Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated: “ Cardiff / Burnley fans fighting after game “

Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:52 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
1971oldschool wrote:Thomasblue need to open your eyes mate, women and children there also lady on crutches. It's called defending yourself. What would you do in the street if attacked , you would defend yourself. :bluebird: :bluescarf:

All I can see is a bunch of blokes acting like knobs and the odd women in the background.

The Burnley forum tells a totally different story of Cardiff fans leaving the fire exits of the buses that are used as barriers and jumping Burnley fans walking past, bottles being thrown at them ( I assume they dont have women and children at there games so that's not a issue )

Cardiff fans waiting being violent and abusing home fans outside pubs before the game.

Dont pretend this was all self defence there is always 2 sides to every story, I'm not saying its Cardiff fault but to blame it on them attacking women and children is a bit far fetched

Cardiff busses were cordened off with no access for burnley fans also didn't see anyone anyone using emergency exits ? So you take the word of Burnley fans as to what happened? There was two area's for busses the one i describe was where my coach was the other was outside away end but there was to many police and stewards to count as we left ground
So not sure how city fans jumped out of emergency exits with such a presence... not saying wasnt trouble as was fair few drunk fans but not with story your telling :old:

Allan the guy wasn't there but wants to condemn city fans based on forums of other clubs.

How do you know I was not there ?

What I am saying is if you are going to describe a incident, make sure you give a full description of what happened and not leave out the bits that are not appealing to your point of view.

The truth about what happened will be somewhere between the story's of both forums. Cardiff fans are no Angel's away from home and never have been. I've been to Burnley 5/6 times and never seen trouble, they are not exactly known for there hooligan element are they so people saying they started on women and kids I find hard to believe.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:01 pm

thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
1971oldschool wrote:Thomasblue need to open your eyes mate, women and children there also lady on crutches. It's called defending yourself. What would you do in the street if attacked , you would defend yourself. :bluebird: :bluescarf:

All I can see is a bunch of blokes acting like knobs and the odd women in the background.

The Burnley forum tells a totally different story of Cardiff fans leaving the fire exits of the buses that are used as barriers and jumping Burnley fans walking past, bottles being thrown at them ( I assume they dont have women and children at there games so that's not a issue )

Cardiff fans waiting being violent and abusing home fans outside pubs before the game.

Dont pretend this was all self defence there is always 2 sides to every story, I'm not saying its Cardiff fault but to blame it on them attacking women and children is a bit far fetched

Cardiff busses were cordened off with no access for burnley fans also didn't see anyone anyone using emergency exits ? So you take the word of Burnley fans as to what happened? There was two area's for busses the one i describe was where my coach was the other was outside away end but there was to many police and stewards to count as we left ground
So not sure how city fans jumped out of emergency exits with such a presence... not saying wasnt trouble as was fair few drunk fans but not with story your telling :old:

Allan the guy wasn't there but wants to condemn city fans based on forums of other clubs.

What I am saying is if you are going to describe a incident, make sure you give a full description of what happened and not leave out the bits that are not appealing to your point of view.

The truth about what happened will be somewhere between the story's of both forums. Cardiff fans are no Angel's away from home and never have been. I've been to Burnley 5/6 times and never seen trouble, they are not exactly known for there hooligan element are they so people saying they started on women and kids I find hard to believe.

Ever heard of the Suicide Squad mate?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:11 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:It’s quite clear to see a woman be knocked out by a man who appears to be on the Cardiff side. If what I’ve read by people on here that Cardiff are on the right. Absolute disgrace of a human being who ever hit that woman, whether he be Burnley or Cardiff. Other than that it just looks like handbags.

Lol it's a bloke and he was giving it large throwing punches in a deer stalker type hat.

Fair enough I haven’t watched it twice. I just saw the long hair and someone on the video saying the women has been knocked out. Add that to the fact I was still feeling rough.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:17 pm

thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

Presume you wasnt there by your response? The point being is you are quoting trouble with city fans from what burnley fans said. But dont believe burnley fans did what was stated by cuty fans? But if your last reference is about my post i am stating what whatv i saw so didn't miss out any bits to suit my point of view. :thumbup:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:26 pm

We were lucky Joey Barton wasn't there :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:35 pm

I was on the coach by the time it kicked off but my mate was there and he said a City fan knocked out a woman.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:43 pm

thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

Burnley a rant known for there hooligan element?? Are you having a laugh?? The suicide squad.....

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:I was on the coach by the time it kicked off but my mate was there and he said a City fan knocked out a woman.

Lol my cousins mates sisters husband was there....

You can clearly see on the clip it's a guy with a deer stalker on.

he was about 10ft from me just off shot when he got hit the ear covers flap like long hair hence some saying it was a woman. He wanted it with any city fan around him, as with anything you want trouble you'll get it and he did.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Can be a rough little place Burnley..

A woman coming at you with flailing fists is a sign of affection in some S. Wales towns..

