Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fancy dress at the CC Stadium tonight

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:12 pm

.....and everyones gone as seats :ayatollah:

Re: Fancy dress at the CC Stadium tonight

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 pm

What was your last home crowd again?

You might be our pet but it doesn't mean you can sit on our seats, so to speak.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:23 pm

15,000 i believe but we played Leicester and your playing a derby against your biggest rivals in the FA Cup.

Im sure there was a bigger crowd at Ashton Gate in the first game........in all that snow too :shock:

:ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Yeah but you're 4th in the league (against 5th at the time of course) so if your fans can't turn up for that, what will they turn up for?

:?

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 pm

blackswan wrote:.....and everyones gone as seats :ayatollah:

The rigby has confused everyone, most of the valley boys are at our "other" stadium looking for "ladies" with sparkly cowboy hats and a rather unkempt pussy. :?

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 pm

we were 6th at the time Dave,we're 4th now :D

anyway,tittle tattle aside,it looks awful there tonight,thank god your team is playing well

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Admittedly it sounds rather good considering the reams of open space in the ground.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:43 pm

blackswan wrote:15,000 i believe but we played Leicester and your playing a derby against your biggest rivals in the FA Cup.

Im sure there was a bigger crowd at Ashton Gate in the first game........in all that snow too :shock:

Hey blackswan1 we got Leicester on saturday 20.000 plus and a couple of blue seats of course :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:43 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Admittedly it sounds rather good considering the reams of open space in the ground.

yep good noise from the support tonight. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:48 pm

blackswan wrote:we were 6th at the time Dave,we're 4th now :D

anyway,tittle tattle aside,it looks awful there tonight,thank god your team is playing well

Shall we compare average league attendances?

FA Cup, pfft, been there done that... :lol:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Misled Mike wrote:
blackswan wrote:15,000 i believe but we played Leicester and your playing a derby against your biggest rivals in the FA Cup.

Hey blackswan1 we got Leicester on saturday 20.000 plus and a couple of blue seats of course :lol: :ayatollah:

i'll say it here and now Mike....' you will not have 20,000 on saturday against Leicester '

you can quote me on that too

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
blackswan wrote:we were 6th at the time Dave,we're 4th now :D

Shall we compare average league attendances?

FA Cup, pfft, been there done that... :lol:

its your first season in the new stadium.....watch what happens next season :D

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 pm

blackswan wrote:
Misled Mike wrote:

i'll say it here and now Mike....' you will not have 20,000 on saturday against Leicester '

you can quote me on that too

I will ;)

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Well i had 2 options of buying just one ticket for a home game this week and seeing as it was televised tonight -so I knew my other option was going to be the game in the next round :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Black if you love us that much how about you come to the game saturday but let me know soon cos you know they are goin to sell a lot more tickets for this round and least you get to see a team play 4th round game :ayatollah:

:)

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Jez wrote:Well i had 2 options of buying just one ticket for a home game this week and seeing as it was televised tonight -so I knew my other option was going to be the game in the next round :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Black if you love us that much how about you come to the game saturday but let me know soon cos you know they are goin to sell a lot more tickets for this round and least you get to see a team play 4th round game :ayatollah:

:)

It wont be difficult to sell more than 6731 tickets Jez,lets be honest :D

Anyway i wont goad you anymore as i want you all to enjoy tonights excellent win and not read negativity from me in these most difficult times for you all.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:25 pm

I was there and we sung Our Hearts Out, WE WON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I was there and we sung Our Hearts Out, WE WON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i said on another thread this morning that there'd be a better atmosphere with a half empty ground than a full one.I did tune in and indeed you was vociferous at times,beautifully taken goal too :shock: :lol: :ayatollah: