' Police investigation Burnley & Cardiff fans '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:26 pm

The trouble after the game

Video
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=206583

Police investigating shocking scenes of violence that left one fan sprawled on the floor after Burnley v Cardiff City

Local police have confirmed they are aware of the ugly incident and investigations are ongoing

By Anthony Woolford

Monday 15th April 2019

BURNLEY AND CARDIFF CITY FANS CLASH OUTSIDE TURF MOOR AFTER SATURDAY’S GAME

Lancashire Police are investigating fighting outside Turf Moor on Saturday following Cardiff City's Premier League defeat to Burnley.

Video footage taken from a coach of a brawl between fans was uploaded on to social media sites that appears to show a fan knocked out cold by a punch.

It also shows women caught up in the fighting, and one female on crutches, making her way through the middle of the trouble.

Local police have confirmed they are aware of the fighting and investigations are ongoing following the Bluebirds' 2-0 defeat.

Burnley FC say they are working with police after the club say they have also received reports of "a number of offensive posts" on social media.

"Burnley FC are aware of a post-match incident involving two sets of supporters outside Turf Moor after Saturday's game with Cardiff City," the Clarets posted on social media.

"In addition, a number of offensive posts have been reported to the club, and we are working with Lancashire Constabulary on both these issues."
Attachments
6E702174-2359-4D2F-B025-F3C20CAFE759.jpeg
6E702174-2359-4D2F-B025-F3C20CAFE759.jpeg (148.6 KiB) Viewed 7318 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Police investigation Burnley & Cardiff fans '

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:34 pm

I hope then they investigate this as well inside the ground
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=206591 :shock:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby thomasblue » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Anybody involved should be banned
thomasblue

Postby stan106 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Who was who in the fight ?
That kid who
Got knocked out went out of his way to wade in - you have to be able to defend yourself - hope he’s ok and all but what are you supposed to do ?
stan106

Postby rhondda 1015 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:29 pm

If a Cardiff fan hadn't filmed this from the Coach he was on, there'd possibly be no evidence. I wasn't there, so have no idea if the OB were filming, or if there was cctv in the area though.
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby WelshPatriot » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:36 pm

thomasblue wrote:Anybody involved should be banned

Must be hard being so perfect like you.
WelshPatriot

Postby MAESTEG BLUE » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:14 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

exactly ffs
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
MAESTEG BLUE

Postby MAESTEG BLUE » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:16 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:If a Cardiff fan hadn't filmed this from the Coach he was on, there'd possibly be no evidence. I wasn't there, so have no idea if the OB were filming, or if there was cctv in the area though.

Tucked their own up and possibly sent them down :(
ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE
MAESTEG BLUE

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:28 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:If a Cardiff fan hadn't filmed this from the Coach he was on, there'd possibly be no evidence. I wasn't there, so have no idea if the OB were filming, or if there was cctv in the area though.

Tucked their own up and possibly sent them down :(

Tucked themselves up.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:28 am

Spot on :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby thomasblue » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:40 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

Not really , its just called being a decent human being who believes violence should only be used as a last resort in self defence not as a badge of honour at a football match.

I'd rather them all be banned from attending away games so it is safer and cheaper for me to attend with my young children
thomasblue

Postby WelshPatriot » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:01 am

thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Not really , its just called being a decent human being who believes violence should only be used as a last resort in self defence not as a badge of honour at a football match.

I'd rather them all be banned from attending away games so it is safer and cheaper for me to attend with my young children

Then being a decent human being you'll notice the direction the Cardiff fans are going....away from the Burnley fans and towards their vehicles to leave the area.

Therefore you wouldn't condemn "all those involved"

As a decent human being who wasn't there you've chosen to ignore eye witness accounts confirming Cardiff fans were goaded,pushed,kicked and punched simply trying to leave the area.

But hey let's ban Cardiff fans eh...

By the way ticket and travel prices are set in the premier league so your "it'll be cheaper is rubbish, I'll also add my friends and I have taken our kids to countless away games this season safely and securely. Stop trying to make an issue that isn't there.
WelshPatriot

Postby dogfound » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:50 am

thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

tbh mate you were throwing the hang em all comments around having not seen what happened for yourself, taken into account the views of people that did see it and worse of all not even being bothered to watch the clip properly { no women or children }…
decent human being that wants to be judge jury and chief banning order distributor..?
dogfound

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:33 am

It seems thomas blue would rather believe a burnley message board over his own fans.
ElyBoy1984

Postby thomasblue » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:It seems thomas blue would rather believe a burnley message board over his own fans.

Not at all
As I said in a previous thread the truth will be somewhere in the middle of both stories, it always is. I'm not going to take it that the truth is what is told on here just because the person who said it was a city fan. I'm sure a lot of it is true, likewise I'm also sure a lot of what is said on the Burnley board is true aswell.

I still take the point that anybody involved in football related violence should receive a banning order whether they started it or not.
thomasblue

Postby dogfound » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:24 pm

thomasblue wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:It seems thomas blue would rather believe a burnley message board over his own fans.

Not at all
As I said in a previous thread the truth will be somewhere in the middle of both stories, it always is. I'm not going to take it that the truth is what is told on here just because the person who said it was a city fan. I'm sure a lot of it is true, likewise I'm also sure a lot of what is said on the Burnley board is true aswell.

I still take the point that anybody involved in football related violence should receive a banning order whether they started it or not.

your rightfully allowed to defend yourself wherever you are including football. sorry I proper don't understand the thinking behind not being prepared to defend yourself and your family..
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:24 pm

thomasblue wrote:

Not at all

your rightfully allowed to defend yourself wherever you are including football. sorry I proper don't understand the thinking behind not being prepared to defend yourself and your family..
dogfound

Postby BobbyBlue » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:37 pm

Thomasblue has always been the forum clown just ignore him. Bang out of order imo Burnley fans attacking the city, city defended themselves throw some knuckle, Burnley sprawled out laying in their own claret. I don’t blame the Cardiff fan for videoing it wan its evidence city were defending themselves.
BobbyBlue

Return to General Chat