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:12 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:I was on the coach by the time it kicked off but my mate was there and he said a City fan knocked out a woman.

he was about 10ft from me just off shot when he got hit the ear covers flap like long hair hence some saying it was a woman. He wanted it with any city fan around him, as with anything you want trouble you'll get it and he did.

Lmao. I was just of shot at the crucial time as well. Aren’t we both incredibly lucky hard boys.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:51 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

Burnley a rant known for there hooligan element?? Are you having a laugh?? The suicide squad.....

Jesus, having to go back to the 80s and 90s to drag up a bygone era of football hooliganism to try and prove a point.

When was the last time you heard anything about hooliganism with Burnley fans?

They have weeded out that problem well over a decade ago just like most clubs. People need to move on what happened yesterday was as I said pathetic and anybody throwing a punch in that video should be banned from future games no matter who they support.
That doesn't look like people protecting themselves that looks like football hooliganism and there is no room for it anymore

People like that are exactly why we have to pay a fortune to attend away games

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:29 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

Ok my mates a liar. I’ll believe some egg lover on the internet instead :thumbright:

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:24 pm

thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

Jesus, having to go back to the 80s and 90s to drag up a bygone era of football hooliganism to try and prove a point.

They have weeded out that problem well over a decade ago just like most clubs. People need to move on what happened yesterday was as I said pathetic and anybody throwing a punch in that video should be banned from future games no matter who they support.
That doesn't look like people protecting themselves that looks like football hooliganism and there is no room for it anymore

Excellent post.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:49 pm

Burnley is one of those places like the likes of Chesterfield, Mansfield, Darlington etc that always has the potential to be lively and when Cardiff come to town you will always have an element out to have a pop, I don't think that will EVER change not saying that's right by the way just how it is.

Rhondda had it right when he said anyone starting trouble these days is an idiot it's those that get caught up in it I feel sorry for as self defence/protectibg yourself doesn't seem to carry much weight when it comes to Football.

There was a mass brawl in/outside a pub by me a few weeks ago, probably 20/30 people involved at its height. Police were there, 3 arrested none charged and NFA.

If that was Football they would have been looking at years. To put it into comparison it made the Cardiff/Villa stuff look like tiddlywinks.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:53 pm

thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

12 burnley boys were jailed in 2011 for a fight with Blackburn and 20 of them were jailed for a punch up with Sheffield Wednesday fans in 2015.

Like us burnley have always had an hooligan element and always will.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:56 pm

I never seen a woman get hit wtf is wrong with people

I seen the 3 little skip rats well the one of them push that girl that looked about 17 !!! Scummm

Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:46 pm

JimmyG wrote:Hi lads, a Burnley supporter in peace here. I came onto your forum with the intention of assessing your supporters views of the game yesterday and the officiating standards, however I noticed this thread regarding the trouble.
I witnessed the back end of it where the elderly woman was on the floor and some of your lads were getting back on one coach through the side door where the toilet is.
Looking at the video extracts it was extremely disappointing that this kicked off like it did and possibly some of your lads got out of the coach to join in to defend their own? I did notice yesterday, before and after the game that there were dozens of so called Burnley fans, I would prefer to call them idiots looking for trouble. This has been the first time this season I have seen it around Burnley. There is no place for this and it just a pity there wasn’t an adequate police presence in the area where it happened to possibly prevent it and arrest some of the idiots involved.
I attended the Sunday tea time fixture at your place earlier in the season and stayed over on the Sunday night in your excellent vibrant city. Me and a few other lads from Burnley had an enjoyable evening drinking beer and talking football with some of your supporters. Anyway, I would like to apologise for the behaviour of a few dick heads and wish you lads well for the forthcoming game against Brighton. Get 3 points there and it will be game on again. You have been unlucky with refereeing decisions of late and should have had at least one penalty yesterday. I don’t know what Neil Warnocks plans are beyond the end of the season but I think the guy is a character and great for football. Good luck Bluebirds :bluebird:

Cheers mate for your good wishes. Shame there was some violence after the game. No place for it in football anymore. From the video it doesn't look like a woman who got knocked out. Let's hope we can meet again next season in a trouble free game.

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:20 pm

Yes best wishes to you and hopefully I will be visiting Cardiff again next season for a Premier League fixture. Just to put the record straight there was a large elderly lady lying prostrate on the floor in the area where the skirmish took place. However she didn’t look to have taken a punch to the face or was injured to her face, possibly she had fainted due to the trauma of witnessing the aggro?

Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:50 am

pembroke allan wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

the coaches were parked on 2 different streets at right angles..so unless you are two separate people you can not possibly comment on what happened in the street that you were not in..

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:19 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Ok my mates a liar. I’ll believe some egg lover on the internet instead :thumbright:

you can see in the footage its not a women though ?

Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:14 pm

Few Burnley rats throwing knuckle got what they deserved imo, a knuckle sandwich down u go son, claret spilt everywhere.