Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: RUPERT MURDOCH V QPR

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:37 am

STAN are you related to that Iraqi general who denied invasion even though tanks were surrounding him ?

Why are you up in front on FA ? CHEATING

Why did your club try to falsify documents ? CHEATING

Why are you in denial now ? You know your guilty of CHEATING

Great team best this year but QPR CHEATED

Its not fair on honest clubs around you , a fine of millions is nothing for bilionaire owners , 10 points minimum for CHEATING

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:38 am

coppler wrote:do you really think murdoch has even heard of QPR

Fantastic shout!

P.s. stan, if you put this much effort into posting on a rivals board I would hate to see how much you post on your own!

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:45 am

Stan, I wasn't aware of Rupert Murdoch's involvement in the F1 incident but as the reports were released about QPR I realised they were all his outlets so I thought something was up. I can't stand Murdoch. Ok, I've got SKY and it's awesome but if he had his way we'd all be paying £1m a year to subscribe to it... wait, no we wouldn't, that wouldn't make good business sense.

It doesn't surprise me he's acting like this. He did the same with Andy Gray over the whole sexism thing. Hung Gray out to dry with no hint of a fight to help him just because Gray was suing one of Murdoch's papers.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 am

Only one winner Murdoch

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 am

Stan, stop trying to justify yourself....it's getting embarrassing :roll:

Neither YOU, the club Barrister or anyone else KNOWS the outcome at the moment OR that the potential punishment to be handed out will be a heavy fine. For that to happen would mean there has been some kind of collusion or an early admission of guilt for a 'deal' to be done. Neither is likely IMO....

It's simple. If the FA/FL find QPR guilty (and note I say IF) then Rupert Murdoch and/or Bernie Eccestone will not matter a jot

The eyes of the football world (and six other clubs in the Championship) will be watching like never before

The FA/FL will HAVE to conform to their OWN rule books and the punishments available SHOULD worry QPR FC

Better the FA/FL 'do the right thing' and piss off the SINGLE GUILY PARTY (if proven) than subject themselves to ridicule via the world press and potential litigation from the other clubs that WOULD be affected

NO-ONE (not that matters, anyway) has found your club guilty yet, BUT if they do then only ONE penalty will suffice and it won't please QPR and ther Premiership ambitions :o

I had thought long and hard about the question "Would I want my team to be promoted THIS way??" and I come from a point of believing that we will get 2nd place (eventually resulting in 1st :ayatollah: ) in front of the Canaries anyway. My eventual answer was YES I would be happy to take that place instead of your lot....

Easy really, as the club promoted will have done so by fair and honest means (the furore outside Shepherds Bush would soon die down once the new season kicked off as per the West Ham issue) whilst the mere thought of a 'cheating club' gaining promotion would be abhorent in the extreme and would leave the competition open to ridicule and icredulity

In many ways I hope the charges against QPR are UNPROVEN and the footballing world can move on BUT if the charges are UPHELD then I repeat that JUSTICE MUST BE DONE in Mawhinney's words "for the sake and integrity of the competition"

That being the case, QPR need worry lots IF/WHEN found GUILTY!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:56 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Sorry guys I'm not buying it & that's not with QPR tinted glasses on that's with a common sense head on.

Publicly embarrassed by QPR owner Bernie on the 28th of April & on the 29th we are all doomed!!!

Not having that at all.

I've spoken to two QPR fans yesterday and they were absolutely sh!tting themselves and rightly so, bury your head in the sand if you like and ignore every source of information. For all there money they can't buy their way out of this one, if I were a betting man I would have some money on ten points plus, but time will tell !!!

This is also bad news for you because this kind of thing does affect the players, and the gap may reduce even further, amking a points reduction worse :o it's going to be an interesting week, amazing that poor old Warnock is involved again :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:01 am

Sorry to say lads, I'm with Stan. Do you honestly think the FA and Football League are going to punish QPR after it was their initial ignorance and naivety that allowed the transfer in the first place along with the potential fall out and embarrassment it would bring on the league and association?

Don't get your hopes up. Fine and maybe a points deduction for their next season in the Football League or a suspended points penalty.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:02 am

Stan-QPR wrote:A little snippet from castleblue a respected poster on here with 20 years of administrate knowledge.

Castle blue wrote;

Having said that I spoke to someone last night who is a member of a county association of the FA and he told me that the grapevine is saying that QPR have put forward in their written responce to the charges a reasonable defence and the FA are concerned the IRC may actually throw out a few of these charges.

If thats the case then maybe a guilty verdict on a couple of charges may see them only receive a fine as punishment.

