiles at the bites. To me I did laugh at what he wrote. Look at it if you bit like this on a factory floor they would keep going till you snapped. Try witty comebacks for a change. He gives a jokey post and you give serious replies back getting upset. Modern world of everyone getting offended all the time.

We all like a bit of banter and a wind up, it’s basically what forums like this are for. We all do a bit of piss take now and again

However, this Daya guy oversteps the mark time and time again. He went way overboard with his (I assume) drunken ramblings when Sala died. Some of the stuff he wrote was just offensive, vile and moronic. I don’t know the guy and don’t want too, I just found his postings crass and offensive
oohahhPaulMillar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluebina » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:01 pm

papa wrote:grown men singing about Pretty bubbles :lol:

Yes, it's either that or blowing Michael Jacksons chimp :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby Andysince76 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Bluebina wrote:

It's cringeworthy. Iron is rhyming slang for a homosexual (nothing wrong with that) but these butch, hard east end "men" sing about pretty bubbles, just before singing come on you Irons!
Freud would have a paper published on them.
Whatever's comfortable.
Andysince76

Postby bluesince62 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:32 am

Daya wrote:Malaga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: try a bigger bit of bait :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After all you're welsh,talk about small bait :laughing5: wasn't it you who said wales( population 3m) wouldn't beat england (population 50m+) it amazes me ,the joy that you (english) get from beating a nation of relevetely small numbers (Welsh ),but you must get used to it,wasn't it you that lost to a nation of 300,000 :laughing5: you sound like most on the west ham forum,f@cking delusions of grandeur or what :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby banana bob » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 am

Moving ground has done West Ham no favours at all, a club that once pride itself in tradition has sadly turned into a modern day club with prima donna players and a new set of fans who lack the passion and wit of years gone by and seem more interested in chanting monotonous abuse at the opposition fans rather than getting behind their team. Sad to see a proud club end up the way they have, they've become dour both on and off the field.
banana bob

Postby Bluesman » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:02 am

This forum is getting to political correct. I myself have been warned about my posts by Sven.
Bluesman

Postby Sven » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:08 am

Bluesman wrote:This forum is getting to political correct. I myself have been warned about my posts by Sven.

Kelvin, you saw fit to bring it up on-Forum but omitted to let people know 'why' you were warned? :?

It wasn't for no good reason, was it? ;)

Politically correct this Forum is clearly not; but profanity at the level you used will and does get noticed and does get complained about by decent members; of which you are usually one

Don't be drawn in by the mistaken (or deliberately misled) garb of the usually drunken, bitter, agenda-laden, anti-Cardiff City FC enigma that is Daya (or any of the several names he's used of late) and also others on here who don't back people up when the time is right!

Water off a duck's back to me but it doesn't befit you, fella... :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluesman wrote:This forum is getting to political correct. I myself have been warned about my posts by Sven.

Kelvin, you saw fit to bring it up on-Forum but omitted to let people know 'why' you were warned? :?

It wasn't for no good reason, was it? ;)

Politically correct this Forum is clearly not; but profanity at the level you used will and does get noticed and does get complained about by decent members; of which you are usually one

Don't be drawn in by the mistaken (or deliberately misled) garb of the usually drunken, bitter, agenda-laden, anti-Cardiff City FC enigma that is Daya (or any of the several names he's used of late) and also others on here who don't back people up when the time is right!

Water off a duck's back to me but it doesn't befit you, fella... :thumbright:

Gestapo Sven,

I draw you to your comments and raise you some questions after your wild uncalled for accusations.

You stated.

Don't be drawn in by the mistaken (or deliberately misled) garb of the usually drunken, bitter, agenda-laden, anti-Cardiff City FC enigma that is Daya (or any of the several names he's used of late)

Question 1. Usually drunken?..... how do you gauge as Gestapo Moderator if someone has had a few shandies or not? Surely a moderator of a forum should not be acting on presumption or guess work?

Question 2. The presumption this time of being bitter? Why would I be bitter ? Bitter of what? I decided many years ago to just stop watching Cardiff City, why would that make one bitter?

Question 3. Agenda laden? Agenda against who or what exactly? Why would again I have an agenda? Again isn't this presumption from yourself and something especially as a moderator you should not be doing?

Question 4. Several user names? Another presumption .... pray tell these user names you claim. Simply because it's very rare I post here and when I do I do as myself and under my own name I don't even make up names like Sven. If I have something to say I will say it as myself.

On that subject, me Daya thinks you have become a complete prat on this message board since becoming a moderator of it. I also think you are a bit of a nerdy b*stard living on here 24/7 making presumptions and accusations, it's no wonder many posters think the same and have fucked off to other forums.

You should stop your presumptions is my opinion and stop having self importance syndrome just because your a poxy moderator on a small football forum.

Look forward too your replies without your standard presumptions.
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:45 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Nice to see many on here have lost there sense of humour. You do realise he smiles at the bites. To me I did laugh at what he wrote. Look at it if you bit like this on a factory floor they would keep going till you snapped. Try witty comebacks for a change. He gives a jokey post and you give serious replies back getting upset. Modern world of everyone getting offended all the time.

We all like a bit of banter and a wind up, it’s basically what forums like this are for. We all do a bit of piss take now and again

However, this Daya guy oversteps the mark time and time again. He went way overboard with his (I assume) drunken ramblings when Sala died. Some of the stuff he wrote was just offensive, vile and moronic. I don’t know the guy and don’t want too, I just found his postings crass and offensive

What was offensive? At no stage did I say something offensive in regards the player or his family. Go ahead!

You may not like my other view angles, but don't make matters up.
Daya

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:48 pm

RV Casual wrote:It's a shame that you seem to have such disdain for a Club you once followed.

I have no idea what happened and its none of my business but we are fans, just like you, it's a shame you seem to have such a low opinion on us.

Banter is fine, but sometimes you go over the top.

Good luck to you anyway.

Another myth, no disdain my side. No low opinion either, well only in some areas but not anything important. With gestapo Sven spreading his presumption posts though I can understand why.
Daya

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Sven wrote:Not sure what Daya thinks he knows but I can safely state I never personally banned the 'Daya' name from this Forum

Lots of people wanted it, though...and (for me) his embarrassing French 'multis' were a bigger problem ;)

PRESUMPTION ALERT..... Gestapo Sven can't help himself. French multi my ass!!!
Daya

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:55 pm

The power has gone to Gestapo Sven head, sits on his keyboard 24/7 dressed in his anorak sniping as a keyboard warrior. :lol:
Daya

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:57 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Wow thats original,f**k me never heard that one before!
Daya

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:03 pm

cityone wrote:
Daya wrote:Sorry I couldn’t reply in person before but the mods being the Gestapo of this message board I’ve joined another one.

Anyway thank you for all thinking about me yesterday and I’m very honoured that you all took the time to think about me.

I must also congratulate you on your win against our Prima Donna wankers who didn’t turn up yesterday.

I doubt there’s many City fans on here who remember City beating the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester City and Leeds Utd in their prime as most are newbies on here or glory hunters back whilst back for the short term in the premiership.

So it must be enjoyable for the newbies to experience that feeling of a home victory against a big club and I do hope you enjoyed the experience, I know the lads did on only one Cardiff City forum.

May I request as to abide by Forum rules to keep all your insults, jibes and abuse in the one thread please to appease Gestapo Sven. I get blamed for everything and don’t want yet another ban for doing nothing.

The only enjoyable thing for me yesterday was seeing Tottenham getting stuffed by Southampton.

Southampton gave them a good stuffing and the 3 points nuterlised out your fine result against our team of lazy bastards.

I hope you enjoy your Sunday, the thrill of beating a world famous club although looking at all the empty seats in lego land yesterday it looked like most missed it as they were in the pubs watching Rugby their beloved sport. Well you are Welsh after all I guess ?

Toodle pip and I look forward to your abuse. ( unless Sven dives in quicker then Hernades )

YOU certainly weren't down the city when we played real madrid that's for sure, and after your vile comments about Sala a banning is the least you deserved. These "newbies" you keep referring to is a strange one, many of us on this foru were going down the city long before you arrived in Wales and will still be down there long after your liver explodes. :wave: :thumbup:

Did I say I was? .... errrrrrr lets think about this? urgh NO. Of course I wasn't and I didn't say I was either.

I said nothing about Sala, I commented on the situation but not the poor lad at all apart from saying it was very sad for his family .

The situation though and those involved I did for sure. Thats totally different though.
Daya

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:11 pm

Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

What was offensive? At no stage did I say something offensive in regards the player or his family. Go ahead!

You know exactly what you did...you made up a cock and bull story about Choo and Tan arguing about insurance payments while Sala was still missing.

This made up story was obviously a blatant lie and in piss poor taste

You then proceeded to swear at and verbally abuse anyone who questioned this blatant lie. As you are well aware you went completely overboard with your lies and attention seeking
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:14 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

You know exactly what you did...you made up a cock and bull story about Choo and Tan arguing about insurance payments while Sala was still missing.

You then proceeded to swear at and verbally abuse anyone who questioned this blatant lie. As you are well aware you went completely overboard with your lies and attention seeking

A. Not cock and bull at all, actual truth. There was no arguing Tan blasted him.

B. Nobody swears on here then?

C. If you don't wish to accept the truth thats not my problem fella. I can post the whole story if you wish.
Daya

Postby Daya » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:22 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Questions for you.

A. As the owner of a football club millions in debt as well as having written off personally millions of debt do you think Tan would be best pleased with his staff if they hadn't covered off the insurance on a record 15 million signing ?

B. Would said owner be happy with staff it highly possible an extra 15 million loss to be added to the accounts?

C. Why would if said owner happy with events be writing to other clubs to see if the his staff had overpaid for a player ?

D. Have you directly or the media posed the question was Sala fully insured?

I suggest you have a little think before replying this time. I doubt very much he said well done Ken do you?
Daya

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:57 pm

Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

A. Not cock and bull at all, actual truth. There was no arguing Tan blasted him.

C. If you don't wish to accept the truth thats not my problem fella. I can post the whole story if you wish.

Firstly the only 2 people who could confirm or deny if this private and sensitive conversation took place and the exact details of this so called argument are Choo and Tan. So how exactly would you possibly know what was said if this conversation did actually take place??

Secondly do you deny that you verbally abused anyone who questioned the validity of what you were saying??
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:17 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Firstly the only 2 people who could confirm or deny if this private and sensitive conversation took place and the exact details of this so called argument are Choo and Tan. So how exactly would you possibly know what was said if this conversation did actually take place??

Secondly do you deny that you verbally abused anyone who questioned the validity of what you were saying??

To your first question.

Firstly you said I disrespected Sala but now you haven't addressed that you have moved to Choo and Tan, thats no problem though I can answer you anyway. OK no its not just the two people at all, like many who get a rollocking off their boss they tell others after, there are also witnesses in life too, just as two people could commit a murder its the witnesses who provide the evidence. How would I know you ask? I was informed by a witness.

To your second question, are you serious? do you put your blinkers on to one way abuse then? Haven'y you ever read the abuse I get on here ? It normally comes when blind blinkered Cardiff Fans wish to be in denial.
Daya

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:22 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Maybe you can take 5 minutes and answer my questions now which you have so far avoided?

Would you like me to put them up again or can you find them in the thread?
Daya

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:24 am

Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Maybe you can take 5 minutes and answer my questions now which you have so far avoided?

Questions for you. just in case

A. As the owner of a football club millions in debt as well as having written off personally millions of debt do you think Tan would be best pleased with his staff if they hadn't covered off the insurance on a record 15 million signing ?

B. Would said owner be happy with staff it highly possible an extra 15 million loss to be added to the accounts?

C. Why would if said owner happy with events be writing to other clubs to see if the his staff had overpaid for a player ?

I suggest you have a little think before replying this time. I doubt very much he said well done Ken do you?

Daya

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:44 am

Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

To your first question.

Firstly you said I disrespected Sala but now you haven't addressed that you have moved to Choo and Tan, thats no problem though I can answer you anyway. OK no its not just the two people at all, like many who get a rollocking off their boss they tell others after, there are also witnesses in life too, just as two people could commit a murder its the witnesses who provide the evidence. How would I know you ask? I was informed by a witness.

To your second question, are you serious? do you put your blinkers on to one way abuse then? Haven'y you ever read the abuse I get on here ? It normally comes when blind blinkered Cardiff Fans wish to be in denial.

Ok let’s put this to bed once and for all...Never once did I actually say you were disrespectful to Sala himself!!! I was pointing out that in the original thread started by yourself, you were disrespectful and offensive to anyone that questioned the validity of your so called “information” of a private conversation between Tan and Choo concerning the plane crash, a missing person and an insurance payout. If you disagree with this please reread the original thread for your ACTUAL comments and conclusive proof of this happening it’s all there in black and white.

Secondly, you say you have an ACTUAL witness to a sensitive and private conversation between a billionaire owner and the CEO of a premier league team?? If this is true I can only assume this is a very senior member of staff with a highly paid and responsible job within the club...so are you saying that this person then told you a well known attention seeker and keyboard warrior the full details of this private and very sensitive conversation which I believe is what you are asking us to believe ??

If this is true you would have to seriously question this persons professional judgement because he would have almost certainly known that you would have put the details of this private and highly sensitive conversation on a public forum for hundreds of people to read??

I hope this answers your questions once and for all
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:54 am

Daya wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

These are all leading questions and of course no owner of any business would like to lose money regardless of the tragic events leading to this loss

Doesn’t prove that Tan gave Choo a bollucking like you seem to be suggesting though does it??
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:11 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

These are all leading questions and of course no owner of any business would like to lose money regardless of the tragic events leading to this loss

Doesn’t prove that Tan gave Choo a bollucking like you seem to be suggesting though does it??

So you can't answer then. Fair enough. They were simple questions. As you can't answer end of debate with you.
Daya

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:52 am

Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Daya wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

So you can't answer then. Fair enough. They were simple questions. As you can't answer end of debate with you.

No, if you actually read my answer it was that they are all leading questions and my reply was that in no way it does it confirm your quite specific allegation of an argument between Tan and Choo does it??

Also, why have you not replied to my other post further up the thread?? Is it because you made up the story or is it that you would drop a senior member of the Cardiff City staff in the shite for disclosing to you personally very specific details of a private conversation between the owner and CEO the details of which you then put on a public forum??
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:00 am

However, this Daya guy oversteps the mark time and time again. He went way overboard with his (I assume) drunken ramblings when Sala died. Some of the stuff he wrote was just offensive, vile and moronic. I don’t know the guy and don’t want too, I just found his postings crass and offensive[/quote]

You may not like my other view angles, but don't make matters up.[/quote]

You then proceeded to swear at and verbally abuse anyone who questioned this blatant lie. As you are well aware you went completely overboard with your lies and attention seeking[/quote]

C. If you don't wish to accept the truth thats not my problem fella. I can post the whole story if you wish.[/quote]

Secondly do you deny that you verbally abused anyone who questioned the validity of what you were saying??[/quote]

Would you like me to put them up again or can you find them in the thread?[/quote]

[/quote]

Doesn’t prove that Tan gave Choo a bollucking like you seem to be suggesting though does it??[/quote]

So you can't answer then. Fair enough. They were simple questions. As you can't answer end of debate with you.[/quote]

No, if you actually read my answer it was that they are all leading questions and my reply was that in no way it does it confirm your quite specific allegation of an argument between Tan and Choo does it??

Also, why have you not replied to my other post further up the thread?? Is it because you made up the story or is it that you would drop a senior member of the Cardiff City staff in the shite for disclosing to you personally very specific details of a private conversation between the owner and CEO the details of which you then put on a public forum??[/quote]

A. They aren't leading questions. They are straight questions. You have decided not to answer them, your free choice of course.

