Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Old City Programmes

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:10 am

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of moving house and have come across a load of City programmes i collected when i was younger, would anyone be interested in them? looking to try and get rid of as many as possible, they are mainly from 2007/08 onwards. I don't have any spare FA Cup final, Play off final or League Cup final ones i'm afraid, they are mainly league games

Let me know if interested :D

Re: Old City Programmes

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:15 pm

Hi I was wondering how much you looking for cheers Wayne

Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:28 am

Wayne 02 wrote:Hi I was wondering how much you looking for cheers Wayne

Hi Wayne,

How much would you be willing to offer? i can go and check them and list them all on the weekend so you can have a better idea of whats on offer? I can tell you what games there are and how many etc. Are you looking for any particular games? i can see if i have them around?

Cheers

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:47 am

Unless you have any rarities, they are worth no more than a max of 20 pence each, many people just give them away these days as they aren't the item they used to be. Pre 80s have a little more value, but not much.

Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:01 am

CP25Bluebird wrote:

Hi Wayne,

How much would you be willing to offer? i can go and check them and list them all on the weekend so you can have a better idea of whats on offer? I can tell you what games there are and how many etc. Are you looking for any particular games? i can see if i have them around?

Cheers

The OP gave the impression you just wanted shot of them

Is this not the case? :?

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:44 pm

Sven wrote:
CP25Bluebird wrote:

Hi Wayne,

Cheers

I think you're right Sven, he was getting 'rid' until a price was requested. Don't pay for them they are worth nothing !!

Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:54 pm

20p!? What a waste of time, chuck ‘em or make a fire

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:04 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Sven wrote:
CP25Bluebird wrote:

Hi Wayne,

Cheers

I think you're right Sven, he was getting 'rid' until a price was requested. Don't pay for them they are worth nothing !!

I'm getting "rid" of them regardless, but if someone is willing to make an offer for them then why not consider it. You said they are probably at most 20p each so they are worth something then?