----------------------------------------------

But as said previously keep reading the Sun!! :lol:

One tiny snippet against a sea of the opposite view, you are definitely clutching at straws, and your view isn't in line with other QPR fans IMO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:04 am

Murdoch doesn't own Sky TV outright that's why there is a competitions enquiry going on ATM because he wants to buy the other 60% (or whatever it is) that he doesn't own.

And even if he did buy out Sky 100% part of the purchase deal would prevent him from meddling in Sky News media output as that would become an independant entity.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 am

Zabier wrote:Stan, I wasn't aware of Rupert Murdoch's involvement in the F1 incident but as the reports were released about QPR I realised they were all his outlets so I thought something was up. I can't stand Murdoch

Sshhhhh you can't say that mate you'll get ostracised for agreeing with the enemy!

I've noticed on here I make a point and reply to many posts as they are clearly saying Stan what do you think, or Stan what's your opinion yet when you do or you make a very valid thread like this here one you are accused of embarrassing one self. To me that shows certain posters are more desperate than they'd like to make out so they resort to petty insults.

Anyway as I say mate amazing coincidence about the F1 story yesterday & Rupert's media machine going into over drive today. Eh

;)

Enjoy your day guys my mate Bill is getting married in London today & I'm very late so must dash :lol:

For any QPR news keep tuned to the sun website as they are always on the ball. :D

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 am

Zabier wrote:Sorry to say lads, I'm with Stan. Do you honestly think the FA and Football League are going to punish QPR after it was their initial ignorance and naivety that allowed the transfer in the first place along with the potential fall out and embarrassment it would bring on the league and association?

Don't get your hopes up. Fine and maybe a points deduction for their next season in the Football League or a suspended points penalty.

Can you explain that further?

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:17 am

Zabier wrote:Sorry to say lads, I'm with Stan. Do you honestly think the FA and Football League are going to punish QPR after it was their initial ignorance and naivety that allowed the transfer in the first place along with the potential fall out and embarrassment it would bring on the league and association?

Charged with no less than 7 breaches of the rules.

A player who would appear (from announcements) to have signed 2-3 days after new rules on 3rd party ownership came into force.

The fact that the FA failed to catch and deal with the offence earlier suggests that false information may have been provided, and by people who should be familiar with the rules.

The apparent involvement of an unlicensed agent.

The Government and a Select Committee (Culture, Media and Sport) on the FA's backs with a Minister describing football as the "without a doubt, the worst governed sport in the UK".

Even impartially, I would say that it doesn't look good for QPR when one considers a points deduction as one of the penalties at the Panel's disposal.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:40 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Think about it Tony. If the FA and Football League find QPR guilty imagine how bad it will reflect on them. The association that runs the league couldn't even do their job properly. I believe that the FA and Football League just want to sweep this under the carpet to save face. If it comes out that they can't even control the transfers happening in their league it will make them to appear really incompetent.

Plus, the added complexity of the impact it will have on the playoffs and appeal process... I can see them bottling it and taking the easy route of a financial penalty.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Zabier wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Think about it Tony. If the FA and Football League find QPR guilty imagine how bad it will reflect on them. The association that runs the league couldn't even do their job properly. I believe that the FA and Football League just want to sweep this under the carpet to save face. If it comes out that they can't even control the transfers happening in their league it will make them to appear really incompetent.

Plus, the added complexity of the impact it will have on the playoffs and appeal process... I can see them bottling it and taking the easy route of a financial penalty.

If they had wanted it kept quiet and swept under the carpet why bring it to the public domain.
also as i have said in a few other posts if it was just a financial penalty it could have been done and dusted months ago.
Remember the league asked them to put their house in order and they then as the fa are alledging supplied them with fraudulent documentation.
that is qpr's doing and would cause no embarrasment to the fa.
compare this to torquay and exeter who were minutes late registering a player in the january deadline and got deducted points because of it.
The fa have left it this late as not to disrupt the season and any appeal would be dealt with prior to the playoffs starting

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:32 pm

It is common knowledge that amongst the charges that there was EVIDENCE of DELIBERATE CONCEALMENT....

If that's not CHEATING and an act of GUILT then I don't know what is!!

IF (and I repeat IF) found guilty then the full weight of the FA/FL should see a BIG points reduction

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:53 pm

stan has got a point the sun for gods sake its like reading the beano comic :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:10 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:stan has got a point the sun for gods sake its like reading the beano comic :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We ALL agree on THAT particular point....

A paper run by tits, for tits and full of tits!! :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:04 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:stan has got a point the sun for gods sake its like reading the beano comic :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: