Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

f a o bluebird baz.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 pm

baz rose here would i be allowed to take a wheelbarrow on the march ( and what are you taking on the march with you ) :ayatollah:

Re: f a o bluebird baz.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Oh hun !

You know he is only just about going to manage with his zimmer with the shelf!!!!!

You can't expect anything more of the old todger :o

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 pm

:shock:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Jez wrote:Oh hun !

You know he is only just about going to manage with his zimmer with the shelf!!!!!

jez he is in good nick for his age iv tryed for years to get him in the sack but he is not intrested i think he must be turning gay :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:

jez he is in good nick for his age iv tryed for years to get him in the sack but he is not intrested i think he must be turning gay :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww hun i thought the Xdressing would have given you the clue hun - he aint into da ladies just da ladyboys!

I feel sooo sorry for breaking this news to you - as i know how you love his body and want him! :(

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Jez wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwww hun i thought the Xdressing would have given you the clue hun - he aint into da ladies just da ladyboys!

I feel sooo sorry for breaking this news to you - as i know how you love his body and want him! :(
..... thanks for that info jez but you know what it is like when you have a crush on some one i cant get him out of my mind ( it is not love mind just lust) :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 pm

i will be taking my ferrets with me :D

they are called john and edward :o

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 pm

You can't expect anything more of the old todger :o[/quote] jez he is in good nick for his age iv tryed for years to get him in the sack but he is not intrested i think he must be turning gay :lol:[/quote]

I feel sooo sorry for breaking this news to you - as i know how you love his body and want him! :([/quote]..... thanks for that info jez but you know what it is like when you have a crush on some one i cant get him out of my mind ( it is not love mind just lust) :ayatollah:[/quote]

I have an idea - blindfolds n strap ons and he will never ever guess its you so long as your dont open ya gob! :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

jez would you have a strap on i could borrow if so ill have it off you on the march/id love to try one out on baz :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:jez would you have a strap on i could borrow if so ill have it off you on the march/id love to try one out on baz :ayatollah:
:o :o :o :o :o :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

just have a f*cking 3sum and get it over with :D :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:jez would you have a strap on i could borrow if so ill have it off you on the march/id love to try one out on baz :ayatollah:

I got a few hun how about we wear them n tell PR how we are gonna f@@k him like he has f@@ked us! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh imagine the fun of the "cardiff cuffers" (we cuff him ;) ) and shaft him good and proper let him know how it feels lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 pm

milly44 wrote:just have a f*cking 3sum and get it over with :D :ayatollah:
oi, i am not gonna be anybodys sex slave.......................................except jez's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

:o :o :o :o :o :lol:

Don't make out it's all new Mr Baz you got lube in an oil drum!!!!!! :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:41 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
oi, i am not gonna be anybodys sex slave.......................................except jez's :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
and 45 gallons of lube are not enough :lol: :lol: :lol: .jezzerbelle ;)

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 pm

jez now i dont want a cat fight but i seen baz first. :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:jez now i dont want a cat fight but i seen baz first. :lol: :lol:
yep maybe but jez is cute ;)
you on the other hand scares the f*cking life out of me :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:jez now i dont want a cat fight but i seen baz first. :lol: :lol:

Mrs R. sharsies ?????

If not you get sloppy 2nds :lol: :lol: :lol: then again i dunno who wud be fastest in heels you or me!!!! :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
........ :lol: :lol: wheelbarrow answer please, :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
........ :lol: :lol: wheelbarrow answer please, :lol:
2 ferrets and a goose called tweet :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

Oi what you trying to say about our Mrs R. - you wanna watch you dont get pole axed with our strapons

she can crack your skull as i whips the backs of ya legs from behind :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: