Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Feeney off to Rangers?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:26 pm

so says the infamous Football-Rumours website. Annis u been posting on there??? :lol:

Re: Is Feeney off to Rangers?

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:28 pm

ihatealiens wrote:so says the infamous Football-Rumours website. Annis u been posting on there??? :lol:

No Def Not, IF IT WAS TRUE, THEN HIS DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE :cry:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:33 pm

I would love it for him to go there but sadly they are as skint as us

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Youve made me ring Warren now, When he was at Dundee, they watched him play a few times, He said if they were interested he would walk there.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Youve made me ring Warren now, When he was at Dundee, they watched him play a few times, He said if they were interested he would walk there.

I hope everything works out for him annis comes accross as a tidy bloke like....

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Youve made me ring Warren now, When he was at Dundee, they watched him play a few times, He said if they were interested he would walk there.

I hope everything works out for him annis comes accross as a tidy bloke like....

Warren really is a Genuine person who gives his all and Loves the Fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy

you got me doing it now :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:40 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy

you got me doing it now :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Baz he might come on tomorrow as he is the only striker on the bench, I think.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:42 pm

a hatrick is required then, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i wonder if he will be in the squad for tuesday

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:02 pm

i"m in the squad tuesday butt and i retired 6 yrs ago............. :lol: oh forgot to mention and 16 stone,but f**k it would give 110% all every f*cking time :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 pm

tonblue wrote:i"m in the squad tuesday butt and i retired 6 yrs ago............. :lol: oh forgot to mention and 16 stone,but f**k it would give 110% all every f*cking time :ayatollah: :lol:

16 stone you lightweight ;) :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:15 pm

thanking you kind sir :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 pm

It also mentions that the Worzels are after him too

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 pm

I think Rangers could only afford to sign Feeney if it comes to the end of the season and he leaves on a free, and Boyd has been taken off their wage bill.

They have less money than us.