We waiting for you we waiting for you Liverpool we waiting for you :bluescarf:
cardiff 74

Liverpool we waiting for you

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Liverpool we waiting for you

Postby RYANBLUE » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:37 pm

nothing wuld give me greater pleasure than taking our first top 6 scalp and stopping those nobbers winning the league
RYANBLUE

Postby BluebirdForever » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:54 pm

RYANBLUE wrote:nothing wuld give me greater pleasure than taking our first top 6 scalp and stopping those nobbers winning the league

Me too
BluebirdForever

Postby NIBluebird » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:40 pm

Me too

Scum
NIBluebird

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:06 am

A couple of months back, I was dreading the thought of them winning the league at our stadium - glad that can’t happen now.

Expect they’ll beat us comfortably obviously, but it can’t be any worse defensively than the 6-3 game last time we played them at home. That was up there with the 5-4 defeat at Charlton the season before in our worst defensive displays in recent years.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:49 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:A couple of months back, I was dreading the thought of them winning the league at our stadium - glad that can’t happen now.

Expect they’ll beat us comfortably obviously, but it can’t be any worse defensively than the 6-3 game last time we played them at home. That was up there with the 5-4 defeat at Charlton the season before in our worst defensive displays in recent years.

Yeah I remember Suarez scoring but his teeth were offside.

There’s not many clubs I really dislike but Liverpool are one of them. Can’t stand the club or fans.
Morrison screamer from 25 yards in the 89th minute ... 1-0 :bluescarf:
:lol:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Bonner » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:46 am

Quoting an ex scouser
‘ I would absolutely love it’ if we beat them..
Detest them, and don’t get me started on their manager...
Bonner

Postby ch1ppy82 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:36 am

cannot stand the team cant stand the place or fans they. just hate them with a passion pray to god city win league because liverpool still bragging about there last league win 30 years ago
ch1ppy82

Postby Bluecitycardiff » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:59 am

Any spare tickets?
Bluecitycardiff

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:52 am

Filthy club we do not hear about the 47 Italians they murdered at Heysel all that is forgotten after the Hillsborough tragedy.Remember the incident in City Road the last time when grown men beat up a couple of Cardiff teenagers ? Scum, it woul make my year if Cardiff fucked up their title challenge. Come on city !!!!
Jimmy Scoular

Postby ch1ppy82 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Filthy club we do not hear about the 47 Italians they murdered at Heysel all that is forgotten after the Hillsborough tragedy.Remember the incident in City Road the last time when grown men beat up a couple of Cardiff teenagers ? Scum, it woul make my year if Cardiff fucked up their title challenge. Come on city !!!!
yup hate the club fans everything had aggro outside anfield inside anfield copper took offence when i opened my mouth back to some ginger guy and his dad who were mouthing off for 90 mins he threatend to bang me up cuz of it was tamping so i said oh yeah i forgot its never a liverpool fans fault is it so he told me to leave ground or get arrested lol self pity city
ch1ppy82

Postby nojac » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:38 pm

I would love to take points off them.
Can't stand them and all their Welsh fans who have never been to a field let alone anfield.

Growing up supporting Cardiff in the 70's and 80's being teased by plastic Liverpool fans, still hurts.

I remember the last time we played them at home , Gerrard should have been sent off,but the ref bottled it.

Plus we had two defenders receiving treatment and the ref wouldn't let them on to defend a corner,and the Scousers scored from it. I'm still bitter about it 5 years later.
nojac

Postby Bluebirdaff » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 am

I hate nearly every team with a passion but nowhere as much as I hate Liverpool and I got a very strong feeling for this one
Bluebirdaff

Postby skiprat » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:43 am

I'm not it was tans reds rubbish.
I'll be gutted Sunday though if Cardiff city the bluebirds get beat.
skiprat

Return to General Chat