B. Haven't seen your other post but will take a look now.
Daya

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 am

Daya wrote:We all like a bit of banter and a wind up, it’s basically what forums like this are for. We all do a bit of piss take now and again

You may not like my other view angles, but don't make matters up.[/quote]

You then proceeded to swear at and verbally abuse anyone who questioned this blatant lie. As you are well aware you went completely overboard with your lies and attention seeking[/quote]

C. If you don't wish to accept the truth thats not my problem fella. I can post the whole story if you wish.[/quote]

Secondly do you deny that you verbally abused anyone who questioned the validity of what you were saying??[/quote]

Would you like me to put them up again or can you find them in the thread?[/quote]

[/quote]

Doesn’t prove that Tan gave Choo a bollucking like you seem to be suggesting though does it??[/quote]

So you can't answer then. Fair enough. They were simple questions. As you can't answer end of debate with you.[/quote]

Also, why have you not replied to my other post further up the thread?? Is it because you made up the story or is it that you would drop a senior member of the Cardiff City staff in the shite for disclosing to you personally very specific details of a private conversation between the owner and CEO the details of which you then put on a public forum??[/quote]

A. They aren't leading questions. They are straight questions. You have decided not to answer them, your free choice of course.

B. Haven't seen your other post but will take a look now.[/quote]

ok have found it you asked " Secondly, you say you have an ACTUAL witness to a sensitive and private conversation between a billionaire owner and the CEO of a premier league team?? If this is true I can only assume this is a very senior member of staff with a highly paid and responsible job within the club...so are you saying that this person then told you a well known attention seeker and keyboard warrior the full details of this private and very sensitive conversation which I believe is what you are asking us to believe ??

If this is true you would have to seriously question this persons professional judgement because he would have almost certainly known that you would have put the details of this private and highly sensitive conversation on a public forum for hundreds of people to read??

In reply lets break it down to points for clarity.

On the fatal evening in question as the player liaison officer called Ken Choo to inform him the plane had not arrived and then appeared to have gone off Radar which you presume crashed, Ken Choo drove to the home of Wayne Nash who is head of operations. The home being of Nash in St Hilary near Cowbridge. The subject was of course Insurance cover had it been arranged and that he had to inform Vincent Tan. There was a witness to these conversations. It would not be correct to reveal the witness.

Nobody is asking you to believe it, it doesn't actually make much difference to the conversation unless you ask yourself the question was the player fully insured to which you didn't wish to answer.

The belief by many is that Cardiff are fighting the payment of Sala to Nantes ( which is understandable ) as adequate insurance was not in place to cover the financial losses.
Daya

Postby RV Casual » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Sorry to butt in, I thought it had already been said on another thread previously that the person who had overhered the Convo between Choo and Nash was Nash's son??
RV Casual

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:18 pm

Daya wrote:
Daya wrote:We all like a bit of banter and a wind up, it’s basically what forums like this are for. We all do a bit of piss take now and again

[/quote]

B. Haven't seen your other post but will take a look now.[/quote]

ok have found it you asked " Secondly, you say you have an ACTUAL witness to a sensitive and private conversation between a billionaire owner and the CEO of a premier league team?? If this is true I can only assume this is a very senior member of staff with a highly paid and responsible job within the club...so are you saying that this person then told you a well known attention seeker and keyboard warrior the full details of this private and very sensitive conversation which I believe is what you are asking us to believe ??

In reply lets break it down to points for clarity.

On the fatal evening in question as the player liaison officer called Ken Choo to inform him the plane had not arrived and then appeared to have gone off Radar which you presume crashed, Ken Choo drove to the home of Wayne Nash who is head of operations. The home being of Nash in St Hilary near Cowbridge. The subject was of course Insurance cover had it been arranged and that he had to inform Vincent Tan. There was a witness to these conversations. It would not be correct to reveal the witness.

Nobody is asking you to believe it, it doesn't actually make much difference to the conversation unless you ask yourself the question was the player fully insured to which you didn't wish to answer.

The belief by many is that Cardiff are fighting the payment of Sala to Nantes ( which is understandable ) as adequate insurance was not in place to cover the financial losses.[/quote]

Thank you for your reply, however I am even more confused now. In your original post you were quite specific that Tan had given Choo in your own words a “bollocking” as there was a possibility of a problem with the insurance and that you had a witness who was party to this private and confidential conversation between the owner and CEO. This person then informed you of details of this conversation which you then in your wisdom decided to post the details on a public forum.

So, I am not sure what exactly you are saying, are you saying that Wayne Nash disclosed the details of the conversation to you or are you saying that there was someone else present who witnessed the conversation who then disclosed the information to you and you are not prepared to say who this is??
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Mmm.. really interesting thread.

Eagerly await this weeks gripping installments..
rumpo kid